Prayers (For the Faithless Ones)

karaite...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2017, 1:18:00 AM8/15/17
Some Prayers

A PRAYER FOR THE 7 RAINBOW BIBLES (Written 22nd of December 2012 CE/AD - 22nd of December 6176 SC)

Dear God

Please guide my words and thoughts for what is written in these Rainbow Bibles
Please help me to put in the dates of composition for every new section of the Rainbow Bibles

Let them express your will and hope for the future of the Noahide World

Let them be true to noahide doctrine in general

Let them embrace the ideas of acceptable Traditional Approaches to the faith

Let them embrace the ideas of acceptable Modern Approaches to the faith

Let them speak your will

Let them speak your truth

Let them be kind-hearted to the Children of Adam and Eve

Let them be kind-hearted to the Children of Noah

Let them be eternal works

Let them be Humble

Let them be spiritual

Speak your will through them, I earnestly pray

And guide me (and any others involved) to produce a work of qualitative, majestic, brilliance

I pray to you

Almighty God

AMEN

A PRAYER FOR THE CHRONICLES OF THE CHILDREN OF DESTINY

Dear God

Have your hand upon me, I pray, in the ongoing composition and writings of the Chronicles of the Children of Destiny

Let it speak entertaining words of spiritual magnificence

Let the sarcasm and humour be appropriate, witty, funny, but spiritually perfect

Let the serious tones be non-confronting, but confronting if and when necessary

Let people take joy in the inspiration of the divine within

Let it accomplish grand purposes of salvation, love, joy and relief

Let it speak your will

Let it speak your glory

Let it be grand

Let it be great

Let it be joy

Let it be love

Lord God

Have your hand, I pray, over my writing, and guide my words to speak loving, holy and genuine entertainment,

And genuine spirituality

Amen

Alleluia

Amen

A PRAYER FOR THE PASSIONATE GLORY OF THE MUSIC OF LOVE

Dear God

I pray

Place the passionate glory of love into the heart of Noahide faith

Place musical passion and outstanding dedication into the heart of our movement

Place thirst and unending desire to produce music of amazing superlativeness into our heart

Help us to dedicate ourselves each day, each morning, each moment, to the passion of music,

To the passion of glorious rhythms, harmonies and melodies, and exploding cadenzas,

of musical brilliance and splendour

Train our musicians

Train them perfectly

Train them joyously

Train them eternally

Let us witness for the Noahide faith

In abounding words of songs of love

For your glory

For your name

AMEN

A PRAYER FOR THE SALVATION OF MANKIND

Dear God

I pray for the eternal salvation of Adam and Eve and their children

I pray for the eternal salvation of Noah and his offspring

I pray for the eternal salvation of the Community of Noah

I pray for the eternal salvation of the Seven Divine Fellowships and its members

Amen

A PRAYER FOR THE DOCTORS, NURSES AND HEALTH CARE WORKERS OF EARTH

Dear God

I pray

Bless the doctors of this world

Bless them with medical wisdom

Bless the nurses of this world

Bless them with caring hearts

Bless the health care workers of this world

Bless them with dedication to their work

Lord, have your hand upon the health of this planet, your creation

Let those who work towards our good health be blessed in their lives

And let them be a blessing to others

Bring good health through your trusted servants

And bless mankind

Restore our health, restore our lives

And guide these loyal servants

Each and Every Day

To carry out their important responsibilities

To the best of their courage and abilities

Amen

A PRAYER FOR THE CARING HEART

Dear God

Teach the children of men to have caring hearts

Where there is war, bring love

Where there is hate, bring understanding

Where there is tension, bring peace

Lord God

Remind us once more to care for each other

A truth which never goes out of fashion

Help us to pray for each other

Help us to show concern for each other

Help us to care for each other

Lord

Bring the caring heart, ever more so, into the children of men

We pray

Amen