I'd love an iPod... But....

Kh

Dec 5, 2005, 6:49:21 PM12/5/05
They cost so damn much!!
Love the things, really want one but seriously, they cost a packet!!

But there is a way round that, check this out for yourself
http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=25448639

All you have to do is sign up, take out an offer (approx £10) and then refer
5 other people. As soon as they all take out an offer too, you'll have
completed all the requirements to get a free iPod! How cool is that? And
it's Simple eh?

What are the offers? Well - they range from gambling sites to DVD rentals.
All sorts really, personally I went for the Screen Select offer, costs £9.99
per month and you can have one DVD at home per go, but as many times as you
want, so watch one, send it back and then receive your next one and so on!!
If you don't like it cancel after a month and it's only cost you a tenner
plus you get the chance to get an iPod.... Great!

When I first looked at this, I thought this was a rip off and just another
internet scam. And believe me, I'm very sceptical and I've seen a lot of
scams. I've trawled through the small print, done the research and asked
around - this company looks like a truly genuine offer.....for once!! I
found it on a competition website.

A word of advice - Please do read the terms and conditions of the offers.
The 2 DVDs for a tenner offer, has a clause in the terms that states that
you have you purchase further items. Make sure you choose
an offer that has a low single fee (around £10) with no repeat payments.