I am Stretched on Your Grave - chord request

Ells

Aug 5, 2004, 3:50:12 AM8/5/04
Please, does anyone have guitar chords for I am Stretched on Your
Grave? I have heard Dead Can Dance do this and I also know Sinnaed
O'Conner has recorded it. So far, no luck on getting chords.

Thanks in advance,
Ells

kb....@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2014, 1:46:55 PM12/19/14
10 years later and I found this searching google for the same thing lol.
I don't suppose you still use youtube or will see this but on the off chance you do, did you ever find chords for it?