RemixEvolution !March Mashups! 2010 HQ links / releases info!

RemixEvolution

Mar 6, 2010, 9:26:48 PM3/6/10
It's MASH UP MONTH here at RemixEvolution!!!
http://www.youtube.com/RemixEvolution
3 releases. below:
--------------------------------
March Mashups 2010 special:
--------------------------
Bringing you three unique and brand new remixes/mash ups
RemixEvolution has been very busy this month...
Check out the track list and descriptions below:

1. Shot Caller vs Silence Ian Carey and Delerium 2010 (sampling
Dabruck&Klein) ** :) ** !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwPTRXlaF_Q

2. How Soon is Now David Guetta vs RemixEvolution (Pouring Rain remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EONeV3Q7j_8

3. You and I vs No Turning Back mashup (Release 10 remix) Medina vs
Gui Boretto 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPbK1nV2pbs

---------------------------

1. Shot Caller vs Silence Ian Carey and Delerium 2010 (sampling
Dabruck&Klein)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwPTRXlaF_Q

RemixEvolution places Ian Carey's Shot Caller and Silence from
Delerium back-to-back with surprising results, with a progressive
trance mash up that builds to an impressive crescendo of vocal, bass
and melody mixture. With a well-timed bass offset using the Dabruck
and Klein release of Silence, this release was mixed in almost one
effort.. being particularly hard to improve on in post-production it
comes to you almost unedited after recording. There was extensive
experimentation with mixing frequencies and we are very confident this
is the perfect mixture of bassline, melody and vocal, this particular
bassline from Dabruck & Klein is great to mix with. Aggressive without
being overpowering, yet allowing you to add a heavy blend of midrange.
This is a really well-timed and well executed mashup that becomes
increasingly aggressive; suitable loud for clubs/parties enjoy this
one!!! very happy with the end result. (have included the word
delirium in keywords to catch mispelled searches)

Video is as usual 720p HD / HQ with maximum quality audio.
RemixEvolution trance dance house HQ HD 720p house dance hard latest
new release Remix evolution cooledit pro delirium

---------------------------

2. How Soon is Now David Guetta vs RemixEvolution (Pouring Rain remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EONeV3Q7j_8

Enjoy as we take David Guetta's remake of How Soon is Now and remix
the vocal and melody throughout, with some light reordering and fader
effects applied across several sections. Running two decks of the
standard version the fader is heavily used to swap and slide the
vocals while applying a bass offset and then restarting the first deck
toward the end. The mix has a nice club / trance feel to it with the
great vocals intact and enhanced while the bass and midrange provide
good peaks in a couple of spots. This should suit plenty of people!!
Mixed primarily in VDJ then post-produced in CEPro there were only 2
versions of this track produced and again this (like the previous Shot
Caller vs Silence remix) comes to you relatively unedited. It was also
difficult to perfect since the track itself is already quite well
mixed therefore it has just been touched up slightly and energised.

As always, the video provided is 720p/highest quality audio.

2010 club tracks songs trance HQ HD mix mashup dance house mix remix
whitelabel vocal edit cut dub cooledit pro virtualDJ VDJ CEPro
sequencing HQ HD 720p

---------------------------

3. You and I vs No Turning Back mashup (Release 10 remix) Medina vs
Gui Boretto 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPbK1nV2pbs

**FINAL RELEASE 10 REMIX RELEASE ***
Medina's recent club release of You and I is tranced up and remixed
before being mashed with itself and then further with Gui Boretto's No
Turning Back. The entire way through the track I'm using No Turning
Back's melody as an overlay with some filtering to peak the vocals
from You and I a bit more. Halfway through the track I ramp the
aggression up using various loops from No Turning Back, then filter
them in and out a little. Using a combination of the normal version
and the mansion remix several vocal sections are looped and overlayed
with well-timed synth in the background. The overall effect is a nice
summer track with a good vocal and melody, scratching in the
background in spots, vocal echoes and a good hard peak. This remix was
released a couple of weeks ago as a standalone track before being
pulled and reproduced in full around 9 times (possibly 14 weeks total
effort) before being represented here. You and I is a fairly easy
track to remix however remixing it well is a different story. After
weeks of overhauling and fine tuning and some last minute luck &
inspiration when working on it with a friend this has come together
beautifully! the two tracks compliment each other well. Produced
almost entirely in CEPro and then redone between each version in VDJ
and with several loops sections and extracted vocals this was a
reasonable effort to pull together. Look out for this version in the
next mix set release. This was released twice previously but I just
could not live with the overlap and quality issues in 2 spots, as well
as discovering the nice melody overlap through sheer luck. Hence here
we are with a perfected version - enjoy this it peaks very well and
mixes perfectly with No Turning Back.

keywords:
Medina You and vs Gui Boretto No Turning Back (Release remix) 2010 HD
mash up vs. white label mashed trance house HQ dance remix mix dub
edit cut RemixEvolution HD HQ 720p