3 at 3: Zep, Steely Dan, & The Eagles

Darrin

Jan 7, 2008, 9:40:03 PM1/7/08
Every day at 3pm, WAXQ Q104.3 NY (Arbitron rated #1 in America for
Classic Rock) plays three songs that share a common theme. What do the
following songs have in common?...

D'yer Mak'er - Led Zep
Rikki Don't Lose That Number - Steely Dan
Already Gone - The Eagles

I realize it may be more difficult not hearing the songs in real time,
but if you are a rock 'n' roll junkie who has total lyric recall, it
should be a snap. If you want to cheat and refresh your memories, be
my guest!ehe First person who answers becomes an honorary New Yorker!
eh Hoping that a fly-over state resident answers first! LOL! -D, NYC
"Brooklyn owes the charmer under me" - STEELY DAN (Donald Fagen is a
sweet Jew).."The corner of Bleecker 'n' nowhere..in the land of not
quite day" - LED ZEPPELIN.."In a New York Minute, everything can
change" - DON HENLEY.."Ladies & Gentleman, from the Greatest City In
The World - come back to CBS FM and let's get on with the show!" -
WCBS FM, 101.1 (America's most listened to oldies station is back in a
NY Groove! eh).."We built this city on rock 'n' roll..(Hi
everybody..hey..it's your Cousin Brucie!..on CBS FM...101.1...CBS FM
101.1 - I'm Dandy Dan..who loves you all)" - JEFFERSON STARSHIP.."I
wish there were some award for the myriad nameless Jewish immigrants -
our parents & grandparents - who never attained celebrity but who have
a substantial part of the bone and flesh and robust spirit of our
community" - DAVID SARNOFF (communications pioneer who paved the way
for the establishment of national radio & television networks, and
started the first radio network, the National Broadcasting Company
(NBC) in 1926, NYC).."This legendary Jewish DJ from NY was known as
the "5th Beatle" - MURRAY THE K (b. Kaufman).."'Cause everyone's your
friend in New York City..and everything looks beautiful when you're
young and pretty..the streets are paved with diamonds and there's just
so much to see..but the best thing about New York City is you and
me..Statue of Liberty, Staten Island Ferry, Co-op City, Katz's and
Tiffany's..Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, The Empire State where Dylan
lived..Coney Island and Times Square, Rockefeller Center..wish I was
there" - THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS.."I've seen the lights go out on
Broadway, I saw the Empire State laid low" - BILLY JOEL (umpteenth
sweet, Jewish NYer - Top 100 selling artist of all-time)

Jan 8, 2008, 1:06:00 AM1/8/08
On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 18:40:03 -0800 (PST), Darrin wrote:

> Every day at 3pm, WAXQ Q104.3 NY (Arbitron rated #1 in America for
> Classic Rock) plays three songs that share a common theme. What do the
> following songs have in common?...
>
> D'yer Mak'er - Led Zep
> Rikki Don't Lose That Number - Steely Dan
> Already Gone - The Eagles

Only a St00pid Fukken JewBall would like all three?

Klaus & Rooster

Jan 8, 2008, 6:34:40 AM1/8/08

Only a fool would say that ...

Klaus & Rooster

dpat

Jan 8, 2008, 1:22:23 PM1/8/08
On Jan 7, 8:40 pm, Darrin <darrin...@aol.com> wrote:
> What do the following songs have in common?...
>
> D'yer Mak'er - Led Zep
> Rikki Don't Lose That Number - Steely Dan
> Already Gone - The Eagles

I'm not sure if this is what you were looking for, but I know each
song mentions a LETTER being written.

D'yer Mak'er: "When I read the letter you wrote me, it made me mad mad
mad"
Rikki Don't Lose That Number: "You dont wanna call nobody else, Send
it off in a letter to yourself"
Already Gone: "The letter that you wrote me made me stop and wonder
why"

P.S.: This from a story Joe Walsh told on the radio one day:
During the recording of The Long Run, Henley was yelling at Joe Walsh
to get a solo right. Walsh thought he had nailed it several times.
Henley got disgusted and said he was going out to dinner, and when he
got back there better be the solo he was looking for. Joe decided not
to record anything, but to leave on tape the last solo he got yelled
at by Henley. Don comes back from dinner, sits down and listens to
Joe's solo. Henley jumps up in joy, saying "I knew you could get it
right!!"

