YES!!!! STILL FUCKIN DEAD

ZeroKewl-X

Aug 21, 2017, 4:33:59 AM8/21/17
Remember The PiGGY?

PiGGy LIEslime DIES!!! AUGUST 21, 2013

LINKS MAY NO LONGER WORK in THIS ARCHIVED POST
BUT IT's AWL TRUE

This is the story of a child molester named Scott Lifshine who
lives in Bronx, NY, at 1810 Bruckner Blvd. 10473-3745
Stop by and tell him what you think of people who abuse children.
Or CAWL the FILTHY PEDOPHILE at: (718) 328-2248

Why does Scott Lifshine, a 50+ year old man(?) claim that he took
showers in front of pre teen children at Camp Sussex?

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/alt.rock-n-roll.meta
l.oldschool/LLOFvI8v29U

I know the repetitive nature of this post might be annoying but I have
a crusade that I am waging against people who sexually molest children.
In order to prevent this person from once again trying to seduce young
boys in Newsgroups. I will post this factual and accurate account of
what this Scott Lifshine scum has done. All links are valid and true,
no
names were changed to protect the guilty. In my Jihad against the
diddler
I will delete his insane drooling's and instead replace it with this
accurate and true account of what the disease has done to hurt
children. I swear this to Allah the almighty from this day forward.

I do this in memory of little Timmy O'Toole

Doin' it for the kids.
So Scott wont be doin' it TO the kids!

Sat April 17, 2007 the STUPID RETARDED FAT PEDOPHILE PIG IDIOT ADMITS
TO BEING A PERVERT:

O.K., I do admit I made that post. It was a phase I went through, and I
admit to all you good people that I did do things I shouldn't have. I
apologize to awl of you. I would hope you would still trust me with
your
little ones.

Sat Sept 30, 2006 the STUPID RETARDED FAT PEDOPHILE PIG IDIOT SAYS:

It was consensual. If you read the posts you'd see those kids were
coming on to ME. The camp had an open door policy and I wasn't about
to discourage them. You won't find a judge in the country who wouldn't
toss that case out on its own merits! It's really not surprising
because I am AWL that matters!

I didn't invite them into the shower but once there, they got naturally
curious. Kids like to explore. One of the reasons kids go to camp is
sex ed. But make no mistake, it was NOT kiddie korn!

Reply from LemonPUSSY:
Scott, no such thing as consensual when it involves children!!!
The statement you just made is disturbing.

Monday Jan 22, 2007 the STUPID RETARDED FAT PEDOPHILE PIG IDIOT SAYS:

Sex out in the Lower Field and unable to cum because too many goddamn
mosquitos biting lol...Sex in the Cabins...SSex in the Helphouse...Sex
in the Kitchen...Sex in Tenne Hall...Sex behind the Tenne Hall...Sex in
the Woods...Sex in the Car while driving up 'n down the road lol :o
sucking and fucking balls to the walls sex awl over the place. I did
"awlright" in My Day don't worry ;-)

What did we know. Today things are different but are they? Prudes eat
your hearts out. This happens in *any* summer sleepaway camp you
fucking perverted jerkoffs Tanky & TeDD*y. Whatever happened there 30
years ago is none of your goddamn business. This is where the Wereo
came from. This how it be, brother! lol.

Sunday Jan 28, 2007 the STUPID RETARDED FAT PEDOPHILE PIG IDIOT SAYS:

Yes we were diddlin' at the Scamp. FRONT OF WOODS and BACK OF WOODS we
diddle. I think it was legal if we were awl under 16. Or if one of us
was 17 and the rest of us were 16. Who knew anything in the early 70s?
Who even cared?

That's what happened. At least we weren't hardcore kiddie korners. We
were innocent scampers diddlin' each other FRONT OF WOODS and BACK OF
WOODS.

ZOG eat your heart out. I am the only one who matters on the Internet.
Yes Zoggen yes. We were diddlin' and luvin' every minute of it.

Then there were those cute kids from the scamp down the road. We were
diddlin' and partyin' them up too! I hope you're happy now. I am the
only one who matters.

