roxy music question

aranemgale

Aug 15, 2000, 11:28:50 PM8/15/00
Hi folks,

I just recently picked up a copy of Roxy Music's Manifesto on cd. It is
the original release and not the new remastered version. On it, the song
"Angel Eyes" is the single version complete with strings and horns.
Unfortunately for me I enjoyed the original lp mix of this song more. I was
wondering if anyone knew if the new versions of Manifesto had the original
mix or of any Roxy cd's that had it?

thanks
rob

will.d...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2017, 5:07:30 AM4/30/17
Excellent question... years later, is there an answer..?