Love the Dan and Zep ... think the Eagleys are WAY over-rated, they
make me snooze.
Joe Walsh must have really needed the money.

The only songs of theirs I enjoy are:
"On the Border"
"The Disco Strangler"
"Those Shoes"
and sometimes "Take It Easy" and "Take It to the Limit"

Darrin

Jan 8, 2008, 3:55:09 PM1/8/08

Great Steely pun, which probably went over the head of Wilbur the
horse-toothed jackass!eheh Pay very little mind to the raving
meshuggener! He spends his every waking moment jealously obsessing
over Jews. -D, NYC "Perhaps my own personal early background, a
thoroughly anti-Semitic culture, enables me to perceive more clearly
than most certain realities of Jewish-Gentile relations in the US.
Anti-Semites, whether of the truly vicious or almost casual type,
perceive Jews as inferior...On the contrary, they are superior" -
STEVE ALLEN (From his introduction to Tim Boxer's Jewish Celebrity
Hall of Fame, 1987).."From their boats of iron they looked upon the
promised land..Where surely life was sweet..on the rising tide to New
York City" - STEELY DAN

Darrin

Jan 8, 2008, 4:02:12 PM1/8/08
On Jan 8, 1:22�pm, dpat <dpatr...@volcanomail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 7, 8:40�pm, Darrin <darrin...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > What do the following songs have in common?...
>
> > D'yer Mak'er - Led Zep
> > Rikki Don't Lose That Number - Steely Dan
> > Already Gone - The Eagles>

> I'm not sure if this is what you were looking for, but I know each
> song mentions a LETTER being written.

You got it, Toyota! ehehe Give that person an "I Love NY" Tee! eh -D,
NYC "Despite the fact that we can play for 18,000 people in Chicago,
it's far more important to do better in New York" - ROBERT PLANT
(1973).."I can't help feeling sorry, though, for an inventor who got
cheated out of having his name identified with his creation. The
dirigible airship, supposedly the creation of Count Zeppelin, was
actually the brainchild of an obscure Jewish inventor, David Schwarz,
in 1892. Before he could make his trial flight he died, and Count
Zeppelin bought the patents from his widow. If life were fair, we
would really point up to the sky whenever we see a Zeppelin and yell
out, "There's a Schwarz!" ehe And of course then the rock group would
also have to be known as Led Schwarz!" ehe - THE COMPLETE IDIOT'S
GUIDE TO JEWISH HISTORY AND CULTURE by RABBI BENJAMIN BLECH.."Well, if
you've ever been to New York City, you know what I'm talking about -
they got such pretty little girls in that big town, make a man wanna
jump around and shout" - THE YARDBIRDS.."In New York, even if you're
Catholic, you're Jewish. If you live in Butte, Montana, you're going
to be Goyish, even if you're Jewish!" ehe - LENNY BRUCE (b. Leonard
Alfred Schneider, Long Island, NY - umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer)

Darrin

Jan 8, 2008, 4:39:24 PM1/8/08
On Jan 8, 1:22�pm, dpat <dpatr...@volcanomail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 7, 8:40�pm, Darrin <darrin...@aol.com> wrote:

> P.S.: �This from a story Joe Walsh told on the radio one day:
> During the recording of The Long Run, Henley was yelling at Joe Walsh
> to get a solo right. �Walsh thought he had nailed it several times.
> Henley got disgusted and said he was going out to dinner, and when he
> got back there better be the solo he was looking for. �Joe decided not
> to record anything, but to leave on tape the last solo he got yelled
> at by Henley. �Don comes back from dinner, sits down and listens to
> Joe's solo. �Henley jumps up in joy, saying "I knew you could get it
> right!!"
> Love the Dan and Zep ... think the Eagleys are WAY over-rated, they
> make me snooze.
> Joe Walsh must have really needed the money.

