Rock Music

hairy®

Mar 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/18/97
main.htm

hootie

Mar 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/24/97

Hey boyz and gurlz,

don't ya think Gwar is a waste of space on this rock called Earth?

Let's all drive them away, those left over KISS wanna-bees!!!

And speaking of butt munch copy catz... how did Green day ever get an
album?

those guys really blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't agree, go play with yourself. If you are old enough.

If you agree E-mail me and I will try to post your replies on my I hate
GWAR web-space!!!!

Caio,

Hootie

The GhettiCat Collective

Mar 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/24/97

You have lots of free time.

gu...@ix.netcom.com

Mar 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/24/97

I don't like them either, as is my choice,
so I do the only logical thing, listen to something else.
They have every right to do what they do no matter what I, you, or
anybody thinks. It's only entertainment. If it doesn't entertain you,
move on.

"Go play with yourself"? Just exactly how old are you?
About 12
I would guess.

Sorry about contributing to theis useless spam, but I'm just not in
the mood for such stupidity.

muke

jigsaw youth

Mar 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/24/97

gwar was on ay

RAW in Maryland

Mar 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/24/97

The GhettiCat Collective wrote:

> hootie wrote:
> >
> > Hey boyz and gurlz,
> >
> > don't ya think Gwar is a waste of space on this rock called Earth?
> >
> > Let's all drive them away, those left over KISS wanna-bees!!!
> >
> > And speaking of butt munch copy catz... how did Green day ever get an
> > album?
> >
> > those guys really blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > If you don't agree, go play with yourself. If you are old enough.
> >
> > If you agree E-mail me and I will try to post your replies on my I hate
> > GWAR web-space!!!!
> >
> > Caio,
> >
> > Hootie
>
> You have lots of free time.

LOL!!!! I have to agree with that one...way, way, WAY too much free
time! It's really quite scary.

Allen Pendegraph

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

hootie <o...@owlsnest.com> wrote:

>don't ya think Gwar is a waste of space on this rock called Earth?

In light of the "If you like Hootie, you probably won't like GWAR"
comment recently, this is really quite amusing.... ;)

AMB

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

First of all, "Hootie", you shouldn't cross-post. Very few people in
here care one way or the other about GWAR.

I happen to think they are fairly sick, but funny in a completely over
the top, perverse kind of way, and pretty good musicians. I even made
a latex Oderus mask from scratch one year for halloween, and it was
challenging fun.

Look, just chill, okay? There is still room for everything, despite
general overpopulation. I like Jethro Tull quite a bit better than
GWAR, but other artists I like are Black Sabbath, Joni Mitchell, Chick
Corea, The Beatles, Mahavishnu Orchestra, The Residents, see what I
mean?

As far as KISS goes, I love 'em, but they are pretty stupid!
Contradiction is the spice of life. Enjoy it all!!

Zombie

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

thanx. i appreciate that. i was hoping that
someone besides myself would see the irony.

zombie

Zombie

Mar 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/25/97

Samhain wrote:

> "Would You Get The Fuck Out Of My Face? Now!"

watch out, sammy. i just got flamed by "Q" for
cross-posting. don't do it too! i don't want
anybody yelling at my fellow austinites.

zombie, who is really sorry for crossposting

Samhain

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97

> Hey boyz and gurlz,

Wow we have a moron that can't spell boys and girls, isn't that slang
really neat?

> don't ya think Gwar is a waste of space on this rock called Earth?

Don't you think that Hootie is inspiration for birth control?

> Let's all drive them away, those left over KISS wanna-bees!!!

That is funny, I don't recall any gwar song sounding like KISS at all.

> And speaking of butt munch copy catz... how did Green day ever get an
> album?

You probably mean Green Jello and not Green Day, but what can I expect from
a faggot piece of shit like you?

> those guys really blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Green Day sucks immense cock.

> If you don't agree, go play with yourself. If you are old enough.

No I don't agree, no thanks I would rather play with my girlfriend than
play with myself. I am 19, how old are you?