Friday March 30, 2007 the STUPID RETARDED FAT PEDOPHILE PIG IDIOT SAYS:

There are naked ppl frolicking in this Film. This is total Camp Chaos
Anarchy going on. We're smoking dope on Campus, grass-humping each
other with little or no regard for gender, pulling off bathing suits,
this is a Blue Film. Just to think, this Film was made a mere 9 months
before the mighty Jam rolled in...and I was the only one to capture
that as well. I'm the only One who matters now.

It was a bad idea to be small at the Scamp. The $Bil man is small, so
we used to pick on him. It wasn't a good idea to be small and working
at the Scamp! He forgives us, I think. I'll tell you who he is
tonight.

It's a good thing I didn't film John Roman from the Scamp. A little
caesar is NOT a pizza! It's a two-foot long swinging meat schlong. I
am the only one who matters on the Internet. Nuclear Warrior and the
Wereo is the only music that matters. What other Dio venues do they
*get* this at? None, Only Here. From me. If you see so.

Tonight's the night! I mean, I'm mot asking you to BOW DOWN TO ME at
the Party tonight or in front of RCMH or anything...unless you want
to, then it's ok ...

[...]

Ppl are coming up with weird versions of the Jam; so far the Wereo
crush them awl. Bring 'em on! I created the biggest Musical in the
World out of California Jam. I am the only one who matters. I'm mot
asking you to Bow Down to me tonight or anything, unless you want to,
it's ok, if you see so.

Friday March 29, 2007 the STUPID RETARDED FAT PEDOPHILE PIG IDIOT SAYS:

You're gonna see us humping such maneuvers as "Grass Humping" each
other with little or no regard for gender. The ARRMO Piratesses are
gonna love this Film. Such is the storied Scamp Film on VHS for you
tomorrow, and the quality came out pretty great although I have a
slight problem with the Transfer, I think it's very passable. I'm the
greatest Filmmaker who ever lived and the Greatest SHOWMAN who ever
lived. Better than Houdini.

Neil you still have that Film to watch. Let us know what you think of
it. It
ungated and uncensored CAMP CHAOS and then the rest of the California
Jam
Stuff. The CC Film features many shots of WereoBoy-Lite on it, plus the
Showerhouse, us smoking dope in broad daylight on Campus, naked ppl,
grass-humpers. Bathing suit rippers, the Wereo as the background, it's
got a
lot of super stuff on it.

I've got the Film on right now and I'm giving the Film to ARRMO
tomorrow. You will decide.

Dude-our bodies were perfect in 1973 and we're making fun of what we
perceived as slight imperfections in other ppl. In his first Film
ever, you'll see the $ Billion $ Man from Scamp in this Film. You'll
see he, was small and we were big. Being small was a very bad thing to
be at Scamp. Now well, look at him. Now he's one of the BIGGEST high
rollers in the world and if you haven't figured out who he is yet I
will tell you tomorrow. Am I upstaging you, Mr. Dio? I'm sorry if I
am. If you see so.

Oh yes, the Film. I just got thru cutting this Film for ARRMO and it's
got some Hellifying film on it! Some of it is my own personal Super 8
Work, mere months before I did my world-remarkable coup by capturing
the 1974 California Jam Wereo "when noone else in the World did." You
will see some of the magic here. Yeah, we're smoking fucking dope and
everything on my much-Storied Scamp Film.

This is the ungated 12 minutes of CAMP CHAOS i'm laying on you. I
showed this to the Joe Franklin ppl a week ago; they don't think
there's any Kiddie Korn in it either. It gets racy though. It
certainly gets racy! It's pretty ungated too, I can tell you that. The
ARRMO piratesses are definately gonna love it. Guys get jealous.
Upload it.

My girl says I'm getting a year in prison for it. What does THAT sound
like? The wereo is awl that matters today. If you see so. Pat me on
the back but please don't knock me down. If you see so. I'm the only
one who matters and the GREATEST Man who ever lived. If you see so.
I'm the only one who matters. Behold the Divine Image as everything
fawls to the Wereo.
-
LemonPUSSY is just NOW seeing what a PEDO PIG her lover is.....