Ah, but wasn't Walsh & Felder most responsible for giving them a hard-
rock edge? I still remember Joe's Big '80s appearances on Dave
Letterman!eh He was out of it! eh Hi ya doin'! ehe -D, NYC "From New
York - the greatest city in the world!" - LATE SHOW WITH DAVID
LETTERMAN (Ed Sullivan Theatre, placed The Beatles on the musical
map!).."The Empire State Building was lit with bluelights in 1995 to
kick off the addition of blue M&M's, red pulsing lights to mark the
release of Pink Floyd's album Pulse, and yellow for the debut of
Microsoft's Windows 95. They stopped doing requests after that - too
many were made" - LITTLE BIG BOOK OF NEW YORK.."Well we did the Staten
Island Ferry..making movies for the tele..played the Fillmore and
Apollo for freedom..tried to shake our image..just a cycling through
the Village" - JOHN LENNON (NY's most famous adoptive son, home to
The Strawberry Fields Memorial, Central Park - world's most famous
recreational park).."This Jewish bluesman from Chicago is considered
America's first great white blues player" - MIKE BLOOMFIELD (Paul
Butterfield Blues Band).."This German-Jewish inventor developed the
modern-day phonograp (gramophone), and his company (Victor Talking
Machine) eventually became known as RCA" - EMILE BERLINER (Sound of
Genius)

tim r

Jan 8, 2008, 8:03:53 PM1/8/08
Whoa, you are assuming way too much. This ng is a global thing.

What drugs were you taking when you rattled this shit out?
All this 'Sweet Jew' rubish must fuck the real 'Red Sea Pedestrians' right
off..

FORESKIN CUTTERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!

"Darrin" <darr...@aol.com> wrote in message

Darrin

Jan 9, 2008, 12:06:28 AM1/9/08
On Jan 8, 8:03�pm, "tim r" <getr...@dontbother.co.uk> wrote:

> Whoa, you are assuming way too much. This ng is a global thing.
> What drugs were you taking when you rattled this shit out?
> All this 'Sweet Jew' rubish must fuck the real 'Red Sea Pedestrians' right
> off..>

As I always say: "Praise the Jews, and watch the jealous Gentiles (aka
anti-Semites) come a runnin'! eheee Tim, thanks for playing! LOL! BTW,
are you still suffering from the residual effects of my sharp cursor
tongue lashing back in Sept, on alt. steely dan?eheeeeee And no drugs
here, just some good old fashioned NY Yid of Tidding!ehe I am the High
Rebbe with the Jewish facts and figures!eh The Oy in the hood! eh

