Green Day

Lyrical...@webtv.net

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99
green day is in the studio right now cutting an album, they said they
are going back to thier roots and are gonna sound more like "kerplunk"
and "1,039/smoothed....."

Wim Rutten

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99
That wouldn't be that bad i guess, "Kerplunk" and "1,039/smoothed out
slappy hours" don't even sound that bad i guess, what do u think?

Laura

Davey D on the backup

Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99
>>That wouldn't be that bad i guess, "Kerplunk" and "1,039/smoothed out
slappy hours" don't even sound that bad i guess, what do u think?

Laura<<

Quote please, I dont know what this is in reference to. 1039 and Kerplunk are
ill though.

Dave...

"I just wanna play cuz I know that things will be ok cuz lifes a holiday"
Unwritten Law

"I perfected the science of the idiot" Green day

Susan Williamson

Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99
In article <38556497...@chello.nl>, Wim Rutten
<w.ru...@chello.nl> writes

>That wouldn't be that bad i guess, "Kerplunk" and "1,039/smoothed out
>slappy hours" don't even sound that bad i guess, what do u think?
>
>Laura
>
>Lyrical...@webtv.net wrote:
>
>> green day is in the studio right now cutting an album, they said they
>> are going back to thier roots and are gonna sound more like "kerplunk"
>> and "1,039/smoothed....."

I don't know if they could make another kerplunk or sosh because that
music was about what was relavent to them then, teenage angst and stuff.
Their albums sound like a progression to me. Maybe I'm barking up the
wrong tree though and they can sing about what is happening to them now
in their old musical style. It'll be cool either way
Don't mind me, I'm just rambling.
Pinkstar19

'In the city the lion sleeps
Pray my sony my soul to keep'

Piotr Szczepanik

Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99
Użytkownik <Lyrical...@webtv.net> w wiadomooci do grup dyskusyjnych
napisał:19447-38...@storefull-156.iap.bryant.webtv.net...

> green day is in the studio right now cutting an album, they said they
> are going back to thier roots and are gonna sound more like "kerplunk"
> and "1,039/smoothed....."

Maybe you know when we will see this album in a shops ?

Best regards,
Piotr Szczepanik

------------------------------------
http://www.pszczepanik.exe.pl/eg/ - freeware software for PC
http://www.pszczepanik.exe.pl/nmn/ - NoMeansNo website
------------------------------------

Wim Rutten

Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99
They said on punkbands.com that it'll be delaid until summer of 2000

Laura

Vacant5150

Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99
Laura wrote>>>They said on punkbands.com that it'll be delaid until summer of
2000<<

dave, hope you don't have a filter on *delaid*

¿Kaÿte¿

Vincent

Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99
I love Green Day's early material, especially Billie's solo's
Dry Ice
Best thing in Town
Only of You!

Ohhhhhh great music!

Vincent

<Lyrical...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Davey D on the backup

Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99
>>Laura wrote>>>They said on punkbands.com that it'll be delaid until summer of
2000<<

dave, hope you don't have a filter on *delaid*<<

Can someone even be delaid?

a voice from beneath the junkpile

Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99
>Can someone even be delaid?

maybe in de plane! de plane!
-----
nicole.
http://www.angelfire.com/va2/skippedparts/index.html
Love is not something that you can put chains on and throw into a lake. That
is called Houdini. Love is liking someone a lot. ~Jack Handy~

Davey D on the backup

Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99
>>>Can someone even be delaid?

maybe in de plane! de plane! <<

This made me laugh a lot, Im really tired though.

Fun Lovin Criminal

Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99
Can someone even be delaid?>>

Yeah, it's not cool at all.

Robb
"I don't promote violence, I just encourage it."

waste time here:
http://members.aol.com/rposch4628/robb.html

Help my boy Mike find love:
http://www.temporal.org/girlfriend/

Davey D on the backup

Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99
>>Can someone even be delaid?>>

Yeah, it's not cool at all.<<

would being delaid be the same as being un-screwed?

Vacant5150

Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99
Dave wrote>>>would being delaid be the same as being un-screwed?<<

Yeah once RU486 hits the shelves.

¿Kaÿte¿

Fun Lovin Criminal

Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99
RU486 >>

No, me pentium.

Vacant5150

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
RobbMann wrote>>>RU486 >>

>No, me pentium.<<

Typical boy answer.

¿Kaÿte¿

T0M828

Dec 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/20/99
id rather be laid then delaid anyone else??

Fun Lovin Criminal

Dec 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/20/99
id rather be laid then delaid anyone else??>>

Not me.