And AWL this time getting it up the ass was not quite enough LMAO
-

See the most interesting life of the wereo...

This is a precious photo of PiGGy LIEslime:
http://www.catchtherainbow.com/PedoShine/Moose2.jpg

This is where it sleeps:
http://www.catchtherainbow.com/PedoShine/therack.jpg
and:
http://www.catchtherainbow.com/PedoShine/filth.jpg

This is where it prepares its food:
http://www.catchtherainbow.com/PedoShine/slime.jpg
and:
http://www.catchtherainbow.com/PedoShine/kitchenslop.jpg

This is where it washes:
http://www.catchtherainbow.com/PedoShine/greasepit.jpg

PiGGy CAWLS this SLUM HOVEL it's home:
http://www.catchtherainbow.com/PedoShine/1810BrucknerBlvd.jpg
Rosedale Gardens Inc
1810 Bruckner Blvd
Bronx, New York 10473-3745
Search Google Earth for more SLUM photos of PiGGy's Hovel

The questions we need answered remain the same:

How's that career of yours going?
Why were you a bastard kid?
Why did your parents try to give you away for a quart of milk?
Were your Mother & Father brother and sister?
Why do you have 4 chins and sagging man boobs?
Why did you do hard time in Attica?
Why do you have such a long rap sheet?
Why did you try and blow homeless bums?
How much do you did you earn in say the last 5 years?
Why did you walk naked in front of children and sell drugs to them?
What happened to that $100,000.00 in credit you said you had?
How come you were fired from that cab-driving job you had?
Why don't you have any job at all?
How come you said you were never a cab driver?
Why did you hard time in prison?
Why do you have such a long rap sheet?
Why did you go on JML and embarrass yourself?
Why were you ripped off 4 different times?
Why are you such a loser and a total failure?
Why are you on welfare?
Why do you live in poverty?
Why are you so fat?
Why are you 200 plus pounds overweight?
Why are you 50 years old and an unemployed worthless bum?
Why won't your family admit they know you?
Why are you not locked up in a mental ward?
Why are you teeth black and rotting?
Why are you such a failure and a total loser?
Why are you such a big bullshitter?
Why do you still hold on to a stupid recording from 1974?
Why don't you end it all and do society a big favor?
Why are you so useless?
Why do you make false statements about sending Law Enforcement to
people's homes around the world?
Why are you so fat and ugly?
Why are you not in a NY state ran mental institution where you belong?
Why do you live in poverty?
Why do you speak with a pathetic lowlfe accent?
Why are you such a failure?
Why are you such a loser?
Why do you have greasy walls?
Why are you 200 plus pounds overweight?
Why don't you have a job?
Why are you living in poverty?
Why won't anyone in your family admit you are related to them?
How come your parents tried to give you up for adoption?
How come you don't take any medication since you are mentally
unbalanced?
Why are you such a whack job?
Why are you not heavily medicated?
Why are you not seeking the professional mental help you really need?
Why did you give drugs to kids @ Camp Sussex?
How come you won't admit you are a fat gay man with BEEFY-MAN BOOBS?
Why did you do those terrible perverted things to those poor kids at
Camp Sussex?
Why did you walk naked in front of kids @ Camp Suusex?
Why did you run and hide when you thought "Jerry-Boy" was looking for
you?
Why are you afraid to admit you are gay?
Why did you have a under aged teenage boy living with you?
Why did you say you owned store front property all over New York?
Why did you say you had meetings with people from Warner Bros?
Why are you still living in 1974?
Why do you have black rotting teeth?
Why do you say a dentist would fix all your black rotting teeth for
$40.00?
Why did you those horrible things to Little-Bitter-Lemon?
Why were you fired from a cab driving job?
Why do you make false statements about sending Law Enforcement to
people's homes?
Why do you wobble when you walk?
Why is that recording from 1974 so bad?
Why is the Nuclear Dumpsite such a horrible guitar player?
Why are you so ugly?
Why are you on welfare?
Why do your neighbour's slam the door in your face all the time?
Why are you and "Smokey the Schmuck" two total assholes who are not
worth anything?
Why are you still living in the same rat hole, 300 square foot
apartment for well over 40 plus years?
Why are you a fat puppet who I control?
Why were you thrown off 5 ISP's?
Why do you make empty threats?
When is the Judge Lopez episode you bragged about for months going to
air?
How come you don't care about life passing you by?
Why did you say you had a girlfriend when you never did?
How come you never made more than $20,000.00 in a year?
Do you have to purchase two seats when you fly on an airplane?
How come you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy?
Why do people point at you and laugh?
Why do little kids look at you and start crying?
How come you can't see your toes when you look down?
Why are you a worthless slob?
Why do people stand behind you to get out of the sun?
How come you won't admit that you are a homosexual?
Why did you have young teenage living in your disgusting apartment?
When will you stop being the village idiot?
Why do you pay toothless, crack smoking, transvestites to come to your
apartment and abuse you?
Why did you say you had $100,000.00 in credit and then admit you have
no credit cards?
Why don't you vanish forever?
Why do you like to be made a fool out of all the time?
Why could you not afford a ticket to the Heaven & Hell show?
Why are your teeth black and rotting?
Why did you do those horrible perverted things to Little Lemon?
Why are you so damn ugly?
Why are you an unemployed bum?
Why are you so worthless?
Why do you live through some show that happened way back in 1974?
Why are you such a failure?
Why do you smell like a backed up New York City sewer?
Why did the lawyer throw you out of his office and yell, "LUNATIC"
Why is the Nuclear Dump-site such a pathetic, imitation of a guitar
player?
Why are your stupid, pirated tapes so badly recorded?
Why did your loser brother run away from you?
How come your Father never married your Mother, which made you and your
brother, both BASTARD kids?
Why do you make some many empty threats?
Why are you 50 years old and a pathetic imitation of a human being?
Why do you promise things you can never-ever produce?
Why do Judge Lopez and the producers refuse to take any of your 400
calls a week?
Do you like being my personal puppet?
Why can't you fit through a door?
Why do you make up stories and convince yourself that they are true?
Why do you still live in the same 200 square foot hell-hole apartment
for well over 40 plus years?
Why do people ignore you when you speak to them?
Why are you so damn easy to control and goof on all the time?
Why do you have BALONEY-TITS?
Why do you have 4 chins and a size 60 inch waist?
Why can't you ever rent a friend?
When was the last time you looked down and were able to see your toes?
Why do you have greasy walls?