> FORESKIN CUTTERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!>>

Which would mainly be Gentiles, who comprise 99% of the non-Jewish
World. Jews (1/4 of 1% of the world's population) comprise the least %
of any ethnic group who circumcise. But alas, if you want to shlep
around a remnant appendage that should have gone out with Neanderthal
man, be my guest!eheee Remember, extra skin = queasy gals = less boots
a knockin'! ehe If a man wants to increase his chances of nabbing high-
class trim, he will shed that useless scab of skin. eh What do ya feed
that thang?ehe Circus peanuts? LOL! ehe -D, NYC "The ladies love a
circumcision!" eh - RABBI TUCKMAN (Mel Brooks, b. Kaminsky, umpteenth
sweet, Jewish NYer), Robin Hood: Men In Tights).."I was born in
Waukegan, a long, long, long time ago. As a matter of fact, our Rabbi
was an Indian..he used a tomahawk...I was eight days old..what did I
know?" ehe - JACK BENNY (b. Kubelsky, insert you know what here!ehe,
quoted in Irving A. Fein's Jack Benny).."If I had been nice to him
{Prince Charles}, I could have been the first real Jewish princess -
Princess Babs" eh - BARBRA STREISAND (Greatest female pop voice of the
20th century).."Shmatta, Shmatta, Shmatta, I can't give it away on 7th
Avenue" - ROLLING STONES (see, who says the British can't jive the
Yiddish?eheee).."On November 1, 1683, the British formed Kings (aka
Brooklyn) & Queens Counties, naming the regions in honor of England's
King Charles II and his wife, Catherine of Braganza" - LITTLE BIG BOOK
OF NEW YORK.."Los Angeles is for those who sleep, Paris & London -
baby you can keep...no other city will make me dance like New York" -
MADONNA.."The most popular selling Christmas song, "White Christmas,"
was written by a Jew" - IRVING BERLIN (b. Baline, raised in
NYC).."Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens and Staten..from the Battery to the top
of Manhattan..Asian, Middle-Eastern and Latin..Black, White, New York
- you make it happen" - BEASTIE BOYS (umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYers -
first successful all-white rap group).."Comedians/Entertainers:
American humor - theatre, film, television - would have lost much of
its punch without Groucho, Chico, and Harpo Marx, Milton Berle, Fanny
Brice, George Burns, Sid Caesar, Eddie Cantor, Judy Holliday, Zero
Mostel, Henny Youngman, and even yes, The Three Stooges (Larry Fine,
Moe Horwitz, and Jerome "Curly" Horwitz). The tradition continued with
New York natives Danny Kaye and Phil Silvers in the 1950s & '60s.
Woody Allen and Mel Brooks in the '70s & '80s, and Jerry Seinfeld in
the '90s" - NEW YORK CITY'S JEWISH ARTISTS, excerpt from "Jewish NY:
Notable Neighborhoods & Memorable Moments" by Ira Wolfman.."New York
City is the place where they say - hey babe, take a walk on the wild
side" - LOU REED (umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer, b. Rabinowitz).."If we
were forced to choose just one, there would be no way to deny that
Judaism is the most important intellectual development in human
history" - DAVID GELERTNER, Yale University Professor.."Five Jewish
men influenced the history of Western civilization: Moses said the law
is everything. Jesus said love is everything. Marx said capital is
everything. Freud said sex is everything. Einstein said everything is
relative" eh.."Western civilization is undeniably a 'Jewified'
civilization, however offensive the word may be to our ears because of
the ugly use made of it by anti-Semites - anti-Semites believed that
Jews were everywhere, and in a sense they were almost everywhere that
counted in modern society" - ALBERT LINDEMANN in Esau's Tears: Modern
anti-Semitism and the Rise of the Jews.."The pursuit of knowledge for
its own sake, an almost fanatical love of justice, and the desire for
personal independence - these are the features of Jewish tradition
that make me thank my stars that I belong to it" - ALBERT EINSTEIN
(Greatest mind of the 20th century and beyond).."Located in upper New
York Bay, Ellis Island was originally known to Native Americans as
"Kioshk," or Gull Island, for its resident birds. Samuel Ellis
acquired it in 1785, and in 1808 the state of New York purchased it
from his descendants, turning it over to the federal government for
$10,000. It was barely used until 1890, when President Benjamin
Harrison designated Ellis Island as a federal immigration station" -
LITTLE BIG BOOK OF NEW YORK.."Central Park is home to 25M visitors a
year - 250,000 on a spring weekend. All the pedestrian paths in CP add
up to 58 miles. There are 800 species of birds in North America - 275
of them can be seen in CP. The northern end of CP was the site of a
series of fortifications for the Revolutionary War and the War of
1812. Since 1908, more than 175 movies have contained scenes in CP. CP
is 843 acres -a larger area than the principality of Monaco - and
contains more than 500,000 trees and shrubs. CP's Mall, culminating at
Bethesda Terrace, was envisioned by Olmstead and Vaux as the "grand
promenade" for park visitors to see and be seen. It was the only
formal architectural design element in the park. In 1961 and 1965
respectively, the Metropolitan Opera and the New York Philharmonic
began giving free concerts in the park. Shakespeare in the park
started in 1962." - IBID.."The first American scientist ever awarded
the Nobel prize was Jewish" - ALBERT ABRAHAM MICHAELSON

