www.SongsInTime.Online Radio > Live Stream

1 view

songs...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2018, 3:49:47 AM3/25/18
www.SongsInTime.Online Radio > Live Stream

WHAT YOU WILL HEAR*

​We play the music that was popular on the radio from 1959-1989. Each hour of music is divided by decade. Currently, during daytime hours in the USA mountain time zone:

AT APPROXIMATELY :01 MINUTE AFTER EACH HOUR - COMEDIAN SPOTLIGHT

05-20 after each hour we play music that was popular 1980-1989
20-40 after each hour we play music that was popular 1970-1979
40-55 after each hour we play music that was popular 1980-1989

During evening/overnight hours:

AT APPROXIMATELY :01 MINUTE AFTER EACH HOUR - COMEDIAN SPOTLIGHT

​05-20 after each hour we play music that was popular 1970-1979
20-40 after each hour we play music that was popular 1980-1989
40-55 after each hour we play music that was popular 1959-1969

We welcome your feedback via E-mail or chat! We also welcome your requests via our request page(s)

Thanks For listening! *Scheduled times above are approximate

SongsInTime.Online -"The songs you remember, From the decades of the past!"(tm)