FS: RARE VIDEOS / CDs / TAPES etc - NOT on ebay!

JDamsell

Oct 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/1/99
Hi All,

Another posting, another month of new items included on my latest list below!
As usual, all prices are quoted in UK Pounds, and exclude shipping. If you are
interested in anything, or have questions about any item, please feel free to
mail me direct!

Cheers!
Jeremy
Guildford, UK

ABC
'Mantrap' - orig. UK VHS/PAL video from 1983 - £15

Animotion
'Animotion' - orig. German 9-track CD album from 1984; disc and inlay in
excellent condition - £10

Tori Amos
'Cornflake Girl' - UK 2-track cassette single; tape and inlay in excellent
condition - £3

'Silent All These Years' - orig. 2-track cassette single; cat. YZ618C; in ex
cond. -£5

Adam Ant
'Manners & Physique' - orig. 1990 UK MCA 10-track CD album, cat. DMCG6068. Disc
& inlay in excellent condition - £10

The Adventures
'Theodore & Friends' - orig. UK cassette on Chrysalis label; inlay and tape in
excellent condition - £10

Bronski Beat
'The First Chapter' - orig. UK VHS/PAL video fts. 4 tracks of promos from 'Age
Of Consent' album - sleeve and tape in ex. cond. - £10

Bowness & Barbieri
'Flame' - 1994 UK CD album; sleeve and CD in ex. cond - £12

The Blow Monkeys
'Choices' - original UK VHS/PAL video, in excellent condition - £7

'Video Magic' - original 1985 UK VHS/PAL video, fts. 15 tracks recorded live at
the Camden Palace in London; inlay and video both in ex. cond. - £10

'Choice?' - rare UK 4-trk promo only 12", fts. exclusive DJ remixes - £5

Kate Bush
'Rocket Man' - UK issue 3-track CD single in digipak; in ex/ex cond - £5

The Beloved
'Where It Is' - rare original UK CD, inlay in excellent condition; disc has
some discolouration (PDO manufactured) but no problem with playback - £20

Blancmange
'The Video Singles' - orig. UK VHS/PAL video fts. promos of Waves, Blind Vision
& Living On The Ceiling - rare item - £15

'Live At The Hacienda' - very rare and numbered orig. UK VHS/PAL live video
recorded in 1982, fts. 13 trks; in mint condition - £20

'That's Love, That It Is' - ltd. Ed. London Records UK 7" picture disc, in very
good condition - £2

Communards
'The Video Singles' - orig. UK 4-track singles compilation video in VHS/PAL
format; in ex/ex cond. - £10

'Don't Leave Me This Way' - ltd. ed. UK "Gotham City Mix" 22 mins long! This is
the one in the green sleeve! In ex cond - £5

Culture Club
'A Kiss Across The Ocean' - orig. UK VHS/PAL live video from 1984; this is a
library ex-rental copy, but the tape is in excellent condition; there is a very
faint library stamp on the tape label, otherwise all else also in ex. cond. -
£20

Carmel
'The Drum Is Everything' - orig. German issue CD album on Metronome/London
records; inlay & disc in ex. cond. - £10

Cabaret Voltaire
'Gasoline In Your Eye' - original UK VHS/PAL video, in excellent condition - £7

The Cure
'Staring At The Sea - The Images' - original UK VHS/PAL video, in excellent
condition - £7

China Crisis
'African And White' Remix - rare Fine Records 12" single, in plain sleeve; year
of release not known; in very good condition - £5

Climie Fisher
'The Best Of Everything' - orig. UK VHS/PAL 27 min. video; tape and inlay in
excellent condition - £10

'Love Changes (Everything)' - orig. 4-track UK CD single fts. rare extended mix
of title track; inlay in ex cond, CD has marks but no problem in playback - £8

Dead or Alive
'Youthquake' - orig. UK 6-track VHS/PAL video with promos for singles from the
album; tape and inlay in ex. cond. - £20

Depeche Mode
' Devotional' - Summer 1994 USA tour programme, in excellent condition - £7

'People Are People' - Mute Records 12" Single, numbered ltd. Ed. On-U-Sound
remix; in very good condition - £5

'Barrel Of A Gun' - UK Mute Records ltd. Ed. CD single, fts. 3 remixes; CD and
packaging in excellent condition - £2

'The Singles 86>98' - US promo 2CD set with bonus CD ft. 4 remixes - still
sealed! - £25