> "Darrin" <darrin...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > sweet, Jewish NYer - Top 100 selling artist of all-time)- Hide quoted text -

Klaus & Rooster

Jan 9, 2008, 6:41:59 AM1/9/08

Waiter, there is a yawn in my Ear ... (Manfred Mann's Earthband)

Klaus

Darrin

Jan 9, 2008, 9:00:47 PM1/9/08

> Waiter, there is a yawn in my Ear ...  (Manfred Mann's Earthband)>>

Klaus, har, har! eh Never try to defy the NY Yid of Tid!ehe Since Jews
(2% of the American population - wealthiest ethnic group in the US)
are like Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, we can be tied to practically
everything in life!ehee Case in point: Manfred Mann was born Manfred
Lubowitz in South Africa. Yep, he too be a sweet Jew!ehe -D, NYC "This
legendary Jewish lyricist & rock 'n' roll HOF member is also the first
"white" person honored with a R&B Foundation Pioneer award" - DOC
POMUS" (b. Jerome Solon Felder, umpteenth sweet NYer).."Named Heere
Street (High Street) by the Dutch, Broadway was one of two main
trading routes leading north from the tip of lower Manhattan. During
the American Revolution, British and American troops traveled and
fought along it" - LITTLE BIG BOOK OF NEW YORK.."Because I was a Jew,
I found myself free from any prejudices that limited others in the use
of their intellect, and being a Jew, I was prepared to enter
opposition and to renounce agreement with the 'compact majority'" -
DR. SIGMUND FREUD (father of psychiatry).."More history happened in
New York than in any other place in the nation" - KENNETH T. JACKSON,
Columbia University Professor, Encyclopedia of New York.."In 1926,
this NYC landmark hotel became the first Jewish hotel in the US" -
LIBBY'S HOTEL & BATHS.."There are many Jews settled in New York...they
have a synagogue and houses...they enjoy all the privileges common to
other inhabitants of this town" - PETER KALM, a Swedish visitor, 1748
(Jewish NY: Notables Neighborhoods & Memorable Moments by Ira
Wolfman).."Certainly, the world without the Jews would have been a
radically different place. Humanity might have eventually stumbled
upon all the Jewish insights. But we cannot be sure. All the great
conceptual discoveries of the human intellect seem obvious and
inescapable once they had been revealed, but it requires a special
genius to formulate them for the first time. The Jews had this gift.
To them we owe the idea of equality before the law, both divine and
human; of the sanctity of life and the dignity of human person; of the
individual conscience and so a personal redemption; of collective
conscience and so of social responsibility; of peace as an abstract
ideal and love as the foundation of justice, and many other items
which constitute the basic moral furniture of the human mind. Without
Jews it might have been a much emptier place" - PAUL JOHNSON,
Historian, "A History of Jews & A History of Christianity".."In 1983,
Jewish-American scientists received 27% of the Nobel prizes awarded in
their disciplines. In proportion to the nation's population, the
number of Jews in medicine exceeded 230%, those in psychiatry neared
480%, and those in mathematics approached 240%" - JEWISH CONTRIBUTIONS
TO THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE By Asher B. Etkes & Saul
Stadtmauer.."Imagine, then, that until 1825, the only synagogue in all
of New York City was Shearith Israel, the "Spanish and Portuguese
congregation" that began in 1654 with those twenty-three refugees from
South America. Though Director-General Stuyvesant begrudgingly allowed
them to stay, he forbade the Jews to pray in public, insisting that
they congregate in private home for religious worship and ceremonies.
However, the English conquered New Amsterdam (aka NY) soon afterwards,
and New York map of 1695, already included a notation for a "Jews
Synagogue." - SYNAGOGUES & CELEBRATIONS: The Place Of Prayer in New
York, Jewish NY: Notable Neighborhoods & Memorable Moments by Ira
Wolfman.."One of the great mysteries that has always puzzled me is how
Jews, who account for such a tiny fraction of the world's population,
have been able to achieve so much and excel in so many different
fields - science, music, medicine, literature, arts, business and
more. If you listed the most influential people of the last hundred
years, three at the top of the list would be Einstein, Freud and Marx;
all were Jews. Many more belong on the list, yet Jews comprise at most
less than 3 percent of the United States population. They are an
amazing people. Imagine the persecution they endured over the
centuries: pogroms, temple burnings, Cossack raids, uprootings of
families, their dispersal to the winds and the Holocaust. After the
Diaspora, they could not own land or worship in much of the world;
they were prohibited from voting and were told where to live. Yet
their children survived and Jews became by far the most accomplished