Robb
"I once had a close shave with a chainsaw."

Tom Kahana

Dec 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/25/99
i think going back to the roots is the greatest. nimrod was a big mistake
and it sucked bigtime- kerplunk and 1039 rules !

Wim Rutten wrote:

> That wouldn't be that bad i guess, "Kerplunk" and "1,039/smoothed out
> slappy hours" don't even sound that bad i guess, what do u think?
>
> Laura

Fun Lovin Criminal

Dec 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/25/99
nimrod was a big mistake
and it sucked bigtime>>

Moron.

Kate

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99

Nimrod was awful
Time of your life is a good song, but it's not part of the "Green Day Style"
(King for a day makes me throw up, IT SUCKS)
I miss their old songs, that ordinary green punk

Piotr Szczepanik

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99
Uzytkownik Tom Kahana <oka...@ibm.net> w wiadomosci do grup dyskusyjnych
napisal:38650CCE...@ibm.net...

> i think going back to the roots is the greatest. nimrod was a big mistake
> and it sucked bigtime- kerplunk and 1039 rules !

I don't agree with you. In my opinion Nimrod is the best GDs album.
Although I've never heard Kerplunk and 1039 :(.

Davey D on the backup

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99
>>Nimrod was awful
Time of your life is a good song, but it's not part of the "Green Day Style"
<<

uhm, I, uh, yeah, youre an idiot. You act like Nimrod is a far cry from thier
other albums but if you listen to each album it is a natural progression. You
are gonna be real disappointed when the new album comes out.

Dave...

Help Robb reach 10,000 hits by New Years!
http://members.aol.com/rposch4628/robb.html

"I'll take a work strike over a tax hike any day of the year" FenixTx

Oli Bloke

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
Kate <cata...@greendayweb.com> wrote in message

> Nimrod was awful

wow, you must be a damn fine muscian to be able to make that sort of
judgement.

> Time of your life is a good song, but it's not part of the "Green Day
Style"

does that really matter? I don't think it does.

> (King for a day makes me throw up, IT SUCKS)

this song makes you throw up when you hear it? thats one fine trick, you
must be great fun at parties. do your friends know about this? and if they
do, do they deliberatly put it on to annoy you and make you throw up?

--

Oli Bloke.

Nothing is fool-proof to a talented fool.

a voice from beneath the junkpile

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
>> i think going back to the roots is the greatest.

yeah... married men with kids should sing simple songs about high school
crushes.

:::rolling eyes::::

Fun Lovin Criminal

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
Although I've never heard Kerplunk and 1039 :(.>>

Get thee to a CD store, or cdnow.com

Fun Lovin Criminal

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
yeah... married men with kids should sing simple songs about high school
crushes. >>

"I was picking my daughter up from school when I saw you...."

a voice from beneath the junkpile

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
>"I was picking my daughter up from school when I saw you...."

now Robb... that's just frightening.

Vacant5150

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
Olibloke wrote>>>this song makes you throw up when you hear it?<<

King For a Day diet! only 39.95.

¿Kaÿte¿

Dan

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
On Sat, 25 Dec 1999 20:28:31 +0200, Tom Kahana <oka...@ibm.net>
wrote:

>i think going back to the roots is the greatest. nimrod was a big mistake
>and it sucked bigtime- kerplunk and 1039 rules !

It wasn't so much a mistake, just a crappy album. The first 3 albums
and even to some extent insomniac have new ideas each time. It's 50%
rehashed 50% new stuff. Nimrod was like 90% rehashed. All the riffs
have been used before so many times. There's an EP's worth of good
stuff on Nimrod, and that including some B-sides.

Dan

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
On 27 Dec 1999 17:45:37 GMT, vacan...@aol.commitable (Vacant5150)
wrote:

>Olibloke wrote>>>this song makes you throw up when you hear it?<<
>
>King For a Day diet! only 39.95.
>

>¿Kaÿte¿

You're all so retarded. How the fuck can this pass as good comedy?

Dan

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
On Sun, 26 Dec 1999 21:38:44 GMT, "Piotr Szczepanik" <pio...@exe.pl>
wrote:

>Uzytkownik Tom Kahana <oka...@ibm.net> w wiadomosci do grup dyskusyjnych
>napisal:38650CCE...@ibm.net...

>> i think going back to the roots is the greatest. nimrod was a big mistake
>> and it sucked bigtime- kerplunk and 1039 rules !
>

>I don't agree with you. In my opinion Nimrod is the best GDs album.