'The Singles, 86>98' - UK superb promo only box set, with the 2CD singles
album; interview CD; epk video; biography; discography and inlays, housed in a
sturdy black DM logo box - £110

'On U-Sound Megamixes' - Canadian issue 2-track CD single, in ex/ex cond. - £20

Duran Duran
'6x3' - rare orig. UK VHS/PAL video; fts. 6 promos, 22 mins duration; inlay and
tape in mint condition - £25

'Greatest' - US numbered (346 of 3000) limited edition 2CD set; 2nd disc is a
VCD featuring 7 live tracks/promo clips; mint and sealed - £30

'Decade' - original UK VHS/PAL video, in excellent condition - £7

'The Reflex' - ltd. ed. USA 7" single in poster bag; record in excellent
condition, poster in VG condition - £3

'Tiger! Tiger!' - Japanese issue mini-album of five 12" remixes; with OBI and
colour inserts, in excellent condition - £8

'Out Of My Mind' - UK 1 track promo CD - disc has 'The Saint' logo - picture
card sleeve & CD in excellent condition - £3

'Decadance' - UK white label DJ 12" single, featuring 2 megamixes; in plain
sleeve; record has marks but plays well - £7

The Power Station - 'Some Like It Hot' - UK ltd.ed. 1985 Parlophone Records 12"
picture disc; in very good condition - £2

Devo
'We're All Devo' - original UK VHS/PAL video, in excellent condition - £12

Electronic
'Vivid' - EMI CD single UK one track promo copy; 3" CD housed in a 5" clear
disc; sleeve has a transparent "frosted effect" with track information - £3

Erasure
'Live At The Seaside' - orig. UK VHS/PAL live video, in ex. cond. - £10

'Innocents' - orig. UK VHS/PAL live video, in ex. cond. - £7

'The Innocents - UK 1988 tour programme, in excellent condition - £5

'Wild' - original UK VHS/PAL live video, in excellent condition - £7

'Abba-esque' - original UK VHS/PAL video, in excellent condition - £7

'Star' - UK 2-track cassette single; inlay & tape in ex cond - £5

Eurythmics
'Touch' - 1983 UK tour programme, in excellent condition, signed by support
band , in excellent condition - £5

'We Two Are One Too' - original UK VHS/PAL video, in excellent condition - £7

'Savage' - original UK VHS/PAL video, in excellent condition - £7

'Don't Ask Me Why' - orig. UK issue 3-track CD single, in ex/ex cond. - £6

Fashion
'Twilight Of Idols' - 1984 UK tour programme, fully autographed, in excellent
condition - £4

'Twilight Of Idols' - orig. 1984 album on double-play cassette; first side fts.
the LP, the other has 9 remixes/extra tracks; tape and inlay in ex. cond. - £10

'Tour Of Western Europe' - 1982 UK tour programme, in excellent condition - £4

John Foxx
'Endlessly' - ltd. Ed. UK 1982 Virgin Records picture disc, in very good
condition - £3

'The Garden' - UK issue 1993 issued CD album with extra tracks; in ex/ex cond -
£20

'In Mysterious Ways' - rare UK CD album on Virgin Records; ex/ex cond - £25

Friends Again
'Trapped And Unwrapped' - 1984 orig. UK cassette, in ex/ex cond. - £10

'The Friends Again EP' - rare 6-trk UK promo 12" in custom sleeve; sticker on
front has tour dates; fts. re-mixes of Sunkissed & State of Art - £10

Heaven 17
The Hillsboro Crew - 'Move On Up (Steel City)' - Virgin UK 7" single, in
excellent condition - £2

Tony Hadley
'Tony Hadley' - UK CD album of cover versions and originals; inlay and disc in
excellent condition - £10

Nick Heyward
'North Of A Miracle' - 1983 10-trk. CD album in ex. cond. - £12

'Postcards From Home' - orig. UK issue cassette album; inlay and tape in ex.
cond. - £10

The Human League
'Soundtrack To A Generation' - UK issue 4-track remix CD single, in ex/ex cond.
- £5

Horse
'The Speed Of The Beat Of My Heart' - UK issue 4-track CD single, in ex/ex cond
- £6

Immaculate Fools
'Searching For Sparks' - orig. UK VHS/PAL video, in ex. cond - £10

I Start Counting
'Lose Him' - ltd. Ed. Mute Records UK 12" single; record in VGC, sleeve in good
condition - £2