people per capita that the world has ever produced" - MARLON BRANDO
(excerpt from "SONGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME").."New York is the only city
in the world where you can get deliberately run down on the sidewalk
by a pedestrian" eh - RUSSELL BAKER, LITTLE BIG BOOK OF NY.."I close
my eyes and see..that place just over the Brooklyn Bridge..that will
always be home to me" - ART GARFUNKEL (umpteenth sweet NYer - Simon &
Garfunkel (Top 100 selling artist of all-time).."What I took back,
because of my exposure to the Jewish music of the '30s and the '40s in
my upbringing with my father, was that kind of theatrical songwriting.
It was always a part of my character. This desire to make people
laugh" - PETE TOWNSHEND.."All the folks in Manhattan are sad..because
they look at her and wish they had..the good old Brooklyn Bridge" -
FRANK SINATRA (penned by sweets Sammy Cahn (b. Cohen) and Jule Styne
(Yiddish-British, raised in NYC).."New York City is a friendly old
town, from Washington Heights to Harlem on down" - BOB DYLAN (b.
Zimmerman, sweet Jew, "Voice of a Generation," Top 100 selling artist
of all-time).."The more I travel across the gravel..The more I sail
the sea. The more I feel convinced to the fact, New York's the town
for me. That crazy skyline is right in my line. And when I'm far away,
I'm able to bear it for several hours.. Then I brake down and say:
Take me back to Manhattan...Take me back to New York...I'm just
longing to see once more..my little home on the hundredth floor" -
COLE PORTER.."I think of music as Jewish because it's dramatic, it's
intense, it has a certain passionate lyricism to it. I can't imagine
it written by a Goy" - AARON COPLAND (sweet, Dean of American
Composers).."There's a boat dat's leavin' soon for New York. Come wid
me, dat's where we belong, sister. You an' me kin live dat high life
in New York. Come wid me, dere you can't go wrong, sister. I'll buy
you de swellest mansion - up on upper Fi'th Avenue - An' through
Harlem we'll go struttin'" - ELLA FITZGERALD (penned by George
Gershwin, b. Gershowitz, umpteenth sweet NYer - the greatest pop
songwriter of all-time).."The statue of King George III in Bowling
Green was destroyed by riots in 1776, melted down, and turned into
musket balls used to fire against the British during the Revolutionary
War" - LITTLE BIG BOOK OF NEW YORK.."The Brooklyn Bridge was the first
bridge to be lit using electricity. "P.T. Barnum demonstrated the
safety of the bridge in 1884 by parading across it with a herd of
twenty-one elephants."On the Brooklyn Bridge, an airplane can fly over
a pedestrian who's walking over a car that's driving over a boat
that's sailing over a train. (The subway runs under the East
River)."It (Brooklyn Bridge) took 13 years to build, beginning in
1870. It opened on May 24, 1883. Architect John A. Roebling died
following an accident surveying the site in 1869. His son, Washington,
took over for him, but became ill and had to supervise from his
bedroom" - IBID
http://tinyurl.com/2v6n4j (Manhattan: Where the rich are filthy rich)
http://tinyurl.com/nqp8w (Forbes: Most Expensive Zip Codes: #1 -
11962, Sagaponack, NY - Hamptons; NY - NY State & NYC appear 20+ more
times)
http://tinyurl.com/2n8e5h (CNN Money: World's most expensive cities,
2007, NYC #15 (down from 10)
http://tinyurl.com/ytylqx (New York Jewish History - largest, richest,
most creative Jewish community in the world)
http://tinyurl.com/ysfgtl (Temple Emanu-El, NYC - World's Largest
Synagogue)
http://tinyurl.com/pyz6a (Top 10 Places To Live & Work For Those Under
35 - NY, NY)
http://tinyurl.com/qs7la (World's Most Expensive Hotel Suites - #1 -
Plaza Hotel, NY, NY)
http://tinyurl.com/7hexr (Best States For Raising Healthy Kids: #2 -
NY)
http://tinyurl.com/3nyhl (America's 5 Most/Least Expensive Cities To
Live In: #1 - NYC - most expensive)
http://tinyurl.com/3c6kk (Top 10 Places America Goes To Have Fun - #3
Times Square)
http://www.tinyurl.com/234vsm (NYC - safest, largest city in the US)
http://tinyurl.com/46f53 (NY, NY - Capital Of The World)
http://tinyurl.com/3yydhb (Brach's - America's Largest Kosher
Supermarket, NY)
http://www.abigaels.com (Abigael's on Broadway - World's largest
Kosher restaurant)
http://tinyurl.com/26fdnj (US Study - Jews Richer Because Of
Religion)
http://tinyurl.com/2tjcgw (A Study In Differences - Are Jews Smarter?
By Richard Cohen, Washington Post)
http://tinyurl.com/38m6o (Jewish population of the US by State)
http://tinyurl.com/666cx (Jewish population of the World)
http://tinyurl.com/68ttu (Jewish Nobel Prizes)
http://tinyurl.com/6qb5e (Is It True - Do Jews Win More Nobel Prizes
than anyone else?)
http://tinyurl.com/4cz9j (Tel-Aviv - Top 10 High-Tech Cities In The
World)
http://tinyurl.com/6exvb (Phenomenon Of The Jews)
http://tinyurl.com/ihif (Jews, IQs & Nobel Laureates)
http://tinyurl.com/9oea7 (Do Jews Run Hollywood!? You Bet They do, and
what of it?" by sweet Ben Stein)