> If you agree E-mail me and I will try to post your replies on my I hate
> GWAR web-space!!!!

I will be glad to email you so you can carry out this rant and rave against
gwar. Man do you have nothing better to do with your time? Then again if
you did, you wouldn't have started this meaningless and pointless thread.
I am also very impressed that you have "web-space" where did you get that
stuff?

> Hootie

Is this hootie as in BLOW fish? If so it stands to reason you wouldn't
like Gwar. I hate Hootie and the BLOWfish but do you see me flaming them
on several different newsgroups? Please buy a clue, or a life and
discontinue such meaningless actions.

--Samhain

Richard Begley

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97

hootie wrote:

> Hey boyz and gurlz,
>
> don't ya think Gwar is a waste of space on this rock called Earth?
>
> Let's all drive them away, those left over KISS wanna-bees!!!
>
> And speaking of butt munch copy catz... how did Green day ever get an
> album?
>
> those guys really blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> If you don't agree, go play with yourself. If you are old enough.
>
> If you agree E-mail me and I will try to post your replies on my I hate
> GWAR web-space!!!!
>
> Caio,
>
> Hootie
GWAR rule!

Sabino

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97
I have seen GWAR 3 times and what they lack in good music they make up
in showmanship. how often can you see oderus battle a twenty foot
dinosaur or shoot cum 30 feet into an audience or have the gwar woman
strip for you as beefcake the mighty beats on helpless slaves? yeah they
suck..but man are they fun to watch!!
KISS has always and will always be the crust on the asshole of gwar..
what all this has to do with janes is beyond me

Keith Trigwell

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97

In article <3336E3...@ziplink.net>, RAW in Maryland
<a...@ziplink.net> writes
>> You have lots of free time.
>
>LOL!!!! I have to agree with that one...way, way, WAY too much free
>time! It's really quite scary.

Can I suggest a new hobby.... perhaps model railway!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Keith Trigwell
bo...@twinsuns.demon.co.uk

Sex jibe husband murders wife,
Bomb blast victim fights for life,
Girl thirteen attacked with knife,
Princess Di is wearing a new dress.

Martin Gore :- 1986

Geoff Wetmore

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97
to Sabino

On Wed, 26 Mar 1997, Sabino wrote:

> I have seen GWAR 3 times and what they lack in good music they make up
> in showmanship. how often can you see oderus battle a twenty foot
> dinosaur or shoot cum 30 feet into an audience or have the gwar woman
> strip for you as beefcake the mighty beats on helpless slaves? yeah they
> suck..but man are they fun to watch!!
> KISS has always and will always be the crust on the asshole of gwar..
> what all this has to do with janes is beyond me

great comment!

Mark Wilkinson

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97

In article <e0KqEDAY...@twinsuns.demon.co.uk>, Keith Trigwell
<mai...@twinsuns.demon.co.uk> writes

>In article <3336E3...@ziplink.net>, RAW in Maryland
><a...@ziplink.net> writes
>>The GhettiCat Collective wrote:

Why is everyone encouraging this jerk by acknowledging him?

(And yes, that now includes me)
--------------------------------
-- ma...@datalinx.demon.co.uk --
--------------------------------

Keith Trigwell

Mar 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/27/97

In article <PIK4QAAx...@datalinx.demon.co.uk>, Mark Wilkinson
<data...@datalinx.demon.co.uk> writes

>Why is everyone encouraging this jerk by acknowledging him?
>
>(And yes, that now includes me)
>--------------------------------
>-- ma...@datalinx.demon.co.uk --
>--------------------------------

Because we're taking the piss! Probably a bit too much though :-0

guruuu

Mar 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/29/97

Zombie <zom...@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu> записано в статью
<333892...@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>...

> Samhain wrote:
>
> > "Would You Get The Fuck Out Of My Face? Now!"

A1armedBat

Apr 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/3/97

Gwar is going to rule the world and once they do they will kill all who
post happy things

leei...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2012, 12:25:34 PM4/24/12
http://t.co/SP7JHrfO