>Although I've never heard Kerplunk and 1039 :(.

go and never return

Johnny Horrible

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
>>King For a Day diet! only 39.95.
>>

>>¿Kaÿte¿
>You're all so retarded. How the fuck can this pass as good comedy?

well damn if we're all so retarded please do yerself a favor and leave

-Issac
" I'm not usually a religious man but if you're up there....save me
Superman!!!"~Homer Simpson

Johnny Horrible

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
stuttering ddd dan wrote>>go and never return

heed yer own advice

LuCkY dUcKy16

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
>>> i think going back to the roots is the greatest. nimrod was a big mistake
>>> and it sucked bigtime- kerplunk and 1039 rules !
>>
>>I don't agree with you. In my opinion Nimrod is the best GDs album.
>>Although I've never heard Kerplunk and 1039 :(.
>go and never return

yeah, i vote that if you've never heard 1039 and Kerplunk! that you shouldn't
ever post in here again

Fun Lovin Criminal

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
It wasn't so much a mistake, just a crappy album. Rape me violently in my ass.

The first 3 albums
and even to some extent insomniac have new ideas each time. It's 50%
rehashed 50% new stuff. Nimrod was like 90% rehashed. I love anal sex. There's

an EP's worth of good
stuff on Nimrod, and that including some B-sides. >>

Am I the only one who is too damn lazy to respond?

a voice from beneath the junkpile

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
>stuttering ddd dan wrote>>go and never return
>
>heed yer own advice

that's what i'm wondering. if little dick man is so annoyed with us.. .why
does he continue to read our posts. Dan... why DONT you filter us?

Piotr Szczepanik

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
Użytkownik Fun Lovin Criminal <hatec...@aol.comOriginal> w wiadomości do
grup dyskusyjnych napisał:19991227005033...@ng-fz1.aol.com...

> Although I've never heard Kerplunk and 1039 :(.>>
>
> Get thee to a CD store, or cdnow.com
>

> Robb

Of course I will buy those albums as soon it's posible. I'm big Green Day
fan (I think).

Piotr

Piotr Szczepanik

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
Użytkownik LuCkY dUcKy16 <luckyd...@aol.com> w wiadomości do grup
dyskusyjnych napisał:19991228014825...@ng-fo1.aol.com...

> >>I don't agree with you. In my opinion Nimrod is the best GDs album.
> >>Although I've never heard Kerplunk and 1039 :(.
> >go and never return
> >

> yeah, i vote that if you've never heard 1039 and Kerplunk! that you
shouldn't
> ever post in here again

Why is that?
I've heard Insomniac, Dookie, Nimrod and thanks to internet I've heard
couple songs from Kerplunk and 1039 (all songs in midi format :) ).
And I'm still trying to buy Kerplunk and 1039.

Johnny Horrible

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
>that's what i'm wondering. if little dick man is so annoyed with us.. .why
>does he continue to read our posts. Dan... why DONT you filter us?
>-----
>nicole.

i know right? i mean i assume thats why he keeps changing his name. so he can
manage to get thru all the filters set up for him

Kate

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99

NO KERPLUNK OR 1,039 SOSH????????????????
Then you are missing many of the greatest GD Songs!!!!!
Just listen to Christie Road, 409 in your Coffeemaker, 80, Knowledge and so
many others and then you'll realize what Nimrod was about: "A LOAD OF CRAP"

Vacant5150

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
dick wrote>>>You're all so retarded<<

I'm not retarded. nicole.? Issac? Oli? RobbMann? Dave? Luckyducky? Nah,
they aren't either.

>>How the fuck can this pass as good comedy?<<

laughter?
¿Kaÿte¿

Vacant5150

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
dan wrote>>>It wasn't so much a mistake, just a crappy album. <<

Asshole, your entitled to your stupid opinion, but please quit acting like you
have acquired a modicum of intelligence and actually have a valued point of
view here.

<<>It's 50% rehashed 50% new stuff. Nimrod was like 90% rehashed.<<

huh?

> There's an EP's worth of good stuff on Nimrod, and that including some
B-sides.<<

huh?

¿Kaÿte¿

Vacant5150

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
RobbMann wrote>>>Am I the only one who is too damn lazy to respond?<<

Apparantly you may not be too lazy just a bit overwhelmed by your severe sexual
dysfunction? Or am I reading between the lines too much?

