Starter Cap...

Bill Fairhall

Feb 25, 2001, 7:00:57 PM2/25/01
Here's a question for you... Can anyone tell me what a starter cap is? As
in, 'I wrote it on your starter cap' in Stan. (At least, I think that's
what he says.)

Thanks everyone
ben

Kerry

Feb 25, 2001, 8:18:07 PM2/25/01
Bill Fairhall wrote:

it's a hat

Damian Wieczorek

Feb 26, 2001, 6:52:58 AM2/26/01
It愀 a Baseball-Cap from the firm STARTER!

PEACE, DAMIAN!

"Kerry" <ker...@powersurfr.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

zylo...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2018, 8:09:41 AM9/22/18
Found this from 18 years ago imagine

riotg...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2018, 11:45:19 AM9/22/18
I had no idea what a starter cap was , either! And, I'm an OG...LOL! Over 50 and thought I was pretty worldly...*Sigh* Starter is a brand. Who knew? Not me! :) Mystery : Solved

jhun...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2018, 7:59:45 PM9/29/18
Same here LOL. I was the prime age for Em too, but now I find myself now at 32 finally getting into him. I thought a starter cap was a car component, like spark plug...

marksp...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2018, 7:26:03 PM10/1/18
Jeez. I didn't know google forums was a thing until now, let alone back in 2001.

Thanks MGK lol

faint...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2018, 5:13:28 AM10/2/18
Crazy right!

ibelieveins...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2018, 6:36:56 AM10/2/18
who else is here because of Killshot in 2018

bonakele...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2018, 6:16:58 AM10/3/18
On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 12:36:56 PM UTC+2, ibelieveins...@gmail.com wrote:
> who else is here because of Killshot in 2018

Me Me Me, still crazy about it

siru...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2018, 12:45:02 PM10/6/18
On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 3:36:56 AM UTC-7, ibelieveins...@gmail.com wrote:
> who else is here because of Killshot in 2018

I also am and I didn't even think of cap as a hat. I can't believe I missed that. I was focused on "starter" as in something to do with cars.

kfu...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2018, 1:53:21 PM10/6/18
Me!

bz...@my.bristol.ac.uk

Oct 6, 2018, 4:01:32 PM10/6/18
This is hilarious people came here from Killshot. Even more hilarious people still have this question!

scottd...@icloud.com

Oct 6, 2018, 6:14:59 PM10/6/18
I’m not saying the answer, I wrote it for you on a
Trilby

skillau...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2018, 10:51:01 AM10/9/18
Killshot is pretty good

zane...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2018, 1:23:00 PM10/9/18
Lol I didn't knew this existed

hjm...@hotmail.com

Oct 10, 2018, 12:54:35 PM10/10/18
On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 11:36:56 AM UTC+1, ibelieveins...@gmail.com wrote:
> who else is here because of Killshot in 2018

Hahah... me

jaxla...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2018, 4:44:35 PM10/13/18
On Tuesday, 2 October 2018 06:36:56 UTC-4, ibelieveins...@gmail.com wrote:
> who else is here because of Killshot in 2018

me

stasia...@aol.com

Oct 16, 2018, 6:14:25 PM10/16/18
Me broski

charli...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2018, 8:00:37 AM10/18/18
lol 18 years ago! lol I'm so far behind

klkin...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2018, 11:55:31 AM10/27/18
Also curious what a starter Cap was lol
#killshot
Em is back!!

ricardo...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2018, 3:10:05 PM10/31/18
Killshot!! Damm google groups still exist?

simeon...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2018, 4:10:55 AM11/1/18
Man 😁 these things still exist

breezy...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2018, 9:39:27 PM11/8/18
HaHa I thought it was a car component too😁

25...@abington.k12.pa.us

Nov 13, 2018, 5:11:07 PM11/13/18
On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 6:36:56 AM UTC-4, ibelieveins...@gmail.com wrote:
> who else is here because of Killshot in 2018

me lol

brianb...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2018, 2:49:26 AM11/18/18
This post is older than 9/11 damm😞

josh.jac...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2018, 10:40:10 PM12/17/18
I'm probably babysitting lil tay

jani...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2018, 7:09:14 PM12/27/18
Me

yoseli...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2019, 4:15:42 AM1/26/19
I was 2 years old when this was posted and I'm 20 now. Came here from killshot, google is old as hell

