Mouthy nigger Tasha K slams 'machine' on YouTube after court loss to Cardi B

1 view

hamilton

Jan 27, 2022, 6:05:04 PM1/27/22
Tasha K promised to fight her $3 million court loss to Cardi B
this week in a discursive statement Wednesday that railed
against “the machine” and “corporate interests,” while gassing
up her own media company.

Sighing heavily before beginning her statement, Tasha, née Kebe,
started, “These last four years fighting this conspiracy case,
have been extremely challenging … The verdict handed down on
Monday was no shock to myself, my husband or my legal team.

“We called bluff against a machine that wanted to bully me for
not wavering from my personal beliefs,” Kebe continued. “A
machine that has corporate interests to protect prostitution,
drug use, promiscuity and to glorify the violence that wreaks
havoc in our society and in our neighborhood.” Later, she
claimed said machine threatened her life.

Calling the verdict “extremely prejudicial,” based “solely off
sympathy and payola,” Kebe said the trial “[made] me out to be
an angry and malicious woman,” and repeatedly invoked her First
Amendment rights, positing at one point, “my case will set a
precedent for all future media.”

“There was no defamation, no invasion of privacy, and suicidal
thoughts,” she said, — referencing Cardi’s testimony that Kebe’s
allegations drove her to a dark place mentally — before adding,
“and we proved that with sufficient, factual evidence,” without
specifying exactly what that was.

“We will fight, no matter the cost or length, even if this takes
years,” Kebe continued, adding later, “all the way up to the
Supreme Court if need be.” She also said that while the court
did not ask her to remove the videos that were part of the
trial, she did so anyway “to show good faith to the courts.”

The gossip maven, born Tasha Kebe, was ordered last week to pay
Cardi $1 million in punitive damages after the “I Like It”
rapper accused the social media star of defamation.

Tasha’s company, Kebe Studios LLC, was also ordered to pay an
additional $500,000 and reimburse Cardi’s legal fees, which
added up to $1,338,753.47. Added in with the $1.25 million Kebe
was ordered to pay Monday, the total comes out to more than $4
million.

Cardi’s legal win came after she took to the stand last week to
explain that Tasha’s “lies” made the rapper “extremely suicidal.”

“I felt defeated and depressed and I didn’t want to sleep with
my husband,” Cardi told jurors, also detailing the fatigue,
weight loss, migraine headaches and anxiety that forced her to
seek therapy.

Cardi claimed that Tasha told her followers that the Grammy
winner contracted herpes and spread more untruths — including
that she cheated on her husband (fellow rapper Offset), used
cocaine, worked as a prostitute and she “f–ked herself with beer
bottles on f–king stripper stages.”

Cardi’s legal team claimed that Tasha knowingly published lies
about the musician for her own gain, though the vlogger has
denied any wrongdoing.

Earlier this week, Cardi told Page Six in a statement that she
is filled with “great happiness” to walk away from the
contentious court battle.

“After almost four years of repeated libel and slander against
me, being able to walk away from this victorious brings me great
happiness,” she said, in part. “I appreciate Judge Ray for
conducting a fair and impartial trial.”

Facts are facts Cardi B. You admitted you was a whore multiple
times!

Just 'cause you got a few checks for singing naughty shit
doesn't make you clean.

You still just a five dollar whore.

https://pagesix.com/2022/01/26/tasha-k-reacts-to-losing-
defamation-lawsuit-to-cardi-b-on-youtube/