The Real Slim Shady - a lyric question

Eminem Fan

Jul 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/16/00
Lyrics:

You little bitch, put me on blast on MTV
"Yeah, he's cute, but I think he's married to Kim, hee-hee"
I should download her audio on MP3 and show the whole world how you
gave -?Eminem VD?-
I'm sick of you little girl and boy groups
All you do is annoy me so I have been sent here to destroy you

What is this "Eminem VD"??
Is the really what he says, or are my copy of the lyrics wrong?

Eminem Fan

Jul 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/16/00
Thanks for the info!

"Coldyron" <cold...@wetafx.co.sausages.nz> wrote in message

> >What is this "Eminem VD"??
> >Is the really what he says, or are my copy of the lyrics wrong?
>

> she gave Eminem VD
>
> VD = Venereal Disease, a sexually transmitted disease

Coldyron

Jul 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/17/00

steve.slicer

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
Little bitch put me on blast on MTV
Yeahhes cute But I think he married to Kim Hee-Hee
I should download her audio on mp3 and show the whole world how you gave
Eminem VD

Eminem VD is nothing, just what he says.
VD is a STD (Sexually transmitted Deasise)
Its just the way he says it.

Later

"Eminem Fan" <lucidr@*nospam*bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> Lyrics:
>
> You little bitch, put me on blast on MTV
> "Yeah, he's cute, but I think he's married to Kim, hee-hee"
> I should download her audio on MP3 and show the whole world how you
> gave -?Eminem VD?-
> I'm sick of you little girl and boy groups
> All you do is annoy me so I have been sent here to destroy you

m...@aol.com

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
By any chance are you related to gordon slicer??

--
@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@
To reply directly, Unscramble with ROT 13, and read between the K's

SunSpot

Aug 17, 2022, 10:14:53 AM8/17/22
On Sunday, 16 July 2000 at 11:00:00 UTC+4, Eminem Fan wrote:
> Thanks for the info!
> "Coldyron" <cold...@wetafx.co.sausages.nz> wrote in message
> > >What is this "Eminem VD"??
> > >Is the really what he says, or are my copy of the lyrics wrong?
> >

> > she gave Eminem VD
> >
> > VD = Venereal Disease, a sexually transmitted disease

thanks dude