The show continues..........

The future home of PIG VOMIT.

http://www.omh.state.ny.us/omhweb/facilities/brpc/facility.htm

A COLLECTION OF PIG VOMIT'S HITS.

REMEMBER THE $100.000.00 IN CREDIT!
REMEMBER PIG VOMIT HAS NO CREDIT CARDS!!
REMEMBER JUDGE LOPEZ!!
REMEMBER CAMP SUSSEX!!
REMEMBER THE EMPTY THREATS!!
REMEMBER THE USPS!!
REMEMBER JERRY-BOY!!
REMEMBER THE FISH TANKS AND THE BLUE GRAVEL!!
REMEMBER THE CAB DRIVING JOB!!
REMEMBER THE 3 DAY JOB!!
REMEMBER THE CAR ACCIDENT!!
REMEMBER THE $40.00 DENTIST!!
REMEMBER THE CAB DRIVING JOB!!
REMEMBER THE GREASY WALLS!!
REMEMBER $40.00 dentist
REMEMBER THE STORE FRONTS!
REMEMBER THE WINDOW WASHERS!!
REMEMBER THE INTERVIEW WITH ROGER GLOVER IN 1975!!
REMEMBER THE LIVE SHOWS!!
REMEMBER THE CA JAM 30TH!!
REMEMBER BALONEY-TITS GETTING THROWN OUT OF THE LAWYER'S OFFICE!!
REMEMBER THE CAR ACCIDENT!!
REMEMBER THE SHITTY, HORRIBLE PIRATED RECORDING FROM 1974!!
REMEMBER THE MEETINGS WITH MADONNA & ROBERT DENIRO!!
REMEMBER THE MEETINGS WITH WARNER BROS!!
REMEMBER THE TV & MOVIE DEALS!!
REMEMBER THE TOOTHLESS CRACK WHORES!!
REMEMBER THE GOOGLE BANNING FOR LIFE!!
REMEMBER THE H&H TICKET BUFFALO-BUTT COULD NOT AFFORD!!
REMEMBER JUDGE LOPEZ!!
REMEMBER THE DEAL THE SLEEZEBAG DID NOT TAKE!!
REMEMBER SOL & HIS LOSER BROTHER ARE BASTARD KIDS!!

