ANNOUNCE: New Purple WWW page(s)

Dave Hodgkinson

Apr 11, 1994, 12:28:23 PM4/11/94

Start at:

http://tecc.co.uk/purple/Purple.html

It's all a bit thin at the moment, so all contributions
gratefully received...

--
Dave Hodgkinson - Wizard for hire, rfc1122 enforcer

Dave Hodgkinson

Apr 12, 1994, 3:14:43 AM4/12/94
In article <alwalsh....@unix1.tcd.ie> alw...@unix1.tcd.ie writes:

>what does this mean?

If you don't know, don't ask.

At least until I flesh it out a bit more...

Trond J. Stroem

Apr 12, 1994, 8:05:24 AM4/12/94
In article <766081...@dhcs.demon.co.uk>, da...@dhcs.demon.co.uk (Dave
Hodgkinson) wrote:

> Start at:
>
> http://tecc.co.uk/purple/Purple.html
>
> It's all a bit thin at the moment, so all contributions
> gratefully received...

I've allready sent off quite a few documents, and I guess this will be the
place where we can store all the interviews, piccies, reviews whatever in
the future!

Cheers,
--
Trond J. Stroem t.j....@ub.uio.no

Andreas Walsh

Apr 12, 1994, 2:12:46 PM4/12/94
In <t.j.strom-1...@ub-mac01.uio.no> t.j....@ub.uio.no (Trond J. Stroem) writes:

>In article <766081...@dhcs.demon.co.uk>, da...@dhcs.demon.co.uk (Dave
>Hodgkinson) wrote:

>> Start at:
>>
>> http://tecc.co.uk/purple/Purple.html
>>
>> It's all a bit thin at the moment, so all contributions
>> gratefully received...

what does this mean?

Andreas

--
"Squeeze me Macaroni"

Bungle is Buddha

Trond J. Stroem

Apr 13, 1994, 5:03:58 AM4/13/94
In article <alwalsh....@unix1.tcd.ie>, alw...@unix1.tcd.ie (Andreas
Walsh) wrote:

> In <t.j.strom-1...@ub-mac01.uio.no> t.j....@ub.uio.no (Trond J. Stroem) writes:
>
> >In article <766081...@dhcs.demon.co.uk>, da...@dhcs.demon.co.uk (Dave
> >Hodgkinson) wrote:
>

> >> Start at:
> >>
> >> http://tecc.co.uk/purple/Purple.html
> >>
> >> It's all a bit thin at the moment, so all contributions
> >> gratefully received...
>

> what does this mean?

It basically means that you download a World Wide Web program from
somewhere (Mosaic, for example), and then open the URL address above, and
voila! your at the Deep Purple Homepage, and can (at the moment) download
lyrics and read my FAQ.

We'll probably get in some more things after a while!

I'll try to learn the coding (HTML) myself, to update the FAQ there more
regularily than I do on the newsgroup.

Dave Hodgkinson

Apr 15, 1994, 6:54:05 AM4/15/94

>Start at:
>
>http://tecc.co.uk/purple/Purple.html
>
>It's all a bit thin at the moment, so all contributions
>gratefully received...

It's been updated.

--
Dave - Just another freakin' hacker...