You boys ready for an Islamic Revolution in your own county?

1 view

LARRY DAVID RAGNAR OSCAR EVERETT BERT NELSON

Mar 30, 2009, 6:52:15 PM3/30/09
Well all you good 'ole boys save all you guns and ammo and stock up on
food and smokes. We're going to war with Iran after this because this is
the way it's supposed to look, but really it's all just
peristoka-glasnost. All arranged by the past few presidents and their
administraitions. Stay outa church. Stay home and read your bile and
turn off those god-damned tribultion cult people. They outa be locked
up. They'd like to have you think this is all my fault but it's not it's
theirs. They're all demon possed and speaking in demonic tongues anyway.

LARRY DAVID RAGNAR OSCAR EVERETT BERT NELSON

Mar 30, 2009, 7:48:46 PM3/30/09
It's the Israeli lobbiest again. Are we real the United States of
Isreal? No we're not. and this game they play for power of land because
they killed their Messiah is just a big bluff on all of you. This is the
time of the gentiles. Not of the Judaen's, but they'll swear their 6 day
war earned then every space they can kick out palestinian out of and
turn around and burn "the book". vile creatures they are and they
control the whole planet the aliens called Babylonians. At a place
called Hero's camp at Stockholm, Swedon and they aer manipulating our
pocket book constantely and the Black Pope is controlling your mass
media abd even your search engines. It is not the end of the era. Do not
be deceived. we have 4 empires to get through. We're currently in the
third, and you research The Black Pope and you'll find out about these
Lucifarians called Roman Cathlolics who are rome's friend? Zionists.

LARRY DAVID RAGNAR OSCAR EVERETT BERT NELSON

Mar 30, 2009, 8:17:49 PM3/30/09
none of this will be televised either. You boys get yourselves some CB
radios and some police and emergencey vehicle scanners and watch a think
planned by Gorbachov and the rest of them called nuclear arms within our
borders. It's a ground war on USA turf and thisc is how the soveirgn
states are burying us. Keep tuened to you FCC broadcast? Radio is all
government controlled. They'll be lying some more. Don't believr nothing
the mass media tells you. It's all controled by the Black Pope.

LARRY DAVID RAGNAR OSCAR EVERETT BERT NELSON

Mar 30, 2009, 9:12:47 PM3/30/09
Yeah man all of 'em dreaming up Obama and doing an Islamic black
domination of this country. All because the president's black they think
the Black panthers can make out flag sworn oath to a demon named
"allah". Our presedent hides behind Cristianity vbuy George W. Bush wa a
Jew and this new guy is Islamic. He praticed it in College and I know
him first hand. He's with the aliens. He een fly's through thair in a
three piece suit. He's your deceiver. Not e. I'm telling you first hand.
I've seen him fly and I've seen his spacecraft..