Def Leppard's stolen items...Joe Elliott has children???

Black Dahlia

Jan 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/12/00
Ok did I miss something? I was for sure Joe didn't have any
children....if fact I'm positive he doesn't! But read what this article
(which must be badly researched) says:
"Among the items not yet in police's hands is a camcorder containing
video of guitarist Phil Collen's children playing with lead singer Joe
Elliott's kids." taken from:
http://www.canada.com/cgi-bin/cp.asp?f=/news/cp/stories/20000111/entertainment-609026.html

What the????
ta
BD

PunisheR

Jan 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/12/00
As far as I know you are right, Joe doesn't have kids. Well at least he
isn't capable of having his own due to him being sterile. Unless they are
his girlfriends kids or something or they meant another band member.
Hopefully someone can confirm this, now I am curious too!
Valee

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/

Black Dahlia <black...@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

chi...@wings.com

Jan 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/13/00
>As far as I know you are right, Joe doesn't have kids. Well at least he
>isn't capable of having his own due to him being sterile. Unless they are
>his girlfriends kids or something or they meant another band member.
>Hopefully someone can confirm this, now I am curious too!

I haven't ever, ever heard of Bobbie having any children; but I guess
there's always room for surprises :) I thought the writer might've meant
another band member's kid too ('children'?). It's probably one big goof.
Maybe it was a friend's kids. Wow, that's enough mulling out of me for
today :)

Steve Wood & Jill Thompson

Jan 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/13/00
to Black Dahlia
Black Dahlia wrote:

> Ok did I miss something? I was for sure Joe didn't have any
> children....if fact I'm positive he doesn't! But read what this article
> (which must be badly researched) says:
> "Among the items not yet in police's hands is a camcorder containing
> video of guitarist Phil Collen's children playing with lead singer Joe
> Elliott's kids." taken from:

Maybe he has some small sheep.

Black Dahlia

Jan 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/13/00
He he he he! Yeah I couldn't believe it myself that they used "kids" instead of
children! Must have been a really stupid journalist!
Valee, by the way I've never heard that Joe is sterile? Really?
ta
BD

PunisheR wrote:

> As far as I know you are right, Joe doesn't have kids. Well at least he
> isn't capable of having his own due to him being sterile. Unless they are
> his girlfriends kids or something or they meant another band member.
> Hopefully someone can confirm this, now I am curious too!

> Valee
>
> --
> Click here for Free Video!!
> http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/
>
> Black Dahlia <black...@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> > Ok did I miss something? I was for sure Joe didn't have any
> > children....if fact I'm positive he doesn't! But read what this article
> > (which must be badly researched) says:
> > "Among the items not yet in police's hands is a camcorder containing
> > video of guitarist Phil Collen's children playing with lead singer Joe
> > Elliott's kids." taken from:

Lisa Mader

Jan 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/15/00
Joe had the mumps way back in 1985 or 1986. Most of the fans believe that because
of this Joe is sterile. However, Joe has denied more than once that he is, and his
mother vehemently denies that Joe is sterile.

Lisa (Halifax, NS)

PunisheR

Jan 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/16/00
Glad yo cleared that up, I haven't heard that before, but maybe this will
answer the fact he has kids then! This is something heard almost 10 years
ago. Anyway, does he have children of his own, and if so how old and how
many?!
Curious fan
Valee

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/

Lisa Mader <slm...@netcom.ca> wrote in message

Black Dahlia

Jan 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/17/00
Lisa,
Thanks for clearing that up! I didn't think he was sterile! I figured it must be a
silly rumour.
Thanks for the info
BD

Ron J. Earl

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00
"The mumps" can make you sterile??!!

Ron J. Earl

PunisheR

Jan 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/22/00
Yeah Mosh they can!! I have heard Joe does and doesn't have any kids!! Do
you know?! You still have to see my autographs from the concert!!!!!
Valee

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/

Ron J. Earl <rj....@sk.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

R. Persell

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
Hi, guys. A couple of years ago I read an interview with Joe that
mentioned this mumps/sterility issue. I don't remember where, but I think
it was a magazine. The interviewer asked Joe to tell about something no
one knew about him, and Joe replied that he might be sterile because he
had the mumps. (But you know you can't believe all you read...) :)

mychiropr...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 6:14:30 PM1/30/18
On Wednesday, January 12, 2000 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Black Dahlia wrote:
> Ok did I miss something? I was for sure Joe didn't have any
> children....if fact I'm positive he doesn't! But read what this article
> (which must be badly researched) says:
> "Among the items not yet in police's hands is a camcorder containing
> video of guitarist Phil Collen's children playing with lead singer Joe
> Elliott's kids." taken from:

mychiropr...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 6:17:22 PM1/30/18
OK i have known the lads for over 30 plus years. joe did manage to get the mumps twice in his life, he honestly thought he could be sterile but shortly before his 50th he had a son with kristin his name is Finaly.

avalo...@outlook.com

Dec 21, 2018, 1:05:35 PM12/21/18
On Wednesday, January 12, 2000 at 8:00:00 AM UTC, Black Dahlia wrote:
> Ok did I miss something? I was for sure Joe didn't have any
> children....if fact I'm positive he doesn't! But read what this article
> (which must be badly researched) says:
> "Among the items not yet in police's hands is a camcorder containing
> video of guitarist Phil Collen's children playing with lead singer Joe
> Elliott's kids." taken from:
> http://www.canada.com/cgi-bin/cp.asp?f=/news/cp/stories/20000111/entertainment-609026.html
>
> What the????
> ta
> BD

you're all fucking mad. JE sterile? I don't think so

susansar...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2019, 8:21:57 PM7/9/19
Joe does have two children boy born 2009 girl born 2016. Finlay the boy will be 10 in December and daughter lyla born July will be three this year. Now stop this foolish supposition. He will tell you himself if you ask.