Grinner

Jan 12, 2008, 6:14:10 AM1/12/08

"Darrin" <darr...@aol.com> wrote in message

On Jan 9, 6:41

<snip>
jew spew.

marika

Jan 13, 2008, 8:33:43 PM1/13/08

[...]

============================

Have you guys seen the Truman show? definitely a good movie.

Ed harris wore a beret through the whole thing and he looked exactly like
Victor my father's partner.

Have you been doing any eonline ordering. It is annoying

I cheered when a few years ago Toyrus couldn't make their deliveries on time

mk5000

"Actual Headline: Teen-age girls often have babies
fathered by men"- The Sunday Oregonian, September 24

marika

Jan 13, 2008, 8:40:24 PM1/13/08

"Darrin" <darr...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Every day at 3pm, WAXQ Q104.3 NY (Arbitron rated #1 in America for
> Classic Rock) plays three songs that share a common theme. What do the
> following songs have in common?...
>
> D'yer Mak'er - Led Zep

I've never liked Led Zeppelin so I couldn't remember the song so I can't
guess

> Rikki Don't Lose That Number - Steely Dan

She's upset but doesn't hate me so it's oke

But at least she can laugh

> Already Gone - The Eagles

Thanks for being there over this silliness. I felt guilty still do.

marika

Jan 13, 2008, 8:41:28 PM1/13/08

"marika" <marik...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:...

pushed send before I added this

, Katz's

Jan 13, 2008, 10:38:40 PM1/13/08
On Jan 12, 6:14�am, "Grinner" <grin...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> "Darrin" <darrin...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 9, 6:41
>
> <snip>
> jew spew.

Better than Gentile projectile!eheee

Feb 5, 2008, 10:20:57 PM2/5/08

the best thing about an eagles record is that it keeps the dust off
your turntable
- t. waits (??)

turn up the eagles, the neighbours are listening