been a fan since the 80s...

Jeff Harper

Jun 14, 2021, 4:37:59 PM6/14/21
back on usenet, I remember this group being so active in the 90s. So tired of facebook, twitter, etc. Miss those days.
I remember Dan the Brat managing their website, probably still does. Anyone still here? Looking forward to their new music,
even though I'm a fan of what Alan did for the group in his role as arranger.

--
Jeff

OldbieOne

Jan 26, 2023, 2:56:24 PM1/26/23

"Jeff Harper" <jha...@panix.com> wrote in message
Still here. Occasionally get a rush of nostalgia and think about posting.

There's enough of us we could bring back USENET if we all posted more

--
OldbieOne

The One Who Tells It Like It Is (TM)
Brought to you by RetroPC Build Windows v4.0.950B-2