GRRLS

Dana Granquist

Nov 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/3/99
Any grrls looking to start a band, SERIOUS about this.

Dana Granquist

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
Would you ever consider relocating?

Lady Ophelia wrote:

> I'd love to, but I'm in England.

Dana Granquist

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
Firstly, I could care less if guys or grrls are in my band. what the fuck is up
with that?! I am not sexist at all. I am for unity, you are looking to start a
band? Then contact me, you seem to be very opinionated and that is what I am
about,. I fuckin have a good heart and good morals, that is what counts right? Then
you would agree that you can love someone for who they are, not just for their
outside, which does mean also what sex they are. hhmm, good question. a little like
chasing amy. where the fuck are u if you are looking for a band. email me or
something.

*Dana

jesus wrote:

> please answer me, what the fuck is a grrl? are you so tough and avant garde
> that you need to be called a grrl, instead of a girl, or woman, or lady? oh
> well, also, why is this band of yours going to be an all female band? arent you
> ignoreing one of the main ideals of this so called scene-UNITY? im looking to
> start a band, but i dont care what sex, creed, color or sexual orientation you
> are. as long as you got the skills and the heart.
>
> ok, the rant is over now.
>
> jesus fucking christ
> through windows, we look but we cannot feel the anguish, the suffering and
> harsh ordeals...no sense of empathy. snapcase

Lady Ophelia

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
I'd love to, but I'm in England.
Dana Granquist <da...@sk.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Any grrls looking to start a band, SERIOUS about this.

Dana Granquist

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99
I live in Saskatchewan, Canada.
Is that London, England you are in? Or London , Ontario?

Lady Ophelia wrote:

> where do you live?
> I'm in London.
>
> Lady O.

> Dana Granquist <da...@sk.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> > I will be in the states in the springtime.
> >
> > jesus wrote:
> >
> > > well, to be fair, you did originally ask for grrls, which, by the way,
> no one
> > > ever answered me what that is. but i am looking to start a band,
> nothing
> > > serious, just an outlet for creativity and shit.
> > > hardcorepoliticalpoweremomelodic. anyone in the south jersey area drop
> me a
> > > line.

jesus

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99

Dana Granquist

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99
girls are taught to be quiet, riot grrls scream.

Lady Ophelia wrote:

> I think 'grrl' comes from Riot Grrl - Tobi Vale's band.
> I used to live in Jersey - Bergan County of all bloody places.
> Where are you? Have mates in Morristown, Orange, Pasaik and various other
> places...Mahwah being one.
>
> Lady O.

jesus

Lady Ophelia

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99

Just as long as you don't ensist on 'womyn'....

LadyO

Dana Granquist <da...@sk.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Dana Granquist

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99

jesus wrote:

> well, to be fair, you did originally ask for grrls, which, by the way, no one
> ever answered me what that is. but i am looking to start a band, nothing
> serious, just an outlet for creativity and shit.
> hardcorepoliticalpoweremomelodic. anyone in the south jersey area drop me a
> line.

Lady Ophelia

Nov 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/6/99

where do you live?
I'm in London.

Lady O.

your jealous cuz im cool

Nov 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/6/99
ill join your damn band, but i warn you i have no talent.

Dana Granquist

Nov 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/6/99
Where are you? And no, Im not jealous.

Lady Ophelia