Tabs for Round Here, off Across a Wire

Matt Herrmann

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
Heyas,

Anyone here have or know where I could get guitar tabs for the version of
Round Here on the Storytellers cd in Across a Wire?
U know the Acoustic one with just Dave n Adam. I think I got it figured out
but if anyone else has the tabs it would help.
Thanx

Gavin Lazarow

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
The main riff is picking of two strings in an almost alternating pattern:

C -35---
D -57---
Em 02----
G 35----

(The C, D, and G are all the barre chord forms)

I'm not sure about the 'sleeping children' riff......help with that would be
appreciated.

Gavin

Nemov

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98

>I'm not sure about the 'sleeping children' riff......help with that would be
>appreciated.

A, C, D

mike

Kevin Goodsell

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98
This is basically how I usually play it, though I was never really sure how
correct it is. The only difference With how I do it is that I play the D as
a C form moved up two frets:

x54030

I think this is a D11.

-Kevin

Nemov wrote in message <19981217214858...@ng05.aol.com>...

>A, C, D
>

>mike

Bill Tridico

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98
This is the correct "sleeping children" riff in Round Here:

(A) Sleep(C/A)ing children gotta(D/A) run like___(A) the wind

(C/A)Out of the light(D/A)ning dream(A)

Ma(C/A)ma's little baby bet(D/A)ter get herself (A) in

(C)Out of the light(D)ning......

A- xo222x
C/A- xo555x
D/A- xo777x
C - x32o1o
D - xxo232

-Scott McCarthy
"I wanna be the light that burns out your eyes"

toma...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 11:54:10 PM5/15/18
What exactly is the alternating pattern? I'm struggling to pick it up. Maybe I'm not fast enough to make it sound correct.