Custom T-shirts!

Charles O.

Jul 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/11/98
I Create custom T-shirts with any saying, joke, logo, pictures, etc on the
front and/or back. I supply the T-shirt.

All you do is send your logo, or picture, saying, etc. Note what you want
on the front, the back, or both. Cost is $12.00 for 1 side(front or
back.), or $15.00 for 2 sides. Specify what size shirt S, M, L, XL. add
$3.00 for shipping and handling.

send your order to:

Charles Orlik
119 Rockland Center
Suite 165t
Nanuet, NY 10954

csna...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2014, 5:57:56 AM10/13/14

Snapmade is the custom expert for your team or company since 2003, provide online designer to create t shirt design, t shirt printing and personalized gifts with free shipping and 30-Days Returns.

You can choose from 150+ products and create personalized designs as you thought, our provides custom pillow cases, iphone 6 cases, watch design, mug printing, personalized necklaces with best pricing for your friend, family, company. we want to make pricing your design masterpiece simple and affordable, with our pricing there are no hidden setup charges or fees. or design your own t-shirt, custom hats, accessories, art, and more. you can find over 250+ styles in our designs to customize for any group or events, such as personalized jewelry, custom watches, custom iphone cases etc, of course, you can also create your own ideas and achieve it. we will update more designs at the future.

And you can designs more gifts for your birthday wishes, anniversary gifts, christmas decorations, Halloween costumes, like custom tshirts, tshirt design, funny t shirts, polo shirts, customized t shirts, printed t shirts, design t shirt, custom iphone cases, personalized tote bags, jewelry design, custom tote bags, watch design, button design, couples accessories, personalized keychains, custom iphone cases, personalized iphone case, iphone 5s cases, custom ipad case, baseball caps, personalized door mats, apron design, custom aprons, personalized coasters, custom mugs, personalized coffee mug, custom posters, art design, photo book printing, custom photo frames, personalized photo frames, photo frame design, photo collage, t shirt maker, t shirt design maker, t shirt design ideas, t shirt design software, t shirt design template, t shirt printing machine, diy t shirts, custom tee shirts, tee shirt, design t-shirts, t shirt designs, custom tank tops, custom polo shirts, kids watches, women's watches, men's watches.

Amazing, isn't it? So welcome to SnapMade and find your creativity!

http://www.snapmade.com
http://www.snapmade.com/sitemap.xml
http://www.snapmade.com/custom/clothing
http://www.snapmade.com/custom/electronics