B13 Buffet Clarinet information

Stephen Newhouse

Aug 12, 2001, 6:17:03 AM8/12/01
I have, on loan, a Buffet Crampon B13 clarinet Serial Number 391976 . I
can not find any information about this model in any of the catalogues or on
any of the websites. It was bought in Sydney, Australia, about 1993.
Is it a student model similar to the B12, or is it a better grade model? I
am enjoying playing this clarinet and am looking to purchase my own very
shortly. Any information would be much appreciated.

Stephen
Sydney Australia
for....@methodex.com.au

Moose

Aug 12, 2001, 7:56:57 AM8/12/01
The B13 is an intermediate clarinet, still in production. It retails in the
UK for about £699, and competes with the Yamaha YCL34

Tim Huskisson

Stephen Newhouse

Aug 12, 2001, 9:56:53 AM8/12/01
Thank you Tim, much appreciated.

Stephen

silen...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2016, 2:19:42 AM4/21/16
Is the B13 a wooden Body clarinet?

Fred McKenzie

Apr 21, 2016, 12:07:20 PM4/21/16
In article <aa768e1d-d834-4d48...@googlegroups.com>,
There is one on sale on E-Bay in Australia. The seller says it is
plastic, and it does look like it.

<http://tinyurl.com/zhqtcad>

So what is different? The seller says it is Bb, but could it actually
be in the Key of A? Or, could it be pitched at some other standard than
A=440?

Fred

Bennett

Apr 21, 2016, 3:49:49 PM4/21/16