[10 REASONS] Why Eminem Sucks

Danny Vigilante

Jan 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/16/00
10. He isn't funny.

9. He can't even rap.

8. He doesn't play his own intrusment.

7. He's a homosexual.

6. He's a pussy who acts drunk.

5. He's talentless.

4. He hangs out w/ washed up rappers.

3. He applauded Will Smith at some award show.

2. He's a woman.

1. He's a wigger.

sandblast1

Jan 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/16/00

Danny Vigilante wrote:

> 10. He isn't funny.

> Neither was Ghandi, did he suck too?

> 9. He can't even rap.

> Rap defined is placing continuous word's of similar sound, or rhym
> in sequence right? well, then, he can rap.

> 8. He doesn't play his own intrusment.

> Maybe not, but I bet he can spell instriment.

> 7. He's a homosexual.

> The whole married to a women, with a kid kinda lead's me to
> believe otherwise.

> 6. He's a pussy who acts drunk.

> So that's what a vagina look's like while entoxicated.
> 5. He's talentless.
> His platinum status would also lead me to misbelieve that
> statement.

> 4. He hangs out w/ washed up rappers.

> Most of which are gold, so please refer to the last part of my
> response to #5

> 3. He applauded Will Smith at some award show.

> For winning an award for talent, which was displayed flawlessly
> without killing or sexually assaulting anyone in his record.. I'd have
> to applaude for that as well.

> 2. He's a woman.

> Kinda conflict's with the whole "He's" at the begining to all
> you'r statement's doesnt it?

> 1. He's a wigger.

???????????

Bryan Young

Jan 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/17/00
FUCK YOU

MOTPU

Jan 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/17/00
10 reasons why YOU suck:

10. You are ignorant.

9. You wouldn't recognize talent if it came and raped your mom and gave her
AIDS.

8.You are a guy that likes huge ass-flling dicks.

7.You just wish you had a deal with Dre.

6.You probably only listen to coutry music.

5.You have no appreciation for the hip-hop culture.('cause you obviously
don't know shit)

4.You are probably some fat bitch that felt hurt when Eminem rapped about
your lard-filled fat ass.(in that case: HAHAHAHAHA!)

3.You gave Dr.Dre your demo tape, and he laughed in your face after having
spit at it!

2.You are just jealouse of Eminem.

1.Eminem can kick your uneducated ass, and make you cry, by just being in
your face.

Sam Viscious

Jan 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/18/00
In article <20000116165020...@ng-fr1.aol.com>,

dannyvi...@aol.com (Danny Vigilante) wrote:
> 10. He isn't funny.
> 9. He can't even rap.
> 8. He doesn't play his own intrusment.
> 7. He's a homosexual.
> 6. He's a pussy who acts drunk.
> 5. He's talentless.

> 4. He hangs out w/ washed up rappers.
> 3. He applauded Will Smith at some award show.
> 2. He's a woman.
> 1. He's a wigger.

hahahaahahahahahaahahaaahaahaha. Hey dude, he is funny sometimes. What
other rappers are funny? For #8, what rappers play an instrument,
unless you mean their dick is there instrument! Then they all play
their own instrument. #4- Just about all the rappers are washed up or
else their dead. For #2- if he is a woman, then you should add that he
sure is an ugly woman!

At least you got some other people out there to write something in this
group. Thanks, VIGalante!

Sam

Brandon

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
WHAT's a WIGGER?

Brandon

In article <20000116165020...@ng-fr1.aol.com>,
dannyvi...@aol.com (Danny Vigilante) wrote:

> 1. He's a wigger.

AGT1978

Jan 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/26/00
>WHAT's a WIGGER?
>
> Brandon

A white person who acts black

Sam Viscious

Feb 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/1/00
Then I wonder what you call a Chinese girl with red hair who
thinks she's a N******?

A cigger? A CHIGGER? oh hi zarah! hahahhhahahahahaha

Sam
In article <20000126024621...@ng-fy1.news.cs.com>,

Thijs Jebson

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
Ho the fuck r u to say some fuckin'shit like that what r u a retard or
something like that u better go back 2 your mommy now I hear her calling
bitch!!!

Danny Vigilante <dannyvi...@aol.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
20000116165020...@ng-fr1.aol.com...

> 10. He isn't funny.
>

> 9. He can't even rap.
>

> 8. He doesn't play his own intrusment.
>

> 7. He's a homosexual.
>

> 6. He's a pussy who acts drunk.
>

> 5. He's talentless.
>

> 4. He hangs out w/ washed up rappers.
>

> 3. He applauded Will Smith at some award show.
>

> 2. He's a woman.

