Is Lynn a fag?

ADA

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98

I recently came into some information that Jeff Lynn leader of Electric
Light Orchestra may be queer and be suffering from AIDS. He has
appeared at several functions looking (in the words of Kerry McConville)
gaunt. Please don't patronize this gay.

For when you support fags, many will believe you to be a fag too.

Rev. Gary Eggers

STONE COLD JEFF LYNNE

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98

Jeff is a married man, with two daughters so how the ^%^& can he be gay
and the same goes for Bev who is also a married man. Do yourself a favor
Padre and go after Babyface and his cop-killing lyrics and Gangsta-Crap.

John Kilcline

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98

ADA wrote in message <6g7dhe$ac7$1...@newsd-123.bryant.webtv.net>...

Rev. Gary Eggers

Hey Rev!!!1

What about the KKK, you haven't got onto that subject yet!!

what a putz

;-) jk

Kryogenik

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98

>I recently came into some information that Jeff Lynn leader of Electric
>Light Orchestra may be queer and be suffering from AIDS.

yeah, if AIDS means "Always Ignore Dumb Spam" postings.............

Kryogenik 665<--(I still live across the street from the antichrist,....)
Kryogenik

Steven Acevedo

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98

I woke up from a bad dream and overheard, IRON...@webtv.net (STONE
COLD JEFF LYNNE) say to everybody:

>>Jeff is a married man, with two daughters so how the ^%^& can he be gay
>>and the same goes for Bev who is also a married man. Do yourself a favor
>>Padre and go after Babyface and his cop-killing lyrics and Gangsta-Crap.

Hear hear!

mikodo

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98

ADA...@webtv.net (ADA) writes: >
> I recently came into some information that Jeff Lynn leader of Electric
> Light Orchestra may be queer and be suffering from AIDS. He has
> appeared at several functions looking (in the words of Kerry McConville)
> gaunt. Please don't patronize this gay.
>
> For when you support fags, many will believe you to be a fag too.

If people choose to be ignorant, then the only ones who can help them
are themselves. Too bad they never do.

> Rev. Gary Eggers

This guy is really askin' for it, isn't he? While Jeff Lynne (with an
'e', please) can be accused of many things, I highly doubt that this
is one of them. I'm sure his family would be very shocked!

Besides, who cares? I'm more concerned about WHAT an artist does, not
WHO he does. This guy is calling for a ban because he 'MAY be queer'.
It's pretty awful to screw with a person's livelihood on an unsubstan-
tiated suspicion. And there are more ways to contract AIDS than
homosexual activity, Reverend (though you don't sound like a man of
the cloth!).

I know no one on this NG buys this trash, and I hope nobody gets too
worked up about it. As for the backward masking--yeah, I'm gonna go on
a murder spree because the meaningless drivel at the beginning of 'Fire
On High' told me to. Did you hear all those 'Alleluias'? Oh, Demon,
Demon! I'm celebrating afterward at a gay bar because I bought a few
Queen CDs.

For the record, I'm not a big Jeff Lynne fan, but littering the
discussion here with non-issues like this is just counter-productive.

Gary, go feed the hungry, clothe the naked, or comfort the ailing.
That's your job. Stop wasting your own time and ours.

Lemmer4Me

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98

OH, PUH-LEEZE!!! First you blast Stevie Nicks, now Jeff Lynne? Don't you have
better things to do?

Angela
><HTML>Subject: Is Lynn a fag?<BR>
>From: ADA...@webtv.net (ADA)<BR>
>Date: 4/5/98 2:57 AM Central Daylight Time<BR>
>I recently came into some information that Jeff Lynn leader of Electric<BR>
>Light Orchestra may be queer and be suffering from AIDS. He has<BR>
>appeared at several functions looking (in the words of Kerry McConville)<BR>
>gaunt. Please don't patronize this gay. <BR>
><BR>
>For when you support fags, many will believe you to be a fag too.<BR>
><BR>
>Rev. Gary Eggers<BR>

NY WRITER

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98

<<I recently came into some information that Jeff Lynn leader of Electric Light
Orchestra may be queer and be suffering from AIDS.... Please don't patronize
this gay. For when you support fags, many will believe you to be a fag too.>>

1. If someone told you that you had brains would you believe him/her without
proof?

2. Lynne had a wife (and girlfriend before & maybe after her) and children.

3. If you are friends with someone who is gay it doesn't mean you are that
way, but if you say stupid things like what you stated above, then people will
know you're an idiot.