Jansen & Barbieri
'Worlds In A Small Room' - Japanese issue LP, with textured sleeve and insert;
in excellent condition - £25

'Medium Sampler' - UK issue 10 track CD fts tracks from studio album plus bonus
live track of Japan's 'Life Without Buildings' - £10

Jean-Michel Jarre
'Europe In Concert' - orig. UK VHS/PAL live video; inlay and tape in ex cond -
£15

'Rendez-vous Lyons' - orig. UK VHS/PAL live video; inlay and tape in ex cond -
£15

'Rendez-vous Houston' - orig. UK VHS/PAL live video; inlay and tape in ex cond
- £15

Howard Jones
'Like To Get To Know You Well' - orig. 58 mins. 1984 UK VHS/PAL live video;
also fts. promo clips; slight sound distortion on one track otherwise tape &
inlay in ex. cond. - rare - £20

King
'Steps In Time' - orig. UK issue album on cassette; fts. 8 extra tracks and
remixes; tape and inlay in ex. cond - £10

Kissing The Pink
'Naked' - UK issue album on cassette; tape & inlay in ex. cond. - £10

'Certain Things Are Likely' - UK issue album on cassette; inlay in VGC, tape is
ex. - £10

Gary Kemp
'Little Bruises' - 1995 Columbia UK 10-track CD album; disc & inlay in
excellent condition - £10

The Lilac Time
'A Dream That We All Share' - UK CD single in jewel case & pic. Sleeve; mint -
£4 - promo also available without pic. Sleeve - £4

'The Lilac Time' - rare Fontana issued CD album, in ex/ex cond - £20

'Paradise Circus' - rare Fontana issued CD album, in ex/ex cond - £20

'& Love For All' - rare Fontana issued CD album, in ex/ex cond - £15

Lightning Seeds
'Ready Or Not' - 1996 Epic UK 1 track promo only CD single with picture inlay
and jewel case; in ex. cond. - £3

'Sense' - orig. 4-track UK issue CD single, in ex/ex cond - £6

'The Life Of Riley' - orig. 3-track UK issue CD single, in ex/ex cond - £6

Mute Records
'7 Track Compilation' - UK record shop promo video, in excellent condition - £7

'Exhibit 1 - Visible Evidence' - UK compilation video, VHS/PAL, in excellent
condition - £7

'Exhibit 2 - Visible Evidence' - UK compilation video, VHS/PAL, in excellent
condition - £7

Madonna
'Dear Jessie' - German issue 3-track CD single in ex/ex cond. - £8

The Mission
'From Dusk To Dawn' - 1990 reissue compilation singles video in VHS/PAL format;
in ex. cond - £10

George Michael
'I Want Your Sex' - orig. UK VHS/PAL video, in ex cond - £10

New Order
'Blue Monday 1988' - 3-track UK issue CD5; inlay in excellent condition, CD has
light marks, but no problem on playback - £5

Gary Numan
'Micromusic' - ultra-rare orig. UK VHS/PAL live video from 1981; tape and inlay
in ex. cond - £45

'Exhibition' - 1987 UK tour programme in very good condition - £5

'Berserker - Live' - original UK VHS/PAL video, in excellent condition - £8

'I Can't Stop (special club mix) - one-sided Numa Records DJ promo copy in
plain PRT sleeve; record label has handwriting on it otherwise in VGC - £3

'Berserker' - orig. UK 9 track cassette release fts. extended mixes of 6 tracks
- £3

Sharpe & Numan - 'Automatic' - rare 12 track Polydor UK issue CD album, in
ex/ex cond - £20

'New Anger' - rare UK issue 4-track CD single in ex/vg cond. - £10

OMD
'Crush - The Movie' - orig. UK VHS/PAL video; tape in ex.cond, sleeve in VGC -
£12

Pet Shop Boys
'Highlights - PSB on Tour' -orig. UK VHS/PAL live video, in ex/ex cond. - £7

The Railway Children
'Recurrence' - rare UK issue CD album, in ex/ex cond - £12

Secession
'Fire Island' - 1984 Beggars Banquet UK 12" single in picture sleeve; fts. 2
tracks, in excellent condition - £5

Simple Minds
'Glittering Prize' - original UK VHS/PAL video, in excellent condition, with
colour booklet - £10