Danny Vigilante

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00

>Ho the fuck r u to say some fuckin'shit like that what r u a retard or
>something like that u better go back 2 your mommy now I hear her calling
>bitch!!!

Excuse me but I wasn't raised in the trailor park like you. I've learned how to
string together words into a sentence. I don't go.. "Be fuckn' u yo". Maybe
when you give your mon her 15 cents, all that she earned from patroling the
streets, you'll feel better about yourself.

Danny
-I'm not a shrink, so don't tell me your personal problems.

Sam Viscious

Mar 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/24/00

In article <20000116165020...@ng-fr1.aol.com>,
dannyvi...@aol.com (Danny Vigilante) wrote:

>8. He doesn't play his own intrusment.

YOU CAN'T SPELL

>7. He's a homosexual.

SO IS YO MOMMA! hahahaahaahahaaahahaha

2. He's a woman

SO IS YO DADDY hahahahahahahaahahhaaa

Sam

ERICA71585

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
10 reasons y u suck

SlyDarkie

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
Sammie, youz iz done told da truth bout dat fool Danny , sjho nuff, Uh HUh!
Shit, dat punkass realeds name be Anny, nots Danny, dats rite,punkass pussy dat
he be,
n den dat punkass pussy AnnyDanny be needin hiz fanny ta be spankeded, dats
what! Sho Nuff! Dat fool AnnyDanny wid dat spankeded red-ass fanny be needin a
good ass whoopin UH UH UH!

Sly--Vice-President o dis Newsgroup, dats rite--Darkie

Sheryl007

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
JEALOUS MUCH????

Sam Viscious <gwizimeuru...@webtv.net.invalid> wrote in message

> In article <20000116165020...@ng-fr1.aol.com>,

> dannyvi...@aol.com (Danny Vigilante) wrote:
>

> >8. He doesn't play his own intrusment.
> >
> YOU CAN'T SPELL
> >
> >7. He's a homosexual.
>
> SO IS YO MOMMA! hahahaahaahahaaahahaha
> >
> 2. He's a woman
>
> SO IS YO DADDY hahahahahahahaahahhaaa
>
> Sam

Sam Viscious

Apr 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/4/00
Jealous? Me? Why would i be jealous of some freak geak who dissed
Eminem? So my answer is hell no I'm not jealous. Whattsa matter with
you, you too stupid to understand who I was dissin?

Sam

darl

Apr 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/4/00
Who's the president of this ng???
Sly is the VP . . . but whos the f'n prez?

< Sly--Vice-President o dis Newsgroup, dats rite--Darkie >

--
@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@
" Sometimes I Drink A Little Beer, Sometimes I Make A Little Mess

Eminem

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00

The person that wrote the original message "[10 REASONS] Why Eminem Sucks"
is a fuckin faggot, go back to the library ya pussy.

Are you telling me that eminem dosen't open your imagination?

Tracks like "As The World Turns" creates a story from start to finish,
and are you telling me that "Role Model" dosen't convince you to do drugs,
oops, mabey that was just me...

SlyDarkie

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
Hey baby, da Prezeedent o diz group be a dude from New Zealand nameded Vincent.
Uh Huh dats rite, see, cuzzin he be da man who usenet accepteds his written
proposal. mines came in secent plaze darlin, sho nuff so dats makesed him da
Prez n me Sly Darkie, da Viz Prezzedent

Sly--Mr. Viz Prez---Darkie

>Subject: Re: [10 REASONS] Why Eminem Sucks
>From: "darl" da...@nucleus.com
>Date: 4/4/00 5:42 PM Central Daylight Time

Kitten

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
Then I wonder what you call a Chinese girl with red hair who
thinks she's a N******?

Sam, that was really mean.

-Zarah

*and when it all seemed clear, then you just go and disappear*

SlyDarkie

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
Wens dat lil funky brotha done writeds dat shit bouts ya all Zarah Baby? He be
neddein some ass whoopin, dats rite, n Iz knows juz da poison dat gonna done do
it, lets be givins dat job toos Darl from nucleusous.com Uh Huh dats rite, Darl
, go hed on n kick dat Sammy boys ass fo beins diskrespectfulls to my woman
Zarah.

Sly--da viz prezident done givin da orda--Darkie

Kitten

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
I don't know. It says he wrote it in early February.

GG2676

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
When did he write that, Zarah?

gg

>Subject: Re: [10 REASONS] Why Eminem Sucks

>From: Kitten wait...@kittymail.com
>Date: 4/24/00 9:03 PM Central Daylight Time

>Then I wonder what you call a Chinese girl with red hair who
>thinks she's a N******?
>
>Sam, that was really mean.

darl

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
>n Iz knows juz da poison dat gonna done do
>it, lets be givins dat job toos Darl from nucleusous.com Uh Huh dats rite,
Darl
>, go hed on n kick dat Sammy boys ass fo beins diskrespectfulls to my woman
>Zarah.