The other top ten list of Ape-Face.

The Lawyer who threw Buffalo-butt out of his office.
The Judge who Beefy-Tits was screaming at and acting like the loser
that he is. In a court of law.
The girlfriend he claimed who was arrested on a plane for warrants.
(He is a gay man, he never had a girlfriend.)
The meetings with Warner Bros for TV and movie deals.
The Live shows that never happened.
The greasy walls.
The cab driving job he claimed he never had. He said he was fired from
that job.
The other 3 day job he was fired from and escorted out of the building
with security.
The cutting off warts with dirty scissors. (He has no medical insurance
so he did it himself. What a loser!)
Camp Sussex
Black rotting teeth
Three chins
A size 68-inch waist
400 pounds of fat
Fat flaps over meat flaps
A face that scares small children & animals
A stupid blank look
Only 9 and 1/2 toes
Dirty disgusting body odor
A really bad haircut
A rubber-neck
Beefy-man tits
He uses a 10 foot rope as a belt
Buffalo-butt
Talks with a really stupid New York lowlife accent
Beady black hooded eyes
A very long Police record
No job
No money
No hope
No future
No past
No family (They won't even admit they are related to the shit-head)
No medical insurance
Mentally unbalanced
Worthless and clueless

It's name is SOL (The total failure) Shitshine

Why does APE-FACE keep making up these outrageous and ridiculous untrue
stories?
Why is BUFFALO -BUTT a 50 year old unemployed bum and a fat waste of
life?
Why did the HUMAN- PARADE FLOAT walk named in front of children and
give drugs to teenagers at Camp Sussex?
Why won't BEEFY-TITS come out of the closet he is hiding in, and just
admit he is an overweight, ugly gay man?
Why is BALONEY-TITS not heavily medicated and living in a mental ward
where he belongs?

The slob of blob. The flop & the failure. The unemployed-mental case
with the pathetic recording from 1974. That is the only thing he holds
on. Other than large amounts of food. He still continues to write the
same old song & tired dance. Month after month. Year after year. He
always says this will happen and that will happen. He is working on
movies. TV series-radio broadcasts-book deals-live shows and
appearances. Plus other made up stupidity. How can he fly anywhere? He
has to buy two seats just for him to squeeze into. The airline will not
let him on board to due to the horrible stench coming from him. The
crew would and the passengers would be gagging and grasping for air. He
can't even afford an airline ticket. So that would never happen. He
still thinks Jerry-Boy was a real person to this day. The only things
that happen to him are on the top 15 list...

1-He gets fatter and wider.
2-He gets more warts on his body and tries to pull them off.
3-He gets older & more bizarre
4-He gets uglier (Man- is he ugly!!)
5- He gets bigger baloney-tits than the year before.
6-He never leaves that hellhole apartment and he is on that old broken
down computer almost day and night. Which, most likely is still is ran
by Windows 95 and dial up.
7-He can't walk down one flight of stairs without holding his chest and
huffing and puffing.
8-He can't understand why he is 50 years old and a total failure and a
complete flop.
9-He can't understand why he can't get anymore welfare checks from the
government
10-He calls people and they slam the phone on him.
11-He can't understand why he can't a woman. Because he is a fat
perverted GAY-400 pound 1/2 man with only 9.5 toes and warts covering
his fat body. That is why.
12-He can't understand why he can't even rent a friend. No one wants to
be near him. Not even- rent a friend!!!
13-He can't understand why people slam doors in his face or quickly run
away from him and scream "GET AWAY FROM ME-YOU SICK SMELLY BASTARD!!!"
14-He can't understand why people gag and throw up while they are
standing near him. Here is a hint for you-Tubby. Water and soap more
than once a month.
15-He can't understand why people goof on him and point their fingers
at him and laugh as he waddles on by.
Let's take a look at why know one would hire him for any kind of work.
He did have a cab driving job once. But, because of his weight the taxi
company had to replace the shocks every month. So, they fired him.

