Re: Songbird

David Dalton

Dec 1, 2022, 3:19:49 AM12/1/22
On Nov 30, 2022, Julian wrote on alt.buddha.short.fat.guy
(in article <tm8fmm$2jhrd$1...@dont-email.me>):

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLRyYETnoIE

I think she was bif and had a sexual shielding spell up that allowed
attention from partially compatible bims and straight-type-1 males
and incompatible gays while stopping attention from optimally
sexually compatible straight-type-2 males and lesbians and
other bifs. Such spells have now been adjusted in my funnel
working to do the opposite, so I now find that I am attracted
to her when I wasn’t before. Such a spell caused Whitney
Houston to end up with Bobby Brown instead of Kevin Costner.

"And I am the geek with the alchemists' stone... One bright blue rose
outlives all those; Two thousand years and still it goes" (Jimmy MacCarthy)

David Dalton

Dec 1, 2022, 4:00:42 AM12/1/22
On Dec 1, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.29389B2300...@88.198.57.247>):

> On Nov 30, 2022, Julian wrote on alt.buddha.short.fat.guy
> (in article <tm8fmm$2jhrd$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLRyYETnoIE
>
> I think she was bif and had a sexual shielding spell up that allowed
> attention from partially compatible bims and straight-type-1 males
> and incompatible gays while stopping attention from optimally
> sexually compatible straight-type-2 males and lesbians and
> other bifs. Such spells have now been adjusted in my funnel
> working to do the opposite, so I now find that I am attracted
> to her when I wasn’t before. Such a spell caused Whitney
> Houston to end up with Bobby Brown instead of Kevin Costner.

I did a blessing on the dead on her earlier when I heard the
news, before I read Julian’s post.

In recent minutes I was suggesting some soul alignments for
her but she wasn’t accepting anything. It seems that she
had decided to reincarnate already, and has reincarnated
as a minke whale. (But note that my perineum click divination
has been unreliable for me in the last 26.5 years.)

David Dalton

Dec 1, 2022, 4:03:20 AM12/1/22
On Dec 1, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2938A4B800...@88.198.57.247>):

> On Dec 1, 2022, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.29389B2300...@88.198.57.247>):
>
> > On Nov 30, 2022, Julian wrote on alt.buddha.short.fat.guy
> > (in article <tm8fmm$2jhrd$1...@dont-email.me>):
> >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLRyYETnoIE
> >
> > I think she was bif and had a sexual shielding spell up that allowed
> > attention from partially compatible bims and straight-type-1 males
> > and incompatible gays while stopping attention from optimally
> > sexually compatible straight-type-2 males and lesbians and
> > other bifs. Such spells have now been adjusted in my funnel
> > working to do the opposite, so I now find that I am attracted
> > to her when I wasn’t before. Such a spell caused Whitney
> > Houston to end up with Bobby Brown instead of Kevin Costner.
>
> I did a blessing on the dead on her

Christine McVie, not Whitney Houston.