Aaiight
im there
dat be rite
i be dat darl from nucleosus.com

@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@
" Sometimes I Drink A Little Beer, Sometimes I Make A Little Mess
Sometimes I Get A Little Angry, Sometimes I kick A Little Ass"
Well You Know, Sometimes I Kick A Lot Of Ass!
Oh, Hell Yeah!
Darl Hobsbawn
da...@nucleus.com
darlthecra...@yahoo.com
da...@another.co.uk
dar...@hotmail.com
da...@f-off.co.uk
whydo...@nothingtowear.co.uk

guess_what...@secretvalentine.co.uk

amitb...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2016, 11:27:59 AM2/11/16
If Eminem sucks because of these shitty reasons
then where do u stand when u havent done these
u are a bloody asshole who know nothing...
so dont say shit about him
Eminem is a legend
if u dont like him just fuck off..
but dont post these shits about him..
People jealous of EMINEM.. because he s awesome

cfs_...@cftigers.org

Jan 29, 2018, 1:47:01 PM1/29/18
On Sunday, January 16, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Danny Vigilante wrote:
> 10. He isn't funny.
>

> 9. He can't even rap.
>

> 8. He doesn't play his own intrusment.
>

> 7. He's a homosexual.
>

> 6. He's a pussy who acts drunk.
>

> 5. He's talentless.
>

> 4. He hangs out w/ washed up rappers.
>

> 3. He applauded Will Smith at some award show.
>

> 2. He's a woman.
>

> 1. He's a wigger.

who ever wrote 6 is honestly ignorant

stu...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2018, 6:52:22 PM8/12/18
YEA, YOU SUCKKKK EMENEMS!!!! 🖕

martyr...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2019, 8:52:55 PM6/8/19
you do realize he is joking right?

whysoseri...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2019, 12:08:23 PM7/16/19
you fuckig cunt who do you thnk u are . whats wrong in being a women, gay or o "wigger"? FYI, tell ur mom to join yoga classes because she is not at all flexible in the bed.(also she cant even deepthroat.

Meme Man

Dec 14, 2020, 9:23:14 AM12/14/20
bruh your not em

Al Bonaventure

Feb 14, 2022, 11:27:11 PM2/14/22
That's right m&m is just that, a little piece of shit candy. Let him kneel all he wants, he is a traitor just like all of the blm promoters he SUCKS!!!!!

Duy Phong

Jul 20, 2022, 8:45:14 AM7/20/22
YESSS, Carti better 🥱

Ru Milbourn

Jul 25, 2022, 5:50:29 PM7/25/22
On Sunday, 16 January 2000 at 08:00:00 UTC, Danny Vigilante wrote:
> 10. He isn't funny.
agreed
> 9. He can't even rap.
agreed
> 8. He doesn't play his own intrusment.
agreed
> 7. He's a homosexual.
?stfu, he legit the worst thing that happened to gay rights since conversion therapy
> 6. He's a pussy who acts drunk.
agreed
> 5. He's talentless.
agreed
> 4. He hangs out w/ washed up rappers.
kinda agreed
> 3. He applauded Will Smith at some award show.
no idea
> 2. He's a woman.
is he
> 1. He's a wigger.
sure...

Dallas Winston

Jan 12, 2023, 12:14:38 AM1/12/23
On Tuesday, January 18, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Sam Viscious wrote:
> In article <20000116165020...@ng-fr1.aol.com>,
> dannyvi...@aol.com (Danny Vigilante) wrote:
> > 10. He isn't funny.
> > 9. He can't even rap.
> > 8. He doesn't play his own intrusment.
> > 7. He's a homosexual.
> > 6. He's a pussy who acts drunk.
> > 5. He's talentless.
> > 4. He hangs out w/ washed up rappers.
> > 3. He applauded Will Smith at some award show.
> > 2. He's a woman.
> > 1. He's a wigger.
> hahahaahahahahahaahahaaahaahaha. Hey dude, he is funny sometimes. What
> other rappers are funny? For #8, what rappers play an instrument,
> unless you mean their dick is there instrument! Then they all play
> their own instrument. #4- Just about all the rappers are washed up or
> else their dead. For #2- if he is a woman, then you should add that he
> sure is an ugly woman!
> At least you got some other people out there to write something in this
> group. Thanks, VIGalante!
> Sam

dude you suck ass cmon