Ten times Ten?

Daniel MacGregor

Aug 5, 2002, 6:14:51 PM8/5/02
Back when music videos first hit TV (was it 1983 or 1984 when I first
noticed them?), I saw a video featuring a female artist. Her last
name may have been Stewart, and she was blonde.

The fragment of the lyric I recollect goes something like this:

"Old fashioned affection/Multiply that ten times ten."

(Chorus):"Times ten/Times ten/Times ten/Multiply that ten times ten."

There was also something about "exponential exploration."

Songs that were near contemporaries of the mystery work were ZZ Top's
"Legs," Chicago's "Stay the Night," and I think some of the songs
featured in "Footloose" (Denise Williams, "Let's Hear it for the Boy,"
Bonnie Tyler, "I need a Hero.").

Can anyone name the work and the artist? Full lyrics would also be
appreciated.

Thank you,

Daniel MacGregor

Sentinel69

Aug 19, 2002, 6:29:18 AM8/19/02

"Daniel MacGregor" <dmaqg...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

there are LOTS of stewarts i guess ,maybe you should try the huge database
of http://www.cdnow.com ..

good luck

Irene

captain...@myway.com

May 16, 2016, 10:37:40 AM5/16/16
I've been looking too & found NOTHING. I remember it being aired a lot for a short period of time. It was apparently getting pushed by the record company. Which makes it strange it's so hard to get anything on. This was the era of cassettes, so I'm trying occasional cassette & album searches on ebay. I'm glad to see one other person on the face of the planet remembers this. THANK YOU!

stu...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2016, 12:40:39 AM8/25/16
Having searched for this myself forever, I have to assume that despite having a video made for it (which I recall seeing on BET), this record was never legitimately released. Canceling a planned release was not uncommon back then if early feedback/test marketing on a song was especially negative.

corydou...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2016, 7:06:17 PM12/1/16
It is by Marilyn Scott, and it is from the album "Without Warning"

Jason

craig.w...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2017, 8:40:22 PM2/5/17
Thanks Jason....I've been wracking my brains about this for many years

corydou...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2017, 5:37:44 PM2/7/17
Me too! It took a couple of hours of googling to get this straight.

Jason