I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Harrie Hendriksen

Nov 28, 2005, 2:24:16 PM11/28/05
My Holy Grail, my Sweet Nirvana, my Wet Dream, my Life Goal, my Meaning Of
Life.......ah wellllll,....
I got Smoke On The Water by the 'bogus' Deep Purple, featuring ROD EVANS,
live in 1980 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx to the allready LEGENDARY (well, in my book) Joerg Planer.
He dug up a videoperformance from mexican TV.
Don't ask me HOW he did it, but it outways and overshadows any other tape
found over the years from whatever Purple gig whatsoever.

And he won't bug this newsgroup with his discovery the next 10 years.
Joerg is my hero.

Harrie

Mike Espinoza

Nov 28, 2005, 3:19:11 PM11/28/05

Was it a double-bill with the "bogus" Steppenwolf?
--
Mike E.

Harrie Hendriksen

Nov 28, 2005, 3:19:07 PM11/28/05
Don't know, and honestly,....couldn't care less :-)

Harrie

"Mike Espinoza" <espi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

slumpy

Nov 28, 2005, 3:27:59 PM11/28/05
In the beginning there was dark. That went on for a while, until someone
found the light switch. But it was only Harrie Hendriksen who did nothing to
break the tension by saying:

Jeorgeo !!
--
slumpy
tradelist and images - http://tinyurl.com/devgk

UP-IN-SMOKE

Nov 28, 2005, 5:25:22 PM11/28/05

"slumpy" <not...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> In the beginning there was dark. That went on for a while, until someone
> found the light switch. But it was only Harrie Hendriksen who did nothing
> break the tension by saying:
>
> > My Holy Grail, my Sweet Nirvana, my Wet Dream, my Life Goal, my
> > Meaning Of Life.......ah wellllll,....
> > I got Smoke On The Water by the 'bogus' Deep Purple, featuring ROD
> > EVANS, live in 1980
> > !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > Thanx to the allready LEGENDARY (well, in my book) Joerg Planer.
> > He dug up a videoperformance from mexican TV.
> > Don't ask me HOW he did it, but it outways and overshadows any other
> > tape found over the years from whatever Purple gig whatsoever.
> >
> > And he won't bug this newsgroup with his discovery the next 10 years.
> > Joerg is my hero.
> >
> > Harrie
>
> Jeorgeo !!

Cheerleader.

The Family Chauffeur

Nov 28, 2005, 5:26:58 PM11/28/05

Well, don't just sit there...pass it along!

JJ (UK)

Nov 28, 2005, 5:50:15 PM11/28/05
"The Family Chauffeur" <cutlip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Yeah!

Here! : http://deeppurplehub.proboards31.com/

Please?

--
JJ (UK)

Barry Hammond

Nov 28, 2005, 7:21:29 PM11/28/05

"UP-IN-SMOKE" <FUC...@COMCAST.NET> wrote in message
Slump, you have a groupie, he follows you everywhere and responds to your
every post.
What a life he has.... eh? LOL

slumpy

Nov 28, 2005, 8:04:58 PM11/28/05
In the beginning there was dark. That went on for a while, until someone
found the light switch. But it was only Barry Hammond who did nothing to

I know, have a little /band of cranks/ who just cannot resist posting in
reply to even the most banal of posts [I do have standards but this IS only
amd-p], but they deny any obsession.

FH

Nov 30, 2005, 1:05:04 PM11/30/05
Slow down Harrie... Slow down....:)))

And tell us what's it like!

Frank

Svante Pettersson

Dec 1, 2005, 5:03:36 AM12/1/05

FH wrote:
> Slow down Harrie... Slow down....:)))
>
> And tell us what's it like!

It's pretty much as crappy as the people who were there has told us.
But it's still interesting IMO.

/Svante

ri...@comcast.net

Dec 1, 2005, 9:40:38 AM12/1/05
After hearing the clip it is obvious that Evan's Bogus Purple '80 did
suck. It will be interesting to finally hear a whole show and see some
of the footage. But it is hard to loose too much sleep over it. It is
kind of one of those things you will listen to once an put away on a
shelf.

I have a friend that saw them locally in '80. He taped the show and
still has the concert t-shirt.

I'll get really excited if some lost Mark2 footage shows up that no one
knew about. That would be nice.

Svante Pettersson

Dec 2, 2005, 4:43:12 AM12/2/05

ri...@comcast.net wrote:
> I have a friend that saw them locally in '80. He taped the show and
> still has the concert t-shirt.

Here we have been looking for this stuff for years and all of a sudden
it turns out people are indeed sitting on tapes. Can you ask your
friend to make his tape available? It might suck but it's a part of DP
history that hasn't been covered much and some of us nuts are curious,
you know! :^) A scan of the t-shirt would be cool too. It would make a
cool addition to our little website.

/Svante

Wereo_Gogg

Dec 2, 2005, 7:24:01 PM12/2/05
Slump? Who the hell is Slump? I know a SLURP, and I know a *HiSsinZ*
when I see them.

Wereo_Gogg

Dec 2, 2005, 7:27:01 PM12/2/05
An even kewler addition to your dumpy little website would be a picture
of your tombstone.

slumpy

Dec 2, 2005, 8:51:03 PM12/2/05
In the beginning there was dark. That went on for a while, until someone
found the light switch. But it was only Wereo_Gogg who did nothing to break
the tension by saying:

Paranoid Cabdriver.

slumpy

Dec 2, 2005, 8:53:16 PM12/2/05
In the beginning there was dark. That went on for a while, until someone
found the light switch. But it was only Wereo_Gogg who did nothing to break
the tension by saying:

> Svante Pettersson wrote:

When was the last time your webshite was updated, Hatboy ?

jimk01

May 4, 2019, 1:02:39 PM5/4/19
Hi, which show did your friend see and does he still have the recording? cheers