Would you hire a 400 pound-wart infested-walking heart attack waiting
to happen? With black rotting teeth and no skills other than shoveling
large quantities of food into his fat mouth. Let's not forget his
mental issue. He makes up things like sending Barney Miiler & Inspector
Clouseaus & Kojak & Nash Bridges & Walker Texas Ranger and other made
up cops to people's homes all over the country. Don't forget about all
the money he said he has. Which equals a total net worth of about
$30.00. Who would hire him? He said he could be a actor. He could not
get a part in his own hair. Don't forget the many storefronts he
claimed he owns in Manhattan.

We all know know he puts on a dress -made out of a tent. With fish-net
stockings and high heels. Then, he dances around his apartment singing
to Sister Sledge - "We are family."
I know, I know the LVMPD & The FBI & The CIA & The USPS & E-Bay... They
are all coming to get me and were commanded by you to do so. I will
have the coffee ready for them.

But what can you expect from someone that lives in a filthy hovel?

He still has trouble making his rent. The idiot is in a rent controlled
dump. Which means his rent is somewhere between $200.00 and $400.00 a
month. He has lived in that rat and roach infested hellhole for well
over 40 plus years. That is pathetic. He still has to struggle every
month to make his rent. 50 years old without a pot to piss in and a
window to throw it out of. That is sad.

I am still laughing and we can all thank the fat-gay man from 1810
Bruckner Blvd for that.

Where is the airing of the so called Judge Lopez episode that
Baloney-Tits bragged about everyday for months? He is still an
unemployed worthless bum. He still lives in the same roach infested,
vile and disgusting, 300 square foot apartment for well over 40 plus
years. (That is really pathetic)
The people in his building hate him and run away as soon as they see
him wobbling towards them.
He claimed a dentist would fix his black rotting teeth for $40.00. What
happened to all those live shows?
What happened to the TV and movie deals with Warner Bros? Remember how
he was ripped off 4 different times. He claimed he interviewed Roger
Glover in 1976 with Rainbow. (RG joined Rainbow in 1979)
He had a job that lasted only 3 days before he was fired and thrown off
the property by security.
He still does not know the difference between fiction and non-fiction.
The fat freak is going nowhere at record speeds. What happened to all
the parades to be in his honor all over the country? (ROTFL at this
one.)
He talks about some broken down hag named the Nuclear Dumpsite who
can't even play in basic 4/4 time.
Remember what happened with the Ca Jam 30th birthday party. (LOL at
this one)
What happened to all the store front properties he claimed he owned in
Manhattan?
How about when he said he had meetings with Robert DeNiro and Madonna
at his store front in Manhattan.
His recordings and his so called editing are so bad, it is sad. How
about when he calls his hell-hole apartment building, "HIGH RISE -
LUXURY APARTEMNTS" (Really laughing at this one) Remember the car
accident when his lawyer threw him out of his office and dropped his
case. (Another good one) How about the one where he claimed to be on a
plane to Ontario, Ca. He then claimed his girlfriend was arrested for
warrants while she was sitting on the plane.
Remember the cab driving job he claimed he never had and he was driving
a cab for a living.
How about the time when he got a ticket and went to court and starting
yelling at the judge.
What happened to the $100,00.00 in credit? How can he have $100,000.00
in credit when he wrote he does not have any credit cards?
His FICO credit score is somewhere around his weight. He is a closet
gay.

That sums him up.

He is just one big goof-ball who is totally clueless.

Suppose you do these things. FOR REAL!!

