You Can Still "Surrender" To Jesus

Theo

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98
You're still alive...you still have a chance..but you no longer have an
excuse...

-Theo

mellster

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98

Gawd-do we have to sic Ward! on you again?? Sheesh-give it up already...

Beetlejuicester

J...

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98

That crack cocaine is bad for you... Stop doing it and posting at the same
time. Next you'll be talking about how great the Spice Girls are when
you're on acid....

Outt..
Jeff.

Rusty Wallace™

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
--Benjamin Franklin

::::::::::--------:::::::::::

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
--Henny Youngman

Daniel Johnson

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98
Just maybe I already did Surrender to Jesus, if so its nobody's damn
business and irrelevant to this newsgroup. Now go bother someone else.

Bunezuela

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98

In article <705vo0$g9j$1...@excalibur.flash.net>, "Theo" <Th...@spice.com> writes:

>You're still alive...you still have a chance..but you no longer have an
>excuse...

Satan told me, yes he told me,
I'd meet girls like you!

Bunezuela's Cheap Trick Fan Site
http://members.aol.com/bunezuela/bunez.htm
New York's a go-go.

Connie

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
leave it to Rusty to find a way to tie beer into this thread!!
Connie

Rusty Wallace™ wrote in message
<10925-36...@newsd-143.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

Bone Machine

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
millerl...@webtv.net (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Rusty_Wallace=99?=) wrote:

>Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
> --Benjamin Franklin

"It seems like a good day to fly a kite, but it looks a little
cloudy..."
--Benjamin Franklin

Ward!

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
to Theo
Theo wrote:

> You're still alive...you still have a chance..but you no longer have an
> excuse...

Hi, I like to take a moment of you time and introduce myself. Hello, my
name is Satan. I've been a neighbor here for many a long year. I just
felt compelled to point out that as long as "you're alive" I also have a
fair chance to claim your soul. So stay on your toes! I just might be
disguised as that nice kid down the block or that favorite TV evangilist
who wants you social security check. But I am a patient bastard.

Hugs,
Satan!