Filk press release

Chris Weber

Sep 12, 2022, 8:06:05 PM9/12/22
For anyone interested:

I am happy to announce the publication of my filk lyrics anthology: Sentient Chili and Stranger Filk: Lyrics to 107 Songs of Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Fandom by Chris Weber.

It is now available as an e-Book, in paperback, and in hardback from Amazon.com.

Members of Kindle Unlimited can download a free copy of the e-book.

https://www.amazon.com/Sentient-Chili-Stranger-Filk-Science-ebook/dp/B0B7KFGV7X/ref=sr_1_2?crid=D29DRVF1NO4P&keywords=sentient+chili+and+stranger+filk&qid=1660398712&sprefix=%2Caps%2C109&sr=8-2

Sentient Chili… is also available as an e-book from Barnes & Noble and from Smashwords:

Sentient Chili and Stranger Filk: Lyrics to 107 Songs of Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Fandom by Chris Weber | eBook | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com/w/sentient-chil-and-stranger-filk-chris-weber/1142168082?ean=2940165925436)

Smashwords – Sentient Chili and Stranger Filk: Lyrics to 107 Songs of Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Fandom – a book by Chris Weber: https://smashwords.com/books/view/1164243

Lee Gold XP

Sep 12, 2022, 10:29:37 PM9/12/22
Melodies for some of these songs have appeared over the decades in various
filk publications.

Alas, they didn't appear in this filkbook as sheet music.
I also didn't see references in the book to URLs where readers
could find the melodies so they could hear the songs.

Do you have any plans for adding melodies to the book, Chris?
If we sent you the sheet music and computerized melodies,
would you add them?

--Lee Gold