Stop lying to yourself
Stop collecting welfare or whatever the government gives you.
Stop embarrassing yourself everyday
Stop eating 5 times a day
Stop watching your life pass you right by
Start looking for work
Go on a diet and stick to it
Stop living through that pathetic recording from 33 years ago
Throw away those stupid tapes (They are useless)
Stop acting like a 14 year old and start acting like a man
Start thinking about your future.
Start going out more
Start walking a mile or 2 a day
Start exercising more
Stop being irrational
Start living in 2007 instead of 1974
Try and act like a normal man and not an insane person
Get those teeth fixed (You really need to)
Get out of that rat hole apartment and move somewhere else

Sorry, Scotty, but yer AWL WASHED UP, you BIG FAT FRAWD!

"Turn up the voltage on the fat-guy until he shuts up"

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Read AWL about Scott Lifshine and what he says about Camp Sussex being
NUDE camp for kids AND how he sold drugs to Camp Sussex employees:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups=#!topic/alt.rock-n-rol
l.metal.oldschool/n1F6Atv_OqQ
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/alt.music.deep-purpl
e/epCo3agvSvc
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/alt.rock-n-roll.meta
l.oldschool/Tnokvof9cRg
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/alt.rock-n-roll.meta
l.oldschool/rYaXVByacGI

Concerned? Outraged?
Want to tell the camp how you feel?

Camp Sussex Contact Info:
Contact Bob Silver at 718-261-8700 x13 or fax (718) 793-2857
Email: BSilver...@aol.com

Office Address:
110-11 Queens Blvd., Suite 1BB
Forest Hills, NY 11375
Phone Number:
Tel 718.261.8700
Fax Number:
Tel 718.793.2857
Email:
campsus...@aol.com
Camp Address:
110Camp Sussex
1720 Route 565
Sussex, NJ 07461

Lifshine, S
1810 Bruckner Blvd, Apt 14A
Bronx, NY 10473-3738
(718) 328-2248
Type: Land Line
Provider: Verizon

Local Information for Bronx, NY
Population: 1,332,650
Total Households: 463,242
Median Age: 31.50
Median Household Income: $27,611

Source: U.S. Census Bureau; Census 2000

There's no GATES because no one can afford them!! That Median
Household Income is about 1/3 of what I make alone.

--------- Attacker Leaves His Own Mug Shots Behind ---------
NEW YORK - A picture may be worth a thousand words, or 5 to 20 in the
state pen. Police are searching for a taxi cab passenger after he
allegedly attacked the driver and fled, but not before leaving more
than a dozen photographs of himself on the back seat. The driver,
Scott Lifshine, said that the man refused to pay his fare and tried to
grab him in a headlock before running off. "I hit the accelerator and
then slammed on the brakes, throwing him off balance. I got a bloody
lip and he wrenched my neck. Then he opened the back door and ran
off," exclaimed Lifshine. "He obviously didn't intend to leave [the
photos] behind, but that's what he did."

Lifshite, asking stupid questions (like he asks any other kind?):
http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/my/profile?show=4eecb9a6d71a3e370617825f8...

Lifshite being the nutcase he is:
https://www.ifp.org/classifieds/classified.php?id=5894

One man's opinion of Lifshite (which 99.999% of humanity shares...):
http://classicstorytelling.com/showpost.php?p=283134&postcount=7

I didn't realize you were disfigured. I mean, besides your face.

And who can forget this classic!

Police Arrest Man at Ontario Museum

(AP) 28 Jan. 2001 - Sheriff's deputies were called to the Ontario
Museum of
History and Art Monday, after a mentally ill man refused to leave
until his
collection of radio tapes were put on display. Officials say Scott A.
Lifshine of New York entered the museum around 1 o'clock, carrying a
shopping bag
full of reel-to-reel tapes and video cassettes. Lifshine, 42, claimed
to be the
only person on earth in possession of recordings of the momentus
"California Jam"
concert, that took place at the Ontario Motor Speedway in the 1970's.
When
told that his tapes were not rare, or relevant to the museum's
exhibits, Lifshine
became angry and refused to leave.

Deputy Ronald Juerst described Lifshine as a man with "several mental
illnesses", who has a history of confrontations in public places in
New
York. Records show Lifshine was evaluated following an arrest in 1981.
He is
described as a "paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur". He
told
sherriff's department interviewers that he is the "greatest rock star
and
movie star in the world", and that he "controls all Internet
newsgroups".
Newsgroups are bulletin boards available online which cover thousands
of topics.
Lifshine's carries an I.D. card that lists his home address as a
halfway
house for the mentally ill in East Rutherford, New Jersey.