'Verona' - original UK VHS/PAL video, in excellent condition - £10

Startled Insects
'Curse Of The Pheromones' - orig. 1987 Island/Antilles issue CD album, in ex/ex
cond - £12

Soft Cell
'Non-stop Exotic Video Show' - original UK VHS/PAL video, in excellent
condition - £15

Spandau Ballet
'Through The Barricades...Across The Borders' - original UK VHS/PAL video, in
excellent condition - £15

'Over Britain' - 1983 UK tour programme, in excellent condition - £5

'Journeys To Glory / Diamond' - UK ltd. ed. Double play cassette fts. 2 LPs on
one tape; tape & inlay in ex. cond. - £10

'The Singles Collection' - orig. UK CD album, in ex. cond. - £10

'The Twelve Inch Mixes' - orig. UK CD album, fts. 13 trks; in ex. cond - £15

'Live Over Britain' - orig. UK VHS/PAL 1983 live video in ex. cond; tape still
sealed! - £20

'Live Hits' - rare orig. UK VHS/PAL 90 minute live video from 1990 - only ever
shown on TV, never on video; tape & inlay are in ex cond. - £15

Spear Of Destiny
'Grapes Of Wrath' - 1983 orig. Epic UK 'Special Cassette Mix' tape. Fts. 10
trks. Incl 12" mix of 'Flying Scotsman'. Inlay & tape in excellent condition -
£5

Split Enz
'History Never Repeats - The Best Of' - original 1989 Australian VHS/PAL video,
in excellent condition - £15

David Sylvian
'Words With The Shaman' - orig. UK CD3 in foldout sleeve - rare - sleeve and
disc in ex. cond. - £15

'Godman' - 2-track UK promo CD single in picture sleeve; in mint condition -
£15

'Godman' - un-numbered 5-track ltd. ed. UK CD single, with multimedia element;
mint - £17

'Godman' - 2-track UK 12" single in pic slv; mint and very rare - £40

'I Surrender' - US 4-track promo CD5; has rear inlay, but no front sleeve came
with this release; in mint condition - £25

'Darshan' - Japanese issue 3-track CD single, with inserts and obi; in mint
condition - £20

'Damage' - promo only 2-track sampler CD; disc and inlay are mint - £20

'Jean The Birdman' - rare 4-track UK CD single in ex cond - this is part 2 in a
jewel case - £15

'Steel Cathedrals' - ltd. reissue UK VHS/PAL video, in ex cond - £55

'Ember Glance' - orig. UK ltd ed CD package with case and book; CD and book in
ex. cond, as is the outer casing, except for 2cm splits to the exterior top and
bottom right hand corners which have been sealed by using transparent tape;
price in view of this - £40

'Heartbeat' - 2nd UK CD in jewel case; in ex cond - £15

Thompson Twins
'The Greatest Hits & Remixes' - very rare UK television advertised hits double
cassette;1st tape features 14 singles & 2nd tape features Mark McGuire remixes
of 'In The Name Of Love' & 'Love On Your Side'; tapes & inlay in excellent
condition - £15

'Here's To Future Days' - orig. UK cassette release with 5 remixes; in ex/ex
cond - £10

'Take 2 - Product Of / Set' - rare UK cassette re-issue of 2 LPs on one
cassette; in ex/ex cond - £10

'Into The Gap - Live' - orig. UK VHS/PAL live video from USA tour 1984; in
ex/ex cond - £20 - also available in NTSC format - £20

'Into The Gap' - UK double sided cassette album; fts the album on side one, and
bonus remixes/extra tracks on side 2; in ex. cond. - £10

The The
'Infected' - original UK VHS/PAL video, in excellent condition - £7

Talk Talk
'Asides & Besides' - UK 2CD Promo set with record company inlay; in excellent
condition - £12

Tears For Fears
'Tears Roll Down' - original UK VHS/PAL video, in ex. cond. - £7

'Scenes From The Big Chair' - 1985 UK Polygram VHS/PAL video; in excellent
condition - £10

'Songs From The Big Chair' - orig. UK cassette fts. extra tracks; tape and
inlay in excellent condition - £5

Curt Smith - 'Calling Out' - orig. UK 4-track CD single, in ex/ex cond - £5

'Sowing The Seeds Of Love' - orig. UK issue 3-track CD single, in ex/ex cond. -
£6

Ultravox
'Monument - The Soundtrack' - 1993 UK reissue VHS/PAL live video; in excellent
condition - £12