STONE COLD JEFF LYNNE

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98

This man should crack his own head open and serve his brain sunnyside up
or serve it poached since it is already scrambled. "Oh Governor, I think
I speak for everybody here when I say AHHHHHRUHRUHRUHNT!!!! Governor,
what I meant to say was AHHHHHRUHRUHRUHURUHURHUHUR!!!!!' Commandant
Mauser, Police Academy 3

J M Palovick

Apr 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/6/98

ADA wrote:

> I recently came into some information that Jeff Lynn leader of Electric

> Light Orchestra may be queer and be suffering from AIDS. He has

> appeared at several functions looking (in the words of Kerry McConville)

> gaunt. Please don't patronize this gay.

> For when you support fags, many will believe you to be a fag too.
>

> Rev. Gary Eggers

Hey Gary...

Since you're a reverend, does that mean you molest young boys and die of
heart attacks.

Don't get me started.

Jerry

Ittessot

Apr 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/8/98

> He has
>> appeared at several functions looking (in the words of Kerry McConville)
>> gaunt.

Maybe he is "gaunt"because he is getting old.I know that Diabetes can also
cause you to look "gaunt".

.>Gary, go feed the hungry, clothe the naked, or comfort the ailing.

>That's your job. Stop wasting your own time and ours.

AMEN to that.
I believe the Holy Spirit convicts those who sin.

BFLAT33

Apr 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/8/98

>Gary, go feed the hungry, clothe the naked, or comfort the ailing.<BR>

Yeah Gary, go do things like that just as any good and decent person gay or
straight would do.

THE UNOFFICIAL JEFF LYNNE REFERENCE PAGE
http://members.aol.com/BFLAT33/lynne.html

Jeddest

Apr 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/15/98

><<I recently came into some information that Jeff Lynn leader of Electric
>Light
>Orchestra may be queer and be suffering from AIDS.... Please don't patronize

>this gay. For when you support fags, many will believe you to be a fag too.>>

You know what they say...someone who is excessively defensive or derogatory
about homosexuals is probably...well...special himself. So are ya, Rev?

dmori...@hotmail.com

Apr 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/17/98

In article <6g7dhe$ac7$1...@newsd-123.bryant.webtv.net>,

ADA...@webtv.net (ADA) wrote:

> I recently came into some information that Jeff Lynn leader of Electric
> Light Orchestra may be queer and be suffering from AIDS. He has

> appeared at several functions looking (in the words of Kerry McConville)
> gaunt. Please don't patronize this gay.

> For when you support fags, many will believe you to be a fag too.
>
> Rev. Gary Eggers

REPLY: 99% OF THE PEOPLE WHO HATE HOMOSEXUALS THAT MUCH ARE EITHER PEOPLE WHO
WERE SEXUALLY ABUSED OR ARE PEDOPHILE. ARE YOU A PEDOPHILE, REVERANT GARY?

Orion

Apr 6, 2023, 8:00:23 PM4/6/23
huh
Message has been deleted

Nah not a Fan

Apr 6, 2023, 8:16:50 PM4/6/23
On Sunday, 5 April 1998 at 11:00:00 UTC+3, ADA wrote:
> I recently came into some information that Jeff Lynn leader of Electric
> Light Orchestra may be queer and be suffering from AIDS. He has
> appeared at several functions looking (in the words of Kerry McConville)
> gaunt. Please don't patronize this gay.
> For when you support fags, many will believe you to be a fag too.
> Rev. Gary Eggers
sex me up gary >////<