Eagles member Glenn Frey dies at 67, invasive colon disease, pneumonia (AIDS!)

Obama Heroin Sales

Jan 18, 2016, 8:59:15 PM1/18/16
Eagles founder Glenn Frey has died at 67.

The band's website posted the news late Monday, writing, "It is
with the heaviest of hearts that we announce the passing of our
comrade, Eagles founder Glenn Frey, in New York City on Monday,
January 18th, 2016."

"Glenn fought a courageous battle for the past several weeks,
but sadly succumbed to complications from rheumatoid arthritis,
acute ulcerative colitis and pneumonia," the statement
continued. "Words can neither describe our sorrow, nor our love
and respect for all that he has given to us, his family, the
music community and millions of fans worldwide."

News of the former Eagles guitarist's health issues surfaced
last November, when the band announced they would not be able to
participate in the 2015 Kennedy Center Honors ceremony due to
Frey's health.

“Mr. Frey has had a recurrence of previous intestinal issues,
which will require major surgery and a lengthy recovery period,"
the statement read. "The Kennedy Center has graciously agreed to
postpone the Eagles’ award presentation until next year, when
all four Eagles — Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Joe Walsh and Timothy
B. Schmit — can attend.”

As a member of the Eagles, Frey was inducted into the Rock and
Roll Hall of Fame in 1998 and won six Grammy Awards, including
record of the year for Hotel California, which hit No. 1 on the
Billboard Hot 100 singles chart in 1977. It's one of a handful
of chart-toppers that the classic rock group scored before it
disbanded in 1980.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/01/18/eagles-
member-glenn-frey-has-died/78976238/