U2
'Discotheque (Radio Edit)' - 1997 Island UK 1 track promo only CD single, with
picture inlay & jewel case; in ex. cond. - £5

The Verve
'Urban Hymns' - UK CD album; inlay and disc in excellent condition - £5

Visage
'Beat Boy' - UK special cassette remix, over 50 mins long; inlay and tape in
ex. cond. - £12

'Mind Of A Toy' - UK issue 3-track Old Gold extended versions CD single - rare
- in ex/ex cond - £10

'Channel 5 Singles Collection' - rare UK VHS/PAL video fts. promos from all 3
Visage LPs; in ex/ex cond - £15

Vicious Pink
'Fetish' - orig. UK 12" single, double A-side; in ex/ex cond - £8

Wham!
'The Video' - orig. UK VHS/PAL 5-track video, 21 mins.; sleeve and tape in
ex.cond. - £14

'Wham! 85' - orig. UK VHS/PAL video fts. ext versions of 'Everything She
Wants', 'Freedom' & 'I'm Your Man'; in ex/ex cond - £12

The Woodentops
'Hypno Beat' - orig. Rough Trade UK cassette fts. 12 live tracks recorded in
USA; inlay and tape in excellent condition - £10

When In Rome
'When In Rome' - orig. UK vinyl album on the 10 label; sleeve/inlay in
excellent condition, record in mint condition - £10

'The Promise' - orig. 3-track remix 12" single; in ex/ex cond - £5

'When In Rome' - orig US issue CD album; disc and inlay in ex cond - £15

Yazoo
'Nobody's Diary' - 1983 UK Mute Records numbered ltd. Ed. in excellent
condition, but small record shop sticker on rear of sleeve - £5

Yello
'Essential Yello' - original UK VHS/PAL video, in ex. Cond. - £15

'Rubberbandman' - 2-track UK cassette single; inlay & tape in ex cond - £5

Various Artists
'Don't Watch That, Watch This!' - orig. UK VHS/PAL video fts 23 promo videos
incl: Bronski Beat; TFF; Bluebells; Lloyd Cole; Zerra 1; Fiat Lux; Blancmange;
Kane Gang; Marilyn; Mighty Wah!; The Cure; Frank Chickens; Swansway; Flock of
Seagulls - tape and inlay in ex. cond. - £15

'Video Aid - The Feed The World Compilation' - orig. UK Betamax video in ex/ex
cond. - fts video promos incl. Band Aid; FGTH; Wham!; Ultravox; Duran;
Eurythmics; Culture Club; Peter Gabriel; Heaven 17; Godley & Creme; Spandau;
U2; Marilyn - £15

'Now, That's What I Call Music 13' - 1988 UK VHS/PAL video incl. promos from:
Duran; Erasure; Bryan Ferry; Hue & Cry; Yello; Robert Palmer; Breathe; in ex/ex
cond - £10

'Sport Aid - The Race Against Time' - orig. UK VHS/PAL video documentary on the
Band Aid project; fts. TFF promo for 'Everybody Wants To Run The World; also
fts. 6 other tracks (but not promo clips); tape/sleeve in ex cond - £10

'Eighties-Video Stars of 1981' - orig. UK VHS/PAL video in ex cond.; fts 13
trks incl.; Ultravox, Visage, Landscape, Spandau, Roxy Music, Teardrop Explodes
- £15

'Eighties-Video Stars of 1986' - orig UK VHS/PAL video in ex cond; fts 16 trks
incl; Red Box, Simply Red, Sigue Sigue Sputnik etc - £12

'Live Aid - The Greatest Show On Earth' - great 176 page book with colour pics
featuring most of the acts in the London & Philadelphia shows; in excellent
condition - £10

cellm...@earthlink.net

Oct 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/1/99
Do you do trades? If so, I've attached my CDR rarities list. I'd like
to get my hands on;

ABC "Mantrap"
Blancmange "Video Singles"
Human League "Soundtrack to a Generation"
Various "Don't Watch That..."
Various "Now...13"

Cheers,
Cell

CDR MASTER LIST-text

shamuspiri...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2012, 10:38:59 PM12/16/12

My husband has abandon me and the kids for the the past 8months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose website is shamuspiri...@gmail.com so I had to contact him and in just 5days as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough what what he did for me, i am so grateful.shamu...@gmail.com