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2019, 9:51:54 AM2/14/19
On Monday, February 26, 2001 at 8:00:57 AM UTC+8, Bill Fairhall wrote:
> Here's a question for you... Can anyone tell me what a starter cap is? As
> in, 'I wrote it on your starter cap' in Stan. (At least, I think that's
> what he says.)
>
> Thanks everyone
> ben

Wow ...... so many people found this from Killshot ... so glad I found this, been thinking he signed a starter tab from a meal at a restaurant for almost 20 years now .... you live you learn ....

kim.a.we...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2019, 3:36:53 PM2/14/19
Starter cap = package too start with.. starterpack in other words ;)

bailonmyp...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2019, 7:32:22 PM3/18/19
Not me i just came here to laugh at people who didnt know it was a hat...

sarah....@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2019, 6:00:20 PM3/28/19
😂😂 This phrase is not originally from "Killshot" By Slim... It is originally from his oldies song, "Stan".... This is why the convo started in 2001.

justin...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2019, 8:52:45 AM4/4/19
In the early to mid-90’s Starter snap backs were ‘THE’ hat to wear. (Starter also made sic jackets) An early equivalent of a new era, but where new era made hats for MLB, Starter pretty much held down the market for NFL, NBA and NHL. If your were a true OG baller, you were rockin’ the Starter hat / jacket combo.

braydeno...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2019, 8:54:36 AM4/14/19
I thought it was something in a letter. Like the start of a sentence or something

jazmineg...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2019, 1:07:28 AM8/6/19
Haha yep. Killshot got me here

bjame...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2019, 1:59:26 PM11/6/19
Killshot got me here! 😂🙌🏼

nads1...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2020, 4:32:36 AM1/18/20
Me too ahahqh

roppana....@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2020, 4:39:28 PM1/30/20
Oh shit I didn't even realize it was this old

balkrish...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2020, 2:21:40 PM3/24/20
2020😂

majidv...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2020, 7:26:41 PM4/18/20
On Monday, February 26, 2001 at 12:00:57 AM UTC, Bill Fairhall wrote:
> Here's a question for you... Can anyone tell me what a starter cap is? As
> in, 'I wrote it on your starter cap' in Stan. (At least, I think that's
> what he says.)
>
> Thanks everyone
> ben

daaamn this shits old yo, google forums were a thing in '01?

kamikaz...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2020, 4:50:12 AM4/19/20
This was a usenet forum back in the day and then google bought it out. I was amazed when I found this site still existed! Came back to read my posts from 1999 - 2001 lol. Still an Eminem fan ;)

johnyak...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2020, 8:33:49 AM4/28/20
So, Eminem been making starter cap famous since 2001

darksa...@gmail.com

May 22, 2020, 7:15:26 AM5/22/20
On Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 7:33:49 AM UTC-5, johnya...@gmail.com wrote:
> So, Eminem been making starter cap famous since 2001

LMFAO I wasn't even born when this forum was made, how the internet and time flies.... It's amazing :P p.s. also found this when looking at Eminem starter caps xD

tierra...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2020, 1:41:41 PM6/30/20
El domingo, 25 de febrero de 2001, 18:00:57 (UTC-6), Bill Fairhall escribió:
> Here's a question for you... Can anyone tell me what a starter cap is? As
> in, 'I wrote it on your starter cap' in Stan. (At least, I think that's
> what he says.)
>
> Thanks everyone
> ben

SALUDOS DESDE EL FUTURO 2020!

omida...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2020, 10:42:55 AM7/3/20
On Monday, February 26, 2001 at 12:00:57 AM UTC, Bill Fairhall wrote:
> Here's a question for you... Can anyone tell me what a starter cap is? As
> in, 'I wrote it on your starter cap' in Stan. (At least, I think that's
> what he says.)
>
> Thanks everyone
> Damn, all these old forums showing up on Google groups is kinda awesome.
Hello internet historians!

jtasc...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2020, 9:36:25 PM7/23/20
Yo I found this 19 years later wow

Charles Patterson

Mar 8, 2021, 9:17:32 AM3/8/21
On Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 7:09:41 AM UTC-5, zylo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, February 26, 2001 at 1:00:57 PM UTC+13, Bill Fairhall wrote:
> > Here's a question for you... Can anyone tell me what a starter cap is? As
> > in, 'I wrote it on your starter cap' in Stan. (At least, I think that's
> > what he says.)
> >
> > Thanks everyone
> > ben
> Found this from 18 years ago imagine