Trying to Identify Author of "Makin' Wookiee"

1 view

smof...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2017, 4:54:16 AM1/17/17
Greetings! I'm trying to identify the author of "Makin' Wookiee" (source song and subject self-evident from the title, I assume :-> ) I saw a reference to the base song and the filk lyrics popped in my head so I'm pretty sure it came from the SF fan community but the only place online I can find the lyrics could only identify the source as "the song first appeared in around 1979 at the University of Connecticut." I donated my filksong lyrics collection to an archivist a couple of years ago so I can't reference it myself. Any tips greatly appreciated! (Please respond by email as I do not generally read this group.) Thanks!