The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Andrew Hodgson

Jan 2, 2012, 3:25:16 PM1/2/12

Watched the new film the other day and surprised to hear Enya/Orinoco
Flow as part of the score. There is an article about it here:

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/12/22/the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-enya/

Andrew.

William McNee

Jan 13, 2012, 1:17:06 PM1/13/12
Not seen the film yet but did hear about this.
Gonna wait until I read the books first before I see the films.

--
Words with Friends/Chess with Friends/Naked War username: HaggisHunter

Using an Intel i7 PC with a Zotac GTX580 gfx card, ASUS Xonar D2X
soundcard, 30" Samsung monitor, 6GB of memory and Windows 7 64-bit

sunny...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2012, 4:56:54 PM3/21/12
I loved the movie. It's getting more attention now as a DVD, too. http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2012/03/sony-says-girl-dragon-tattoo-dvd-was-designed-look-fake