Vaginal odor reeking skank Taylor Swift told she needs to shower by the BBC's Greg James, causing fan uproar

Yank

Jun 2, 2018, 4:34:54 PM6/2/18
Taylor Swift fans are furious after an awkward comment by radio
DJ Greg James following the star's performance in Swansea, Wales.

Over the weekend, Swift performed at the BBC's Biggest Weekend
event in front of 26,000 people in a very humid Swansea.

After the concert, the singer gave one of her first recorded
interviews in years. “I think you need to have a shower now,"
the BBC radio reporter told a somewhat sweaty Swift.

The singer replied, “I’m not offended that you said that.
There’s a lot going on and none of it’s good here.”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/05/29/taylor-swift-
told-needs-to-shower-by-bbcs-greg-james-causing-fan-
uproar.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork