Joe Rogan Wins: Crosby, Stills & Nash Cry Uncle in Fight with Fearless Podcaster

1 view

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jul 7, 2022, 1:39:10 PM7/7/22
https://www.westernjournal.com/joe-rogan-wins-cjoe-rogan-wins-crosby-
stills-nash-cry-uncle-fight-fearless-podcasterrosby-stills-nash-cry-uncle-
fight-fearless-podcaster/

The music of Crosby, Stills & Nash has returned to Spotify five months
after band members staged a protest that failed to silence podcaster Joe
Rogan.

Graham Nash, Stephen Stills and David Crosby had followed former bandmate
Neil Young in February when Young objected to Rogan offering a wide range
of opinions on the subject of the COVID-19 vaccine.

But as of Saturday, their music was back on Spotify, according to the New
York Post.

The website Billboard quoted a source as saying that proceeds from their
music on Spotify would go to various COVID-19 charities for at least a
month.

Band member David Crosby sought to distance himself from the move.

Trending: Check Your Freezer Now: Ice Cream Brand Linked to Deadly
Outbreak
“I don’t own it now and the people who do are in business to make money,”
he tweeted.

Variety noted that in March 2021, the Iconic Artist Group bought Crosby’s
catalog of music. Still, the comment brought a round of mockery on
Twitter.

Related: University That Employs Clarence Thomas Shuts Down Students'
Attempt to Remove Him from Teaching Position
In February, Young gave Spotify an ultimatum.

“They can have Rogan or Young. Not both,” Young wrote to Warner Records,
the Post reported.

The three bandmates whose music has returned then followed suit.

“We support Neil and we agree with him that there is dangerous
disinformation being aired on Spotify’s Joe Rogan podcast.”

“While we always value alternate points of view, knowingly spreading
disinformation during this global pandemic has deadly consequences,” the
band’s statement read.

“Until real action is taken to show that a concern for humanity must be
balanced with commerce, we don’t want our music — or the music we made
together — to be on the same platform.”

Rogan responded to the furor caused by Young and others who joined in the
protest by offering to share more balanced views.

“I’m not trying to promote misinformation. I’m not trying to be
controversial,” he said then.

“I’ve never tried to do anything with this podcast other than just talk to
people and have interesting conversations.”

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.