MUSIC VIDEOS

1 view

Shaun Jacobson

Feb 23, 2001, 5:45:02 PM2/23/01
i just wanted to know what part of this post concerns this newsgroup. i
doent have the words depeche mode or DM in it once

LIVE STAGE <il...@facilnet.es> wrote in message
> Hello from LIVE STAGE.
> We offer information that concerns this newsgroup.
> In this section we sell music videos of concerts of groups and well-known
> artists of different times.
>
> Many different type music (melody, rock, pop, heavy, hard rock, grunge
> trash metal, electronic, factory, symphonic,
> country, progressive, psychedelic, gothic, reggae, jazz, rock & roll,
> punk,blues,..)
>

> We send our classify by e_mail :
>
> E_mail:
> il...@facilnet.es
>
> A greeting.

LIVE STAGE

Feb 23, 2001, 10:04:05 AM2/23/01

mythuselah

Feb 26, 2001, 6:20:09 PM2/26/01
<shaun>

i just wanted to know what part of this post concerns this newsgroup. i
> doent have the words depeche mode or DM in it once

Is this better

> > Hello from LIVE STAGE.
> > We offer information that concerns this newsgroup.(

in a round about way!)

> > In this section we sell music videos of concerts of groups and
well-known
> > artists of different times.

Including Depche Mode and other retro bands! ( DM retro MY ass)

> > Many different type music (melody, rock, pop, heavy, hard rock, grunge
> > trash metal, electronic, factory, symphonic,
> > country, progressive, psychedelic, gothic, reggae, jazz, rock & roll,
> > punk,blues,..)

and Depeche mode seeing as this is a mass mailing and well I cute and paste
all the above I wanted to personalize it and use my real would jst be asking
for trouble since I fear the results

> > We send our classify by e_mail :
> >
> > E_mail:
> > il...@facilnet.es
> >
> > A greeting.

I'll just leave this vague and undescript because it give it a personal
feel, to know that I am talking to each and everyone of you Depeche Mode
fans out there!

Thank you

A flamming Idoit who happens to have DM fans in our best interest

There you go is that better Shaun perhaps I coould have made it a little
more relevent but the didn't give me much to work with and all seeing as it
is relevent to this NG!

Natasha

Shaun Jacobson

Feb 26, 2001, 8:10:53 PM2/26/01

> There you go is that better Shaun perhaps I coould have made it a little
> more relevent but the didn't give me much to work with and all seeing as
it
> is relevent to this NG!
>
> Natasha

hehehe you tell him Natasha