what are purple pills?

Dr Mncni

Jun 25, 2001, 12:11:43 PM6/25/01
anyone know? thanks.

iFN2k1

Jun 25, 2001, 1:02:38 PM6/25/01
XTC

"Dr Mncni" <drm...@aol.com> schreef in bericht
news:20010625121143...@ng-mg1.aol.com...
> anyone know? thanks.

karen seery

Jun 25, 2001, 1:23:52 PM6/25/01

Dr Mncni <drm...@aol.com> wrote in message

news:20010625121143...@ng-mg1.aol.com...
> anyone know? thanks.

hi i know dats Eminems new song its ok

by da way its Purple Hills not pills
or was dat a joke?

UGVD Scottio

Jun 25, 2001, 1:43:51 PM6/25/01
Mabey He Actually likes D12 enough to buy their album and actually find out
that it is Pills for the Dirty Version!

In you Language
(In Yo Shiznit)
That Dogg thinks D12 are Dope and checked the Album out!
The Dogg Knows dat its Purple Pills in da Dirty verstion

"karen seery" <see...@lineone.net> wrote in message

Dr Mncni

Jun 25, 2001, 1:52:42 PM6/25/01
yes, we all know it's purple "pills", as purple pills are something that
hopefully exist, and purple "hills" is some retarted bullshit. so these blue
and yellow purple pills, better than mushroom mountain...anyone have an idea of
what pills specifically eminem is talking about?

Christine

Jun 25, 2001, 2:58:24 PM6/25/01

"Dr Mncni" <drm...@aol.com> wrote in message

the purple ones silly

/thinks that one should be obvious....

--
Christine
"I meant to do it - it wasn't that i'm a fucking retard"

Leonie

Jun 25, 2001, 3:13:56 PM6/25/01
"Dr Mncni" wrote

Drugs :-P ???

Leo

Damian Wieczorek

Jun 26, 2001, 5:56:35 AM6/26/01
Yeah, Purple Pills are drugs. That愀 why on MTV they say Purple Hills. But
look on the second posting. Somebody said it there almoust.

"Leonie" <Angel...@gmx.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Adrunk

Jun 26, 2001, 8:11:22 AM6/26/01
Ecstasy pills are usually purplish white, he's talking about them.

Ad.......

Patrick Leinen

Jun 26, 2001, 7:05:05 AM6/26/01

Purple Rain is an old prince song. And I think thats the reason why they
call the song Purple Pills.

Tomen

Jun 26, 2001, 2:07:01 PM6/26/01

Patrick Leinen <Birgit...@T-Online.de> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
9ha4bq$4ue$03$3...@news.t-online.com...

> Purple Rain is an old prince song. And I think thats the reason why they
> call the song Purple Pills.

I think there is no relation between them, ´cause Purple Rain is about
Masturbating!!!
For Real!!!!!!
#) kopman on d*pe, man!!!!!

somebody

Jun 27, 2001, 1:32:46 AM6/27/01
Howdy,

On 25 Jun 2001 16:11:43 GMT, Dr Mncni) wrote:
>anyone know? thanks.

judging by the responses, i think perhaps what you meant to ask was...

"what is name of the 'purple pills' that they sing about?"

as an example, if he had sung "i really love that purple paper" the
first thing that comes to mind is "purple ohm" lsd trips.

i have no idea what 'name' has been given to those 'purple' pills. i
havent thought about anything like that in years. there used to be a
website with pictures of various xtc tablets that were doing the
rounds. a decent search should find it.

bfn
somebody who shouldnt be posting about his knowledge of things like
this on the internet

silverhearted

Jun 27, 2001, 5:45:12 AM6/27/01

"Dr Mncni" <drm...@aol.com> wrote in message

Jeeez, and I thought the trolls here were bad..............

silverhearted

Jun 27, 2001, 6:03:14 AM6/27/01

"Dr Mncni" <drm...@aol.com> wrote in message
They're talking about rare pills which are produced in Europe which contains
'Blue' LSD, 'Yellow' Ecstacy, and 'Purple' Heroin. They're sold throughout
coffee shops in Amsterdam, but you can only buy them if you are have bare
feet, because they reverse the body's natural heat pattern and, whereas
ordinarily the majority of heat leaves your body through the top of your
head, when you take BYP's it leaves through your feet.
This lead to the 1978 'Great Pavement Crack' in Amsterdam, where usage was
so widespread, the heat generated broke every pavement in a mile vicinity of
the only 2 coffeeshops that supplied BYP's at the time.
If you do a www.google.com search, it's all there for you.
jp
--
Nothing is scared and nothing is pure,
so the revelation of death is our cure.

cjhynes

Jun 27, 2001, 12:25:34 PM6/27/01
<bullshit>
Maybe Purple Pills are those little Parma Violets
I heard Eminem picked up a Parma Violet habit when he came over in January
He is also hooked on Love Hearts and Refresher bars
</bullshit>

Peace

Patrick Leinen

Jun 27, 2001, 6:14:18 AM6/27/01

XTC pills are snow-white

silverhearted

Jun 27, 2001, 9:40:32 PM6/27/01

"Patrick Leinen" <Birgit...@T-Online.de> wrote in message

> XTC pills are snow-white

umm...... no they're not. Some E's are snow-white, some are off white, some
are speckled with brown/grey/blue/purple coloured bits.I've seen some that
were all yellow too. It depends on the colour of mixing powder used before
the pill is compressed.
Don't be kidded into thinking you're getting purer stuff if they're snow
white. There's no real gague for it. Some say if they're crumbly that
they're crap, but it doesn't work out that way. only way to test them is to
try 'em....
jp

GG2676

Jun 28, 2001, 11:21:32 PM6/28/01
DEATH!!!!!!!!!!

gg

somebody

Jun 29, 2001, 8:48:50 AM6/29/01
>> XTC pills are snow-white
>>
>umm...... no they're not.

thank you for beating me to me to the punch.

there are posters in police stations with photo's of more than just
white pills. not saying i've seen them, but i heard they came in all
kinds of colors.

>It depends on the colour of mixing powder
>used before the pill is compressed.

my understanding was that if someone wanted some in a different color
there are dyes and such that will change the color - basically what
you said but any color is possible

>Don't be kidded into thinking you're
>getting purer stuff if they're snow
>white. There's no real gague for it.
>Some say if they're crumbly that
>they're crap, but it doesn't work out
>that way. only way to test them is to
>try 'em....

not true. there are kits that can be purchased - afaik these kits are
sold at least in the uk, usa, australia, europe. there are some
organisations which show up at danceparties/raves/festivals/etc and
test e's for free. they test for the presence of mdma, and for other
nasty stuff that you wouldnt want to take. there are plenty of details
on this on the web if you go searching. hyperreal if it still exists
should have something. hightimes magazine also has adverts for them.

i realise that not every body has access to these kits and services,
but they are available.

Glà§wègîàn

Jul 8, 2001, 1:58:29 PM7/8/01
Christine muttered something almost human-like in alt.music.eminem one
day......:

> the purple ones silly

ROFLMAO! !

--
Send me email, you know
want to........all you have to

Its that simple.

Glเงw่g๎เn - Siempre Borracho

Aquilla100

Jul 18, 2001, 10:44:30 AM7/18/01
>>but i heard they came in all
kinds of colors. >>

Yeah, they do. I mean i've seen them coated in Acid, and then they were red
and blue.

Meghan Owsley

Nov 12, 2020, 9:02:16 PM11/12/20
no idea dude