¿Kaÿte¿

Dan

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
On 29 Dec 1999 21:03:22 GMT, vacan...@aol.commitable (Vacant5150)
wrote:

Yeah I understand that for a person that hasn't even got the
intelligence to quote properly, these sentances might be a little
tricky. Don't give up though.

Vacant5150

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
dick wrote>>>Yeah I understand that for a person that hasn't even got the

intelligence to quote properly, these sentances might be a little tricky.<<

1. Quote: to speak or write (a passage) from another usually with credit,
acknowledgment (or in Dan's case blame).
2. sentence
3. Sentence: a word, phrase, or clause that usually has in speech the
intonation of a sentence but lacks grammatical structure.
4. Please don't bother to answer the questions, my toilet is broken.

¿Kaÿte¿

Davey D on the backup

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
>>Apparantly you may not be too lazy just a bit overwhelmed by your severe
sexual
dysfunction? Or am I reading between the lines too much?<<

hes not overwhelmed at all, Ive never seen someone so comfortable in thier
Sexual Dysfunctions.

Dave...

Help Robb reach 10,000 hits by New Years!
http://members.aol.com/rposch4628/robb.html

"People Should Be Allowed To Keep Midgets As Pets" Jesse "The Body" Ventura on
Conan O'brian

Fun Lovin Criminal

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
Knowledge>>

I wouldn't use this as an example of why SOSH would be a better album than
nimrod, I actually hate this song except for live.

Fun Lovin Criminal

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
I'm not retarded. nicole.? Issac? Oli? RobbMann? Dave? Luckyducky? Nah,
they aren't either.>>

Ehh.

Fun Lovin Criminal

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
Yeah I understand that for a person that hasn't even got the
intelligence to quote properly, these sentances might be a little
tricky. Don't give up though. >>

Or a person who doesn't have the intelligence to spell check their post.

Fun Lovin Criminal

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
hes not overwhelmed at all, Ive never seen someone so comfortable in thier
Sexual Dysfunctions.>>

Damn straight.

Johnny Horrible

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
>Yeah I understand that for a person that hasn't even got the
>intelligence to quote properly, these sentances might be a little
>tricky. Don't give up though.

those sentAnces are quite tricky for an illEterate person such as herself. if
youre gonna murder the english language like that itll be tricky for any of us
to understand

Kate

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99

<19991230014951...@ng-bd1.aol.com>...

>Knowledge>>
>
>I wouldn't use this as an example of why SOSH would be a better album than
>nimrod, I actually hate this song except for live.
>
>Robb
>"I once had a close shave with a chainsaw."

I also meant the live version fron the "Bowling... Parking..." Bootleg

Vacant5150

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
Dave wrote>>>hes not overwhelmed at all, Ive never seen someone so comfortable
in thier Sexual Dysfunctions.<<

Overwhelmed meaning busy with them you silly goose.

¿Kaÿte¿

Vacant5150

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
brainsicko wrote>>>those sentAnces are quite tricky for an illEterate person
such as herself. <<

were not......

¿Kaÿte¿

Davey D on the backup

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
>>Overwhelmed meaning busy with them you silly goose.<<

ohhhhhh! in that case you hit it right on the head. damn kids got his hands
down his pants every 5 minutes.

Em

Jan 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/1/00
In article <19991228014825...@ng-fo1.aol.com>, LuCkY dUcKy16
<luckyd...@aol.com> writes

>yeah, i vote that if you've never heard 1039 and Kerplunk! that you shouldn't
>ever post in here again

Well, that's me out then.

Twas nice knowing you.

<sarcasm>

"For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed,
he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love."

- Pythagoras (6th century BC)

JacensDay

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
um, people, listen. Nimrod didnt suck. Insomniac didnt suck. Dookie didnt
suck. Kerplunk didnt suck. 1,039 SOSH didnt suck. Green Day has and always
will be great. Just because Nimrod wasnt that punky doesnt mean its shit.
Green Day has so much talent, but sometimes its wasted with the lyrics and the
song. Thier music is great, and Billie is the best guitar player ever.

Kate

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00

In MY opinion Nimrod was a load of crap, not just because we like Green Day
it means that we are forced to like every single thing they do, as they are
humans, thay are in their wright to go wrong sometimes, maybe they did like
Nimrod, well.. I didn't
and Billie the best guitar player EVER?????
c'mon!!!!!
And if you don't like what I just said then don't even tell me.

