I have a dirty mind...

Barry Gold

Feb 19, 2021, 2:09:08 PM2/19/21
Proofreading the lastest Xenofilkia started a certain Disney tune
running through my head, and it mutated, right before my (inner) eyes.

Sally won't do ya,
Mitch wants to screw ya,
To get laid, what'll you do?

(Can anybody finish this?)

--
I do so have a memory. It's backed up on DVD... somewhere...

freemars

Feb 19, 2021, 6:24:28 PM2/19/21

>--
>I do so have a memory. It's backed up on DVD... somewhere...

Such would be my luck - memory backed up on DVD and no working computer DVD drives...

(I really need to work on this - lots pf photos are backed up on shiny little disks.)

Lee Gold XP

Feb 19, 2021, 11:33:16 PM2/19/21
I've read that you can buy an external DVD drive.

--Lee

Barry Gold

Feb 20, 2021, 3:25:00 PM2/20/21
On 2/19/2021 5:55 PM, Arthur T. wrote:
>> Proofreading the lastest Xenofilkia started a certain Disney tune
>> running through my head, and it mutated, right before my (inner) eyes.
> There are a lot of Disney tunes, and none comes to mind when looking
> at your snippet.

Bibbity bobbity boo, from Cinderella.

Barry Gold

Feb 21, 2021, 2:40:16 AM2/21/21
On 2/20/2021 9:00 PM, Arthur T. wrote:
> In Message-ID:<s0p2ci$ktu$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Barry Gold <bg...@labcats.org> wrote:
>
>> Proofreading the lastest Xenofilkia started a certain Disney tune
>> running through my head, and it mutated, right before my (inner) eyes.
>>
>> Sally won't do ya,
>> Mitch wants to screw ya,
>> To get laid, what'll you do?
> If you take chances, you'll find there are more
> STDs waiting for you.
>
> Someone who knew ya,
> Maybe they blew ya,
> But there's things worse than the flu.
> If you take chances, you'll find there are more
> STDs waiting for you.
>
> So gonorrhea means more painful pee for you
> But a shot in the arm undoes the harm if
> More hijinx do not ensue
>
> If the nurse tells ya,
> It's gone to hell, ya
> Know just what you need to do:
> Call all your partners and tell them they need
> STD testing anew.

Not the tone I was hoping for, but definitely works! Scans and rhymes
almost perfectly. (And the scansion glitches are no worse than mine!)

freemars

Feb 22, 2021, 6:40:45 PM2/22/21
The Capitol Steps did “Snippity Bobbitt” to the same tune on “Lord of the Fries” (songs of 2000)