UK tour cancelled - WHAT A CUNT!!!!

Shaun aRe

Aug 17, 2005, 7:33:44 AM8/17/05
Yes, that's right - we bought our daughter, for her birthday last weekend,
tickets for a UK Anger Management Tour gig. She absolutely adores Eminem and
has been dying to see him live for an age now, and with Fiddy being there as
well, she was over the moon delighted.

NOW the dick slurping pussy has cancelled with no re-schedule, the WHOLE UK
LEG! - Because the poor little dear is exhausted, awwww, bless the little
soft CUNT!

Meanwhile our daughter is without her gift and absolutely heartbroken. She
is inconsolable. There will be MANY others just the same. Very nice of him
to think so well of those who put him where he is and pay his fucking way.

I never did care for the up-himself scrawny little punk-wannabe freak
anyhow, but he's really gone much further down in my eyes now. PATHETIC
LITTLE WORTHLESS PIECE OF RAT SHIT!

I hope he gets anally raped by a big MudderFuggin' CACTUS.

THE CUNNNTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaun aRe

Message has been deleted

BuZZard

Aug 17, 2005, 1:04:38 PM8/17/05

"Shaun aRe" <shau...@zenlunatics.co.uk> wrote in message

50 cent and m and m are touring here.. i would go see m and m.. but .. i
might end up
getting stabbed or something.. like.. ass raped... so I will like... pass on
that concert.
otoh.. ozzy decided that he isn't going to playing at the remaining
ozzfest.. glad i didnt buy
tickets. he said the heat and the allergies are taking its toll on his
voice.. ozzfest will continue after
this year.. however.. he will not be at the shows anymore.. but.. he will be
touring doing indoor gigs in the future that are airconditioned.
I say.. ozzfest folds completely in one year.

Shaun aRe

Aug 17, 2005, 11:00:52 AM8/17/05

"Pastor Keczup" <use...@heathens.org.uk> wrote in message
> So Daddy's poor little girl was crushed because she can't go to a live
> show featuring an emaciated whigger emulate negroid jungle chants. And
> you want sympathy from ME? You are kidding, right?

Hey frog burp - I don't want sympathy from any thing. I just came here to
call a spade-a-whigger-a-CUNT, one without backbone and utterly lacking any
worth.

Now, that would be pretty obvious to anyone who wasn't a frog burp.

> Do your daughter a huge, huge favor. Beat the ever-loving shit out of
> her the next time you catch her listening to rap/hip-hop. Ok? Believe
> me, she'll thank you if she ever makes it to adulthood.

Hey - I can't fucking stand the shit myself, but that's not what this is
about - it's her life, her taste (or lack thereof), her choice, and it was
her gift and one that made her happy, you utter fucking dim-witted Ejit. You
post from a UK address, but you sound like the epitome of all that's wrong
with the US. If you're going to be the living embodiment of an entire
nation's faults and shortcomings, why not pick you're own damned nation,
fuckwit?

Oh, and I'll say to you the same thing I say to anyone that suggests or
threatens violence towards her - have at it yourself, wimp - you'll be lucky
to ever walk again after she's done.

Now run along and play somewhere else - I have some serious white crapper
beatings to unleash.

Shaun aRe
--
The use of absolutes is never appropriate.

Shaun aRe

Aug 17, 2005, 11:02:15 AM8/17/05

"BuZZard" <buz...@buzzardnest.US_of_A_!!!> wrote in message

I don't blame you.

> otoh.. ozzy decided that he isn't going to playing at the remaining
> ozzfest.. glad i didnt buy
> tickets. he said the heat and the allergies are taking its toll on his
> voice.. ozzfest will continue after
> this year.. however.. he will not be at the shows anymore.. but.. he will
be
> touring doing indoor gigs in the future that are airconditioned.
> I say.. ozzfest folds completely in one year.

Yup. I say his marriage next after that.

Shaun aRe
--
May all your wishes be both wise and fulfilled.

Sir. Tony

Aug 17, 2005, 11:18:44 AM8/17/05

"Shaun aRe" <shau...@zenlunatics.co.uk> wrote in message

Cool.

Shaun aRe

Aug 17, 2005, 11:30:03 AM8/17/05

"Sir. Tony" <ad...@asb-comm-logicx.net> wrote in message

Yes. Maybe our daughter will now too know what an utter low life
scum-sucking pig-poker from the slime pits of Fuckwitsville this dreadfully
poor facsimile of a human-wannabe-being truly is, too.

Shaun aRe - I'm actually a peace loving Hippy Buddhist and never actually in
truth, become angry. Can you tell?
--
I have that exquisite feeling, the feeling that I was born a thousand years
ago,

See?

Message has been deleted

Shaun aRe

Aug 17, 2005, 11:44:48 AM8/17/05

> On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:00:52 +0100, "Shaun aRe"
> TRANSLATION:

"frog burp once had an 'adorable little princess' that fucked with his head
and all but ruined his life, and now all he can see is adorable little
princesses everywhere he looks, and he is scaaaared.'

Awww, what a shame for you! Heh...

> >Oh, and I'll say to you the same thing I say to anyone that suggests or
> >threatens violence towards her - have at it yourself, wimp - you'll be
lucky
> >to ever walk again after she's done.

*RE*-TRANSLATION:

"She would kick your (that's you, frog burp) arse." Heheheh...

You are such a sucker. ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Message has been deleted

Shaun aRe

Aug 18, 2005, 10:47:00 AM8/18/05

> On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:44:48 +0100, "Shaun aRe"
> I'll put my adorable little 44-mag toting princess, and wife of 12
> wonderful years, against the fat greasy syphilitic whore that spewed
> forth your spoiled little gangsta' nigga' loving ho any day, of any
> week, fucktard.

Of course you would! That is because you are an imbecile, and one hell of a
sucker to boot, LMMFAO!

> >lucky
> >>
> >*RE*-TRANSLATION:
> >
> >"She would kick your (that's you, frog burp) arse." Heheheh...
> >
> >You are such a sucker. ',;~}~
>

> My, My.... First I'm a "frog burp" and now I'm a "sucker"... whatever
> shall I do?

Oh I don't know... how about you keep that hook in your mouth for a little
while longer? Heheheh...

> ',;~}~ <--- WTF is that? (looks gay)

OMFG!!!!! I got a GAY LAME, and so early on, too! Heheheh...

w0000000t!!!!!!1!1!1!!!!!!

Shaun aRe
--
If there were any creature so foolish as to ever eat you, you would be
excreted unchanged.

Sir. Tony

Aug 19, 2005, 8:37:28 AM8/19/05

"BuZZard" <buz...@buzzardnest.US_of_A_!!!> wrote in message

Rubbish music attracts rubbish people.

victoria...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2019, 8:32:44 PM11/30/19
LMAOOO i can't believe i found this

And to think Eminem was checking himself into rehab around this time.. wow

Glad he's sober now. And man, if you see this, which i doubt, I hope your daughter got to see another concert of his.

Bless you