Lyrics There's a Little Pine Log Cabin

drand

Mar 13, 2008, 4:46:52 PM3/13/08
Help? I can't locate the words to this song There's a little pine log
cabin. thanks.

drand

Mar 15, 2008, 10:51:40 AM3/15/08

There's a little pine log cabin, waiting down in welcome valley
There's an open door and when my roamins over ,I'm going back home
There's a mother daily praying , waiting for my home ward straying
To that little pine log cabin , never more to roam

I want to see the children playing, by the weeping willow straying
Hear my mother softly praying ,while the mocking birds sing so sweetly,.
How my weary heart is yearning, just to be again returning
To the little pine log cabin, in the land of my dreams
Break!!!!
Often when alone I still dream, Of the days beside the mill stream
With my dad and mother, and my little brother happy and gay
I can see the shadows falling, and I hear voices callin
from the little pine log cabin at the end of the way

I want to see the children playing , by the weeping willow straying
Hear my mother softly praying while. mocking birds sing so sweetly
How my weary heart is yearning, just to be again returning
To that little pine log cabin, in the land of my dreams
Break!!!

There's a little lamp light shinning, there's a little trail a winding
down a little valley, To a little cabin peaceful and still
Honey suckle vines are growing , And I know soon I'll be going
to that little pine log cabin at the foot of the hill

I want to see the children playing, by the weeping willow straying
Hear my mother softly praying while, the mocking birds sing so sweetly
How my weary heart is yearnin , Just to be again returnin
to the little pine log cabin in the land of my dreams

horsesho...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2019, 1:43:03 PM1/31/19
Buddy starcher played it to open.his radio show I belive back in or before the 40s