20-minute version of 'Stan' video...

SirPinkie

Jan 5, 2001, 8:58:47 PM1/5/01
Anyone know anything about the 20 minute vedrsion of the 'Stan' video? when I
first heard there would be a video, I read somewhere that there would be a 20
minute version of the video.

Chris

Damian Wieczorek

Jan 6, 2001, 7:15:48 AM1/6/01
There is a normal version of Stan (20 mintues) and a short version (about 5
minutes, that what they play on MTV and so on).

PEACE, DAMIAN!

PS: Visit my Homepage http://damian.2cool.de/

jo...@cableinet.co.uk

Jan 6, 2001, 8:54:42 AM1/6/01
anyone know where i could download it

SKF

Jan 6, 2001, 8:58:22 AM1/6/01
Not wishing to doubt your knowledge, but i would be a tad shocked that
Eminem would do a 20 minute video for a song that is less than half that
length.

He may release it as a 20 minute promo video but it'll have an interview or
other videos with it. - Can't see how you can expand Stan as a storyline
into a 20 minute mini-movie.

--SKF--
"I can do anything I want to you people,
at anytime I want to, because that's what
you've done to me" - Charles Mac Manson

"Damian Wieczorek" <DamianW...@t-online.de> wrote in message

theome...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2016, 9:43:25 PM2/6/16
i just stumbled upon this random convo, you guys still there?

Daniel Larsson

Nov 15, 2021, 12:05:19 PM11/15/21
yo wtf how did i ended up here?