FS: 1990 Garth Brooks "Garth Brooks" Piano/Vocal/Chords Songbook

j. r. sinclair

Jul 9, 2009, 8:12:33 AM7/9/09
1990 Garth Brooks "Garth Brooks" Piano/Vocal/Chords Songbook

I have for sale the 1990 Baldwin Publication, Garth Brooks "Garth Brooks"
Piano/Vocal/Chords Songbook. The songbook includes the following music
scores:
Alabama Clay, Cowboy Bill, The Dance, Everytime That It Rains, I Know One,
I've Got A Good Thing Going, If Tomorrow Never Comes, Much Too Young (To
Feel This Damn Old), Nobody Gets Off In This Town, Not Counting You.
The Garth Brooks "Garth Brooks" Piano/Vocal/Chord Songbook in MINT
condition.
Price $25. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you

Jim James

Oct 6, 2011, 5:19:43 PM10/6/11
How about $5?