Can you guess who is the worlds biggest:

fat stupid pedophile

Just hit up Goggle with those 3 terms and find out who is #1

Even beat out Michael Moores SICKO

I think that we AWL know who is the NUMBER ONE SICKO

Even Michael Jackson ranks #5 compared to this NUMBER ONE RANKED FAT
STUPID PEDOPHILE....AND....this STUPID RETARDED FAT PEDOPHILE PIG IDIOT
ADMITS TO BEING A PERVERT

MoM & PoPs weirdio wood be SO PROUD ;)

You should write to the Google administrators to erase substantial and
massive crapload of your sex-driven lustful posts before anyone sees
and reads what you have written. No normal person would write massive
amounts sexual prose of their own miserable sex-life or make creepy
lustful responds to people whom they don't know, how old or what their
backrounds are. Anyone with a half of wit can see that something is
poop-wired in your head. You're very ill and fundamentally blind to
your own illness. Whatever caused you to stop taking your medicine
years ago has made you cross way beyond moral thinking and has made
you incredibly creepy.

Somethingie tells me that PIG FACE will be on the OUT-side of the Kamp
fence when the neXt kiddie ORGY starts again LMAO @ The PEDO PIGGY

Sat Sept 30, 2006 the STUPID RETARDED FAT PEDOPHILE PIG IDIOT SAYS:

It was consensual. If you read the posts you'd see those kids were
coming on to ME. The camp had an open door policy and I wasn't about
to discourage them. You won't find a judge in the country who wouldn't
toss that case out on its own merits! It's really not surprising
because I am AWL that matters!

I didn't invite them into the shower but once there, they got naturally
curious. Kids like to explore. One of the reasons kids go to camp is
sex ed. But make no mistake, it was NOT kiddie korn!

Reply from LemonPUSSY:
Scott, no such thing as consensual when it involves children!!!
The statement you just made is disturbing.

PS.....THIS IS EASILY FOUND IN GOOGLE NEWGROUP ARCHIVES PIG

PIG FACE is now the #1 STUPID FAT PEDOPHILE as per GOOGLE

ONLINE PIRACY - provide the URL of, or link to, the site or service you
believe is engaging in music piracy. If the site or service does not
have a URL, requires software to access, operates on a local area
network (LAN) or has specific operation requirements, please provide
information sufficient for us to investigate. You may also include
names of individuals or other entities associated with the site or
service, if known.

http://www.riaa.com/reportpiracy.php

Oh.....have I mentioned:

http://www.californiajam.com/

Scott's Bio
Scott Lifshine Short Bio

Bronx resident Lifshine scored a remarkable coup in 1974 by being the
only person "to push the record button on the California Jam while the
whole world was sleeping. On Nytol." As a result, Lifshine is the proud
possessor of the only recordings in existence of CalJam, a
Woodstock-like gathering of over 200,000 rock enthusiasts at the
Ontario (CA) Motor Speedway, a concert televised by ABC-TV and
featuring such musical/cultural legends as The Eagles, Deep Purple and
Earth, Wind and Fire in live performances over a 12-hour period. Only
recently has Lifshine rediscovered the existence of these reel-to-reel
tapes, an event he says "is comparable to finding King Tut's tomb!"

Dedicated to the discovery and promotion of musical and cultural
exclusives, Lifshine is also bringing "Borscht Belt" from Tikva Records
to the attention of worldwide music critics: "This is a very little
known Icon LP of Jewish American Culture that's celebrating a somewhat
lonely 40th Anniversary."

Continuing his track record of remarkable exclusives, Lifshine has just
announced a world exclusive of vintage other little tidbits of American
Culture that noone else has either!

SNORT SNORT for me PIG...ur days are numbered u IDIOT ASSHOLE PEDO PIG

PEDO PIG
PEDO PIG
Does whatever a PEDO PIG does
Can he swing