Bawdy: Titties Bare

Qe'van, Bard of Nor

Dec 16, 2015, 10:29:01 AM12/16/15
Bawdy: Titties Bare
Tune: Teddy Bear (Mann/Lowe) [Presley]
_____________________________________

Baby let me see your left hand titty, bare.
I'll take your nipple in my mouth and suckle it with care.
Let me see (oh, let him see) your titty, bare.
I don't wanna see your vulva, Your bush is way too rough.
I don't wanna see your back side,
That side's ever hairier than your muff!

It just wanna see your titty, bare.
Pinch your nipple once or twice to make sure it's really there.
Oh, let me see (oh, let him see) your titty, bare.

Baby, let me see your titties in the light.
Run your fingers through my hair as I switch from left to right.
Oh, let me see (oh, let him see) your titties, bare.
Now if you shave your pubis, remove that mangy muff,
I'll lick you as your lyin'.
I'll eat you 'til you say you've had enough!

But, I just want to see your titties, bare.
Wrap them pillows round myself and pump them without care.
Oh, let me see your titties, bare.

Oh, let me see (Oh, let him see) Your titties, bare!
I just want to see your titties, bare!
*yummmmmmmmmmmmmm*

Qe'van, Bard of Nor
April, 2001