Re: <--> WOULD YOU WANT A BABY ZOMBIE? <-->

1 view

Kulin Remailer

Oct 28, 2011, 4:34:18 AM10/28/11
We think she's cute and hope you think she is too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw6CvtCUy5c

...just don't get too close to her, or else!

--

GEORGE A. ROMERO usenet Night of the Living Dead corpse
witchcraft hypnotized Zombie apocalypse resident evil a
GEORGE A. ROMERO usenet Night of the Living Dead corpse
witchcraft hypnotized Zombie apocalypse resident evil a
t-virus t virus voodoo vodun vodou grave undead folklore
The Magic Island William Seabrook White Zombie death Wes
Craven The Serpent and the Rainbow Bela Lugosi Richard
Matheson I Am Legend Dawn of the Dead Day of the Dead a
Return of the Living Dead Flesh Eaters pandemic monster
horror Milla Jovovich Umbrella Corporation My Plague a
Slipknot Apocalypse macabre Frankenstein nightmares eat
ghosts torture gore werewolves ancient curses, satanism
demons vicious animals vampires cannibals haunted houses
zombies serial killers Dracula Frankenstein The Phantom
of the Opera Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Hollywood snatcher
invaion of the body snatchers Re-Animator H P Lovecraft
zombified bloodsucker bloodsuckers degenerate darkness