OT: Sion Dey

JP

Jul 25, 2003, 6:21:51 AM7/25/03

I saw Sion Dey being mentioned on alt cc and alt dave matthews and thought
I should make this post, I guess the time we spent sending his stuff out to
some of you guys was worth it!!

I'm not going to make any recommendations or comparisons, if you'd like to
hear for yourself I have put a track up on temporary webspace:

http://62.253.162.11/grace.palmer/music/sion/SionDey-ChineseLipstick.zip

The tracks are under a public license but freely distributable and if
theres any demand I'll put another track up for people. If anyone would
like the 5 track EP then I'll B&P for it no problem. A note about the
webspace though, I'm not sure how much bandwidth I'm allowed, so it may go
down after a while.

Sion's currently playing some small gigs in nyc over the summer, and
possibly heading to LA in september, I dont have any specifics at the moment
but if anyones interested I can keep them updated.

Thanks!

JP

jonny....@SPPPAMM.ntlword.com

jonny palmer

JP

Jul 27, 2003, 10:12:28 AM7/27/03
Come on guys, free tracks and a free cd if you ask nicely? There have only
been 50 downloads so far! Try it out, you just might like it....