<<If you want a helping hand then you'll always find it at the end of your
arm>>

Vacant5150

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00
jacensday wrote>>>Green Day has so much talent, but sometimes its wasted with

the lyrics and the song.<<

I might hesitate saying wasted. Different songs for different moods or humans
perhaps. *King for a Day* is one of my least favorite songs but I wouldn't
call it wasted. It meant something and they sure seem to have a great time
playing that AND a lot of people in this group adore that song. Nah, i think
wasted is a bit too strong of a word. Wasting means not using what you have
and the band uses what they have.

¿Kaÿte¿

TJ

Jan 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/3/00

> In MY opinion Nimrod was a load of crap, not just because we like Green
Day
> it means that we are forced to like every single thing they do, as they
are
> humans, thay are in their wright to go wrong sometimes, maybe they did
like
> Nimrod, well.. I didn't
<snip>

Sounds like you've only listened to the "radio-friendly songs"....like
Hitchin' a Ride, King for a Day and Time of your Life. These, granted, are
not your typical GD songs (not my favorites either). But, have you listened
to Redundant, Scattered, All the Time and Uptight? These are my favorites
off Nimrod and I think they rock just as much as early GD (yes, I do have
Kerplunk and 1039). Anyway, I don't know how a whole album can be a "load
of crap"...sure some songs don't cut it, but ya gotta take the good with the
bad. I guess everyone's been coming down on bands latest releases being
shitty....STP, Foo Fighters, etc...but there's some definite gems on each
creative album from these artists...ya just got find 'em.

Later, TJ

Fun Lovin Criminal

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00
Green Day has so much talent, but sometimes its wasted with
the lyrics and the song.>>

Uh, what else is there for a band to use their talent on?

Robb
"I once had a close shave with a chainsaw."

waste time here:

Kate

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00

TJ wrote in message <84ru2j$3s2q$1...@newssvr03-int.news.prodigy.com>...
>I've listened to the whole album and there are a couple of songs which are
really good, but some songs as King for a Day are so bad (I'm not insulting
the ones who like that song) that they ruin the whole image of the album.
There was a little something about the lyrics which I didn't like, too much
love, I was used to enjoy those lyrics which talked about boredom and being
negative about everything, I really like Hitchin a Ride and I think it's one
of their best songs, Time Of your Life is really good too, but I've heard it
more times in the radios my mom listens to that in the ones I hear. They
really changed their style in Nimrod and Changing is good.... sometimes. I
didn't like that change, and yes I like All the time and Haushinka.>

Vacant5150

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00
Kate wrote>>>In MY opinion Nimrod was a load of crap<<

In MY opinion Nimrod was not a load of crap.

>>not just because we like Green Day
it means that we are forced to like every single thing they do,<<

I agree.

>>as they are humans, thay are in their wright to go wrong sometimes,<<

thats cute how you did that.

>maybe they did like Nimrod, well.. I didn't<<

Surely you must agree, you can't please all the people all the time so you got
to please yourself.

>And if you don't like what I just said then don't even tell me.<<

Its YOUR opinion, however i disagree and thats MY opinion. I'd like to tell
you i didn't like what you wrote but i cannot find fault with YOUR opinion
other than we differ. And dan is dumb.

¿Kaÿte¿

Vacant5150

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00
TJ wrote>>> But, have you listened

to Redundant, Scattered, All the Time and Uptight? These are my favorites
off Nimrod <<

I agree, but don't forget Worry Rock.

¿Kaÿte¿

Davey D on the backup

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00

To be honest I really wouldnt skip any songs on Nimrod, except last ride in. I
like last ride in but it seems out of place. King for a Day is probably the
weakest song on the album.

Dave...

"People Should Be Allowed To Keep Midgets As Pets" Jesse "The Body" Ventura on

Conan O'Brian

"20 some-odd-years and nothings changed. Im still the same, still learning from
this never ending dream." FenixTx

Cyke

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00
<iha...@prodigy.net> wrote:84ru2j$3s2q$1...@newssvr03-int.news.prodigy.com...

> Kate <cata...@greendayweb.com> wrote in message
> > In MY opinion Nimrod was a load of crap, not just because we like Green
> Day
> > it means that we are forced to like every single thing they do, as they
> are
> > humans, thay are in their wright to go wrong sometimes, maybe they did

> like
> > Nimrod, well.. I didn't
> <snip>
>
> Sounds like you've only listened to the "radio-friendly songs"....like
> Hitchin' a Ride, King for a Day and Time of your Life. These, granted,
are
> not your typical GD songs (not my favorites either). But, have you

listened
> to Redundant, Scattered, All the Time and Uptight? These are my favorites

What about Take Back?

Kate

Jan 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/4/00