Unity3D.PRO.v3.4.0-P2P Serial Keyl

Gaynelle Beltramo

Dec 7, 2023, 1:21:48 PM12/7/23
The arguments are stored as a UObject with reflected properties so you can get a "free" UI by using the property window. Also, this lets you use serialized arguments so you can potentially re-use the settings. You can also programmatically generate the arugment list to pass to CSVtoSVG by iterating the relfected properties.

Unity3D.PRO.v3.4.0-P2P Serial Keyl
DOWNLOAD https://shurll.com/2wIXV2

The initialization of dtNavMesh parameters have been moved to the init() and the parameters are now serialized in ARecastNavMesh. This provides safer initialization flow and fixed potential mismatches between the NavMesh Actor and the serialized NavMesh data.

Fixed a regression which caused the root transform to be discarded on a serialized Actor-based Blueprint's instanced component hierarchy after inserting a new root component into its native parent class.

Serializable data is now purged before consigning child function objects to the trash container during Blueprint class compilation. This avoids crashes related to serializing object references after they may have been freed.

The only exception is if a RPC is called on an actor before BeginPlay and opens the ActorChannel. This is because when opening the channel to send the RPC, we need to serialize the actor entirely for the client channel opening. If the actor has not begun play yet we will set up their components for replication and serialize them anyway. Note that sending RPCs this early is not recommended if the BeginPlay on the authority sets replicated variables that the client needs in his BeginPlay also.

Actors flagged for serialization will now be serialized just before we call destroy on them with Replay Recording. This allows them to be serialized in a state where they still have most components and properties intact.

Fixed missing call to PostReplicatedChange on the fast array serializer, when mapping previously unmapped objects (Items PostReplicatedChange calls were not affected). Fixed for both 'net.SupportFastArrayDelta' on/off paths.

UpdatedUDynamicMeshComponenttonow support a separate "transient" flag for disabling collision updates, configurable via SetTransientDeferCollisionUpdates(). This setting allows C++ code, such as code that implements a live 3D transform of mesh vertices, to temporarily disable collision re-generation without modifying the serialized bDeferCollisionUpdates UProperty.

We now handle TypeDefinitions with transient structs during serialization. If a small world coordinate struct is available, we use the mapping of this struct during the session to serialize out the large world coordinate version.
eebf2c3492