20 Super Weapons You Didn't Know Existed (Blackmore's Nigh Content)

W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Com

Aug 3, 2016, 3:46:18 PM8/3/16
to in...@cpecod.net, in...@barackobama.com, ccmo...@capecod.net
FACT: 2003, between France & Germany a new "cannon" was placed by US
forces. The cannon is capable of melting anything in nano seconds, walls
over 25 feet thick, melted. The civlilians in the surrounding villages
took their words and voices everywhere and when i learned of it, I
immediately went to CEO Janet E. Morris & VP Christopher C. Morris,
co-founders (I am the other co-founder) of M2 Technologies Inc. Not too
long after, I also introduced the Morrisis (then my in-laws, both of
whom write fantasy-sci-fi-thriller books from BC to present time,
covering renaissance) to the members and fans of Blackmore's Night
(renaissance rock and roll). Blackmore's Night was recording new songs
and soon after reading of the cannon and the Morris's, they released
"Mr. Peagram's Morris & Sword"" an instrumental on their 2003 full
length release "Ghost Of A Rose". Af for the cannon now? I do not know
if it is still in Europe but please consider its lethal capabilities..
http://www.taboo.news/20-super-weapons-you-didnt-know-existed/