Female backing vox on Come Undone...

已查看 321 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

ken...@axent.com

未读,
1999年4月19日 03:00:001999/4/19
收件人
This has probably been asked and answered a zillion times here already, but I
just got here (and I did do a search), so: who's the female singer in Come
Undone? Thanks.

Ken....

deena lissa

未读,
1999年4月19日 03:00:001999/4/19
收件人
In article <7ffptu$lv3$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

ken...@axent.com wrote:
> This has probably been asked and answered a zillion times here already, but I
> just got here (and I did do a search), so: who's the female singer in Come
> Undone? Thanks.

If you're referring to the backup vocalist who was shown off on the Unplugged
performance of said song, her name is Lamya. Don't know if she did the
original "cannot believe we're falling apart to the seams..." part, though.
Maybe....

deena lissa

"No, no, no, don't believe anything you hear. Get the real shit from me."
-- Simon LeBon, "Behind the Music" (VH-1)
Daria: I know what you mean, and that scares me.

LipstkChry

未读,
1999年4月19日 03:00:001999/4/19
收件人
Oops. hit the wrong button.. anyways Tessa Niles did the backing vocals to CU
on the album and Lamya did the vocals when DD performed live.

LipstkChry

未读,
1999年4月19日 03:00:001999/4/19
收件人
Tessa Niles

DeGray14

未读,
1999年4月19日 03:00:001999/4/19
收件人
Which band member is singing that part on the 'People Like You' cd.

Tenchi...@webtv.net

未读,
1999年4月20日 03:00:001999/4/20
收件人
Can anyone answer this question for me?

On ABC's 1982 album "The Lexicon Of Love", a singer named Tessa Webb
sings backup on a song called "Date Stamp". Her voice is very similar to
the Tessa Niles who sings on "Come Undone". Does anyone know if this is
in fact the same singer, with perhaps a different last name today than
in '82? Before I ever even knew about them having the same first name, I
was struck by the similarity in the voices, so I would find it quite
coincidental if they were two different singers.

deena lissa

未读,
1999年4月20日 03:00:001999/4/20
收件人
In article <19990419180259...@ng108.aol.com>,

degr...@aol.com (DeGray14) wrote:
> Which band member is singing that part on the 'People Like You' cd.

Most likely, according to what has been expanded upon, Lamya. Unless I
misunderstood. Actually, doesn't Lamya have a deeper voice than Tessa Niles
has? Someone know...?

deena lissa
I would be able to help but I don't have "People Like You"

Uffe Holst

未读,
1999年4月20日 03:00:001999/4/20
收件人

Ask her: Tessa...@btinternet.com - she has an official site, but I can't
remember the URL, but try searching for her on Altavista.

--
Uffe Holst

LipstkChry

未读,
1999年4月20日 03:00:001999/4/20
收件人

Euphonic1

未读,
1999年4月23日 03:00:001999/4/23
收件人
Tessa Niles.

DeGray14

未读,
1999年4月24日 03:00:001999/4/24
收件人
Thanks, but it definitly is a male voice doing that part. Anyone know?

caseyj...@gmail.com

未读,
2015年6月8日 01:33:392015/6/8
收件人