Looking for a used wooden Noblet clarinet

CJ

Mar 20, 2013, 9:25:32 PM3/20/13
I am looking for a good used Noblet clarinet. I had a Noblet 27 clarinet that I played from high school all the way up to Hurricane Katrina (2005)-I lost the horn to the hurricane.

Clifton Juan

janscree...@yahoo.com

Oct 28, 2013, 12:02:44 PM10/28/13
On Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:25:32 PM UTC-5, CJ wrote:
> I am looking for a good used Noblet clarinet. I had a Noblet 27 clarinet that I played from high school all the way up to Hurricane Katrina (2005)-I lost the horn to the hurricane.
>

> I have a LeBlanc wooden clarinet in great condition. Interested? Could send photos. Jan A
>

> Clifton Juan

CJ

Nov 4, 2013, 12:16:19 PM11/4/13
On Monday, October 28, 2013 11:02:44 AM UTC-5, janscree...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:25:32 PM UTC-5, CJ wrote:
>
> > I am looking for a good used Noblet clarinet. I had a Noblet 27 clarinet that I played from high school all the way up to Hurricane Katrina (2005)-I lost the horn to the hurricane.
>
> > Send photos and let me know prices.

Clifton Juan

deldric...@gmail.com

May 4, 2014, 8:27:27 PM5/4/14
On Wednesday, March 20, 2013 9:25:32 PM UTC-4, CJ wrote:
> I am looking for a good used Noblet clarinet. I had a Noblet 27 clarinet that I played from high school all the way up to Hurricane Katrina (2005)-I lost the horn to the hurricane.
>

> Clifton Juan

I have a clarinet for sell brand new $435.00 http://www.mystore.com/instrument

ecmos...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2018, 5:49:52 PM6/11/18