Rock and Rule-Soundtrack??????

Gregg Brofer

Jan 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/2/96
Richard Averdahl wrote:

> tra...@airmail.net (Charles Williams) wrote:
>
> >There was an animated movie done in the 80's called "Rock and Rule"
> >Cheap Trick did a song in the movie "Give me all your lovin'"
> >At least that's what I think it was called. Does anyone know how I
> >can get a hold of the entire song...The movie is worth watching just
> >for the 20 seconds of that song..
>
> > tra...@airmail.net
> >
> > http://www.iminet.com/tragichero
>
> > *Erich*
>
> Has anyone of us heard this Rock'n'Rule song?
> It can't be many of us who have, so those of you who have please
> tell us what's it like!!
> I remember reading a few small reviews of this record in -85, telling
> that CT should be on it, I tried to find it but no and since then it
> have vanished from everybody's mind til now.
> Something to ask the guys at Trickfest this summer!?
> Rick
> Sweden

The soundtrack was set to be released at the same time as the movie
but certain things came to happen and the movie was never released to
the theaters. It's a shame because the Trick stuff ROCKED!!! I also
liked the song called "My name is Mok" by I think it was Lou Reed. The
whole album would have been cool to listen to but unfortunately we
probably never will. Sad!!!

Gregg

Tteri92867

Jan 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/3/96
Rock 'N' Rule is shown on t.v. occasionally. Full of cuts and
commercials, but it's better than nothing. I caught it on cable not too
long ago - maybe a year ago? Check your t.v. listings, if you're lucky
enough to catch it when it's on (I saw it on the TNT cable channel), maybe
you can VCR-it...

Chris Tenney

Nov 3, 2013, 1:13:49 AM11/3/13
What if there were petitions sent to whomever was in charge of that? Would that help?

Chris

Kevin O

Jul 10, 2016, 6:58:22 PM7/10/16
hello 1996