AUG 31/08, Toronto: EBMfest 2008 Faq's

ebm8...@hotmail.com

May 31, 2008, 12:07:17 AM5/31/08

I have been getting a few emails and queries about this year's
organization for EBMfest 2008 which i do appreciate! :)

since our site is currently under construction and it is uncertain
whether we will put a Faq's section online i thought i would address
some queries that can be shared amongst the group...

DJ and Band Line up this Year
-this year's ebmfest 2008 is small and consequently both artist and dj
line up is on an invite basis... as we grow in future years... i will
open the forum to open invitation for both djs and artists and try to
book some interesting talent based on experience and genuine interest
in the event....

i have been sort of back and forth on the growth of this event for
many reasons...
have listened to alot of opinions on what it should and should not be
but feel confident now in organizing this event and growing it over
the next years...

so definitely keep in touch and watch out for details about the future
of ebmfests if you wish to get involved and participate!

Imperative Reaction/SITD/AP tickets
-ATTENTION Imperative Reaction/SITD fans, TORONTO!!!
tickets for the upcoming ALL AGES show of Imperative Reaction/SITD/AP
w/Soundgazer will be on sale at EBMfest 2008 free of service charges
for $20CAD/USD advance, so if you are in the area and want to come out
to the Concert event of Canadian Thanksgiving Weekend in T.O. (Sunday
October 12th) definitely check in at doors @ EBMfest to get your
tickets....

if you want to purchase a group of tickets please email e...@ciut.fm in
advance so we have the number you need!!!

Advertisements for the Imperative Reaction/SITD/AP show will be up and
running by the time EBMfest rolls around!

Press inquiries
-press inquiries for EBMfest 2008 can address at our contact email
e...@ciut.fm or promotions department at Metropolis Records

please do check in with regards to press requests instead of just
showing up at the doors unexpected, so we can schedule your interviews
and requirements properly!

Ticket Contest
Also check in with our friends at Vampirefreaks.com sometime in June
(date t.b.a) as they will be doing an exclusive ticket giveaway for
the upcoming EBMfest 2008 event! for a period of two months prior to
the event....

Support www. toronto-goth.com
And most importantly... support our friends at community based website
http://www.toronto-goth.com

official web sponsor for the EBMfest festival series for the past 7
years!!!

we will be putting links to their donation site and also maybe
collecting donations at the door!

Pass holders

AND finally... your emails regarding Passes for ticket holders of
EBMfest 2007 are more than welcome even though are site is not fully
functional yet...

a couple of points of interest....

no reservations required for Pass holders, you have the qualifying
proof of purchase you will get the number of passes equal to EBMfest
2007 tickets purchased.

out of town folks may want to check in about their status prior to
arrival at the venue to ensure they qualify.

notification of a sell out will be posted online at our website in
which case it is STRONGLY recommended that pass holders verify their
status prior to showing up at the club...

that's it for now...

website and line